TNF Arena Mod v2.0 & Create An Arena Kit

heelsquared

Your game? Do you mean 2K15, if so then I am making a pack update so you don't have to ask for that?

i asked for my 2k15  my personal use 

If you want to put it in yourself, the go ahead.

bro can u raw 2015 arena graphics pack i have minitron and header walltron preference image i send u link

Your game? Do you mean 2K15, if so then I am making a pack update so you don't have to ask for that?

i asked for my 2k15  my personal use 

If you want to put it in yourself, the go ahead.

ok thanks i have request can u make raw 2015 arena gfx pack i have minitron and header walltron image preference here it is https://www.sendspace.com/file/5xd03p

https://www.sendspace.com/file/da6hk8

ef466b6f564b0fd92e2888391bbb942e.png0b374f081db0a486310c6fedefcf08de.png

More previews. 

Judgment Day is a really cool looking design. Good Stuff.

I was going with a 80's / 90's movie poster design but it didn't turn out the way I wanted it to but I think it may look better in game and the only reason I'm being critical is because it is not an official apron I guess

Edited by Skeeno

ed1e4c2eefe575801e2fe267eb923b6d.jpg

ae1db7a87d9ac802e247c2dfe148fc82.jpg

Everything is working great! No crashing or issues with entrances on, takes 5 mins to change the area to what you want

c5e82d9c9f4b148c84001f4ed2e01f26.jpg

6af8e9f664f6023abac99e44c985013a.jpg

Edited by Skeeno
  • Like 1

This is awesome. The GFW arena is sweet. Maybe you can try the ROH arena?

Thanks man. Maybe, if anything, it will be in the create an arena slot, so you can choose to have it or not.

I've set up Night of Champions 2011 to be a custom arena. You can change the Entrance, Room Size, Corner post, Aprons, turnbuckles, commentary tables, fences, barricades, ring mat and floor mat without having to touch HxD or other software, just drag and drop the assets you want to use.

50fe0bebae242f4cbb995367d6159160.png

For example, you can pick what turnbuckle you want to use, then just put it in the turnbuckle folder, EVERYTHING is assigned to slot 50 meaning that you can swap them out as you wish. Some entrance stages don't work which sucks but I'm editing them and removing traces of WWE so you can reuse them (eg, Night of champions banners with titles on, remove the titles)

The only NEGATIVE I've found is that it can't have a ramp otherwise the people float but there is a lot of options to work with.

Edited by Skeeno

Bro could you also add x wrestling's tna arena in custom slot

He would need to allow me to use them and it also has a ramp which makes it an issue. 

LordJustce NJPW works - Entrance has an issue with thinking there is a ramp but it is a minor thing

0764417e6076e167cba50171dd964e53.png23447b01c408576bc917bcb476de4c5e.jpg