TNF Arena Mod v2.0 & Create An Arena Kit

heelsquared

hi donwloaded the links from the first page however the main sound file is corrupt and wont let me extract it. any ideas and how do i go about solving this? thaanks great work

No problem. Is anyone having the issue which Wacky is having - do I really have to upload the file again  :

Nope. That happened to me when I tried to download it from Dropbox the first time tho. It gave me an error saying it was damaged. The latest one is apparently fine since I haven't used it yet on my game but can extract it without problems.

• 2 weeks later...

Not has a stable internet connection for the past few weeks (Running the 3G through my mobile) and decied to start work on a WM31 arena. zJjEKwh.jpg

Thought I would just post this here to get some early feedback on the Wrestlemania 31 arena I am editing/creating. I tried to get as much as I could in one photo. This arena will use the Wrestlemania 29 entrance (bridge) but I have no experience with editing stages or such so I will not be editing the stage to remove the bridge or anything - I will just colour it to hopefully blend it into the background and look like something else or just a frame.

Skeeno, would you please make a repost of the "Other" pack??? It says "Invalid Or Deleted File", but I think it's still interesting. Thank you very much

It seems the other pack really is down, as others have said.  How meta.  I tried clearing cache and running in incognito, but it appears it really has been deleted.

Pack will not be up for a couple of weeks as I've recently moved and still have not got proper internet. If I do upload the pack, do people want the .WEMS or the WWE2K15 sound file? I know people wanted the .WEM files last time but I can only do one as they take a while to upload.

It will also be a new version of the pack as I lost the majority of files with my PC when it crashed. Will be remove the titration sounds as it cause unpleasant lag on some systems and just making typical entrance musics which should work with everyone.

yZfYj4h.jpg

More work been done.