Brave's Mods ***Season Finale: AJ Vs Omega***

bravebird31

Update: Sasha Banks

nice, but you could have started some other diva xD

jk jk

That doesn't mean you can't work on yours. There are two Benoits in the forum and both are equally great. I am looking forward to see your work also. I am sure there are others too.

Edited by Refat
  • Like 1

jk jk

That doesn't mean you can't work on yours. There are two Benoits in the forum and both are equally great. I am looking forward to see your work also. I am sure there are others also.

was joking :p

jk jk

That doesn't mean you can't work on yours. There are two Benoits in the forum and both are equally great. I am looking forward to see your work also. I am sure there are others also.

was joking :p

I knew ;)

• Like 1

Not meant to be a competition my good man, I hate flooding the scene with mods that are already done. I actually thought you abandoned your Sasha Banks mod, so I started on one this morning. If your still working on yours i'll keep my mod to myself like I did with Benoit and Goldberg. Besides I was thinking of starting a Lita mod.

• Like 2

Not meant to be a competition my good man, I hate flooding the scene with mods that are already done. I actually thought you abandoned your Sasha Banks mod, so I started on one this morning. If your still working on yours i'll keep my mod to myself like I did with Benoit and Goldberg. Besides I was thinking of starting a Lita mod.

It never hurts to have choice. Some people will always prefer one over the other and vice versa.

Your preview for Sasha looks great already, so I would love to see the finished product. I would also love to see a Lita mod...because well...LITA!

• Like 1

Bro please continue your mod. Then do Lita as well. You should have released your Goldberg and Benoit also. It's always great to have as many choice as possible.

• Like 1

no no no, i was joking xD

im that kind of guy who jokes around a lot :p

please continue it :D

• 2 weeks later...

Any chance for updated Samoa Joe? :D

Yeah I was looking into it a couple of weeks ago. I was hoping it might have something to do with the 4E22 file but nope, no cigar. It seems to be connected to the eye animations which I still haven't figured out how to correct yet. As soon as animations are better understood i'll go back and make sure I fix it.

Any chance for updated Samoa Joe? :D

Yeah I was looking into it a couple of weeks ago. I was hoping it might have something to do with the 4E22 file but nope, no cigar. It seems to be connected to the eye animations which I still haven't figured out how to correct yet. As soon as animations are better understood i'll go back and make sure I fix it.

I am sure you'll find a way. BTW any update on Sasha? Please don't tell me that project had the same fate as Goldberg and Benoit.