TNF Arena Mod v2.0 & Create An Arena Kit

heelsquared

Yep, that's what I was going for. Did you manage to change the side apron's shapes to blue? because if you did it's pretty much done.

Edited by Darkness™

If you are talking about the WWE Network part then yes. I've got Blue and Grey versions for different arenas - as well as Red.

You've been a massive help man. Plan on doing the King of Ring special next so any references of that would be sweet as. :lol

Strangely it looks as though it only says 'WWE entertainment' and 'WWE.com' on each of the ring skirts for KOTR 2002.

ASiIOY.png

mHPDM1.png

Thanks but not that King of the ring. I am talking the King Barrett version. I'm trying to keep this pack as present as I can while having some old stuff here and there.

Edited by Skeeno

Here's Cyber Sunday, Royal Rumble, and Unforgiven references.  Unforgiven was really hard to get a good shot. Cyber Sunday and Unforgiven both have the same front ring apron (or side, depending on how you look at it.)  I referenced a Vengeance PPV that used the same one.  Royal Rumble had the old WWE.com logo like this, again hard to get a shot, but you can clearly tell that's what it is.  

I didn't want to use the stairs logo as it was a stupid gimmick for that PPV. - Also couldn't find a nice sized version of the logo :unsure:

fde7bef7a2777330bd4a77d3e5591a63.png

c3618a0fd34127e4f09315cb814d76b6.png

I kinda wish you'd make the old logo's on LCD's just to fit everything else. I understand the point is to be authentic though!

I understand but as you said, authentic is what I like. I am finding NOC very hard to make. If anyone has references, it would help greatly.4e72150ade12bf08e00067065ede0e60.png

Edited by Skeeno

Stopped working on the apron till I could find a better reference.

Started playing with the match up screens to see how they work.

93938bc2df0ea5544c8ffd29cf42b2de.jpg

4659d14d1ba7b44085167448140962a1.jpg