Pherby's Championship Mod's - (4/8/15) THREE NEW BELTS- WWEWHC v4, US Title & IC Title

Pherby

A spinner belt fix for the 3 versions would make very good! Not sure how easy but if you have some spare time I'd love to see/know if the 'WWE' logo can be changed for the new logo?

off topic question. how did you change the main event arena to be wrestlemania 27 arena ?

I want to know this aswell!

Those US and IC belts are lovely. I know it's ugly as sin, but any chance we'll be seeing a fixed up Spinner belt anytime soon? The model actually somehow looks worse than the last gen 2K14 one.

A spinner belt fix for the 3 versions would make very good! Not sure how easy but if you have some spare time I'd love to see/know if the 'WWE' logo can be changed for the new logo?

Does 2K15 have Edge's spinner? I could have sworn I saw its textures when i was going though. 

What I could do is change Edge's WWE for the new WWE logo.

Also guys, the IC is done :) Another preview is below. I have a few more things I need to do for US, WWE & WHC then ill release the pac. :D

Shout out to Bannockburn for his wicked Bryan.

Edited by Pherby
  • Like 1

Can't wait for the U.S./I.C Titles to drop. Will the Tags be next on the list? Love all this stuff as chances are it'll be needed to be imported to 2k16 too. 

off topic question. how did you change the main event arena to be wrestlemania 27 arena ?

I think it is my 'Then, Now, Forever' Mod. It is a custom Wrestlemania 32.

I think it is my 'Then, Now, Forever' Mod. It is a custom Wrestlemania 32.

ahhh alright i am downloading it now thank you but i dont want the WM29 arena to get replaced by the WM31 arena. how can i change that ?

/edit: i guess i just dont replace the DLC60 folder right ? since WM29 was a DLC

Edited by ArmanTheBest

Yeah but the icon will change as that is in a different folder I think.

ahh i think that wont be a problem thank you for the mod going to test it out now ^^

There is and will when I put an update but can we please not talk in here as this should be for the great mods of Pherby. 

• Like 1

Pherby the Magnificient!

IC and US look also precious! That preview with D.Bry holding IC is really a spot on! 

Just asking though, is there any chance you could work on the Winged Eagle one and old IC also?

Great stuff as always, Pherby! 

Have you considered looking into fixing/updating the belts that are ringside/hanging above the ring in ladder matches yet (they are apparently located in \WWE 2K15\Pac\bg\bgEtc.pac)?

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 1

Great stuff as always, Pherpy! 

Have you considered looking into fixing/updating the belts that are ringside/hanging above the ring in ladder matches yet (they are apparently located in \WWE 2K15\Pac\bg\bgEtc.pac)?

Ill have a look into this and see what I can do. :)

Pherby the Magnificient!

IC and US look also precious! That preview with D.Bry holding IC is really a spot on! 

Just asking though, is there any chance you could work on the Winged Eagle one and old IC also?

I'm sure ill end up taking on all the titles eventually. 

Today I have been working on WWEWHC 3.5. I have remade alot of the details. Gems are fixed and the main plate is more clean cut.

The gold has been redone (took hours to make it perfect) but now up close it looks great.

I'm sorry for all the different versions of the WWEWHC but this is the best one yet, it's now the quality I wanted to achieve when I started making this months ago.

Here's v3.5.

AY6mgq0.jpg

I'm going to take a break then start remaking my World heavyweight Championship.

When that's done ill release the pac with:

WWEWHC v3.5 

WHC v3

IC 

US

WWE Undisputed

Edited by Pherby
  • Like 2

Great stuff as always, Pherpy! 

Ill have a look into this and see what I can do. :)

Pherby the Magnificient!

I'm sure ill end up taking on all the titles eventually. 

Today I have been working on WWEWHC 3.5. I have remade alot of the details. Gems are fixed and the main plate is more clean cut.

The gold has been redone (took hours to make it perfect) but now up close it looks great.

I'm sorry for all the different versions of the WWEWHC but this is the best one yet, it's now the quality I wanted to achieve when I started making this months ago.

Here's v3.5.

AY6mgq0.jpg

I'm going to take a break then start remaking my World heavyweight Championship.

When that's done ill release the pac with:

WWEWHC v3.5 

WHC v3

IC 

US

WWE Undisputed

Thanks for redoing all the titles, it's really amazing how much change how have brought into the belts. If WWEWHC v3.5 has been done, then why not uploading it right now? Then you can take break and start making others later. To me WWEWHC v3.0 is more like yellowish than golden. But v3.5 is the perfect one. So please release it before take your well deserved break.

He'll release it when it's ready. You can always go back to 2.5 or 2.0 or whatever if you prefer. 

Most modders here are perfectionists, they don't rush. They release when it's done.

• Like 1

He'll release it when it's ready. You can always go back to 2.5 or 2.0 or whatever if you prefer. 

Most modders here are perfectionists, they don't rush. They release when it's done.

I remember saying 'if WWEWHC v3.5 has been done', didn't I?

Thanks for redoing all the titles, it's really amazing how much change how have brought into the belts. If WWEWHC v3.5 has been done, then why not uploading it right now? Then you can take break and start making others later. To me WWEWHC v3.0 is more like yellowish than golden. But v3.5 is the perfect one. So please release it before take your well deserved break.

One of the reasons I don't want to release it now is because I don't want to keep uploading pacs to fix minor issues. I would rather do it the way im doing it now with versions.

Plus, my pac files are filled with incomplete belts and the US title still needs work and is crashing the game on the winning animation, so I need to fix that aswell.

But shouldn't be too much longer :) 

In the meantime I uploaded Brock's Entrance.

I must say v4 (i'm gonna call it v4 instead of .5 since its way better than v3 IMO) will most likely be the last version, I am extremely happy with it so far.

Edited by Pherby
  • Like 1

I've always thought it will be awesome if my laptop can run this game like yours.

Damn it looks so good. The belt looks so real,

• Like 1

Why do your title belts get patched more regularly than 2K's games?

Regardless, very nice looking belt :D

• Like 1

I've always thought it will be awesome if my laptop can run this game like yours.

Damn it looks so good. The belt looks so real,

Will only cost you 2 grand :p

Why do your title belts get patched more regularly than 2K's games?

Regardless, very nice looking belt :D

Cause I have too much time on his hands. :)

Here's a bit of a better look if anyone is interested. 

0LJuaSP.jpg

Compared to PickleTennis' photo from above. 

yund3PQ.jpg?1

Looks great!

Edited by Pherby
  • Like 1

You should make the background of the bottom writing piece black like above so you have more contrast and you can see the writing more clearly.

Edited by Darkness™
  • Like 1

Well, The WWE WHC Looks AWESOME!, Can you make the same with the WWE Championship '05-'13, It looks too dark ^^, Hope you can do it! Very great Job Pherby! :)

• Like 1