TNF Arena Mod v2.0 & Create An Arena Kit

heelsquared

I've been offered help and if it all works out, we will use the WM28 entrance so no bridge! But for the name and such, you can edit the STRING files but I'm having issues assigning the stadium to anything other than Raw '11 (I wanted to put it on Extreme Rules '11 as then I could rename it as Wrestlemania 31 and not WM31)

I might just overwrite WM29 as I will never use it but I'd like to get others views on it.

Pack will not be up for a couple of weeks as I've recently moved and still have not got proper internet. If I do upload the pack, do people want the .WEMS or the WWE2K15 sound file? I know people wanted the .WEM files last time but I can only do one as they take a while to upload.

It will also be a new version of the pack as I lost the majority of files with my PC when it crashed. Will be remove the titration sounds as it cause unpleasant lag on some systems and just making typical entrance musics which should work with everyone.

yZfYj4h.jpg

More work been done.

Wem files would be great.

Hell Yeah ! I can't wait for your wm 31 arena!

Honestly I'm looking for wm 31 arena for 1 month now you are making the arena. Can't wait :lol

Edited by fur1233

I was getting help which would allow me to use the WM28 arena but it fails to works so will have to use WM29.

Edited Fastlane a bit.

7fde3fcd11f522f743f64e88d32a8d3b.png

593e12d183e28f7640e715a31a24c222.png

Edited by Skeeno

Pack will not be up for a couple of weeks as I've recently moved and still have not got proper internet. If I do upload the pack, do people want the .WEMS or the WWE2K15 sound file? I know people wanted the .WEM files last time but I can only do one as they take a while to upload.

It will also be a new version of the pack as I lost the majority of files with my PC when it crashed. Will be remove the titration sounds as it cause unpleasant lag on some systems and just making typical entrance musics which should work with everyone.

yZfYj4h.jpg

More work been done.

I would like the WEM files, because for example, if I wanna do Kane from 2005, has the same music and titantron than Kane '02, so I wouldn't replace it with "Classic Kane". BUT some other musics would change

Edited by Matteo Del Seta
Mistake

Thanks guys. I will not be updating the stages for arenas such as these as WWE have decided to use the same one for the past 4-5 PPV's (Not WM31 though)

could you please release them?

Release these? Never.

I joke of course. I will be doing a pack when I'm finished. I don't want to release anything as I am not finished yet.

whhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! lol that's a good idea to have make a pack :) I am looking forward to it :)

378a9f1534550a26f80d25e4858d9582.jpg

0c4f73cd7c6a6203c240fc5b915dd651.png

aebd9c04a25102e0961c6ee06f281c4c.png

Massive help from LordJusstice, the bridge was able to be removed and replaced with a screen. The image on screen may change if I get around to make something for it but if anyone else wants to make something - feel free.

• Like 1