TNF Arena Mod v2.0 & Create An Arena Kit

heelsquared

Night of champions, Chamber and Sumemrslam (Which I might not do as the next Summerslam is a few weeks away) and I think that is it. 

Once I get all them done, I will start working on getting a beta v1 out so that way people get find issues before I do more.

Have you seen my suggestion for the Hell in a Cell apron? I can try to gather some refs for EC but NoC is really hard to find since the full show is virtually impossible to be found online.

I have done your edits for hell in a cell. I am after NOC 14 (Brock vs Cena - Seth cash in attempt). I tried the Network but I can only find top shots, I need the whole apron.

Finding the location of the DLC arenas has been hard but I have a full list of them now - good 20-40 mins spent on listing stuff :(

592d4f083da3ec3c7f53f734bd7d724f.png39efe74ef18df561174572616b7c6ae5.png

76063576804e670eb9cc060a0771cf1f.png8129ce06ea5bcee394cda2366c70f2b0.png

Will you be replacing the old WrestleMania Shows with the new ones? I mean the DLC added WrestleMania arenas. 

20140921-night-of-champions-final-642.jp

That is the image I was using as reference, not very good without others.

WM31 will be replacing WM29 as the arena fails to work in other slots (couldn't tell you why).

In regards to the old Wrestlemania shows (Assume you are talking about WM6, 7 & 12), I will not be touching any of the retro arenas as I can't seem to get rid of the nasty filter on it - even with the use of a mod on here.

It'll be helpful if you make the new - next week? - SummerSlam Ring skirt, because I'd bet that it won't be in 2k16 and we'll have to mod it in anyways!

I will be making Summerslam 2015 after August 23, 2015 (the ppv date) but it will not be in this pack till the second version (I hope to have the first version of this which will be just a beta out by this Sunday or next)

Edited by Skeeno

I am really busy with stuff and don't really have time to do a tutorial, I get a few hours when arriving home and I use them on this mod, sorry man.

I am really busy with stuff and don't really have time to do a tutorial, I get a few hours when arriving home and I use them on this mod, sorry man.

well which file is it to open? 

ltag_panel_arena*.pac

* is page number (1, 2 or 3)

ok ty

ltag_panel_arena*.pac

* is page number (1, 2 or 3)

but they are BPE files

but they are BPE files

Uncompress each BPE file individually with XP.

This will give you a BPE and a PAC file for each one you uncompress.

Delete the BPE file.

Rename the PAC file to DDS.

Open the DDS in Visual Studio (because they are DXT10 format DDS files).

Make any changes you want.

Inject the DDS back into the pach file in the appropriate slot.

• Like 1