Brave's Mods ***Season Finale: AJ Vs Omega***

bravebird31

Bravebird, I was going to Pm, you this, but it would not let me. I don't have X-Packer to make it into a pac file, but I changed the all_color texture from the yellow and black trunks to the red and black trunks. I thought I would send it to you since you made the mod. http://www.mediafire.com/download/zjk56r94t4uj9vo/all_color.dds 

Thanks my good man, much appreciated. Anyone willing to work on attires for my Sasha Banks mod? Anyone interested PM me.

AlcLegacy is interested if I am not wrong.

Bravebird, I was going to Pm, you this, but it would not let me. I don't have X-Packer to make it into a pac file, but I changed the all_color texture from the yellow and black trunks to the red and black trunks. I thought I would send it to you since you made the mod. http://www.mediafire.com/download/zjk56r94t4uj9vo/all_color.dds 

Thanks my good man, much appreciated. Anyone willing to work on attires for my Sasha Banks mod? Anyone interested PM me.

Nah he was more interested in working on some other ideas, so I still could use some help.

Nah he was more interested in working on some other ideas, so I still could use some help.

I think you and @xWeasel should work together. He can contribute and learn from you as well.

• Like 1

Update: Need to fix the belly button texture and the attires also removed the the head_n texture for a softer face, but overall I like where it is at the moment

I like it too, but looks like the face texture hasn't blend in with the face properly. It looks like someone is wearing a Sasha Banks face mask. Other than that it's a perfect looking Sasha Banks.

Edited by Refat

Update: Need to fix the belly button texture and the attires also removed the the head_n texture for a softer face, but overall I like where it is at the moment

I like it too, but looks like the face texture hasn't blend in with the face properly. It looks like someone is wearing a Sasha Banks face mask. Other than that it's a perfect looking Sasha Banks.

That's more because I removed the head_n map...I guess I'll add it back (The reality of trying new things is sometimes they don't payoff, lol) .  

• Like 1

That's more because I removed the head_n map...I guess I'll add it back (The reality of trying new things is sometimes they don't payoff, lol) .  

I know you'll fix the issues. I must say it looks like her face is scanned for the game. This is becoming your best mod for PC. Keep up the good work. :)

The B.A.D. Boss looks amazing! I'm guessing if you get to tweaking the normal and ambient occlusion maps a bit you'd get her to look perfect. I'm very much looking forward to this one!

Update: Lita. She is now open source so you guys can mod it to your hearts content, just credit me for the original sculpt. Also for some reason I can't fix the hair properly, once I figure it out or someone else it will be updated. Sorry

• Like 2

Update: Lita. She is now open source so you guys can mod it to your hearts content, just credit me for the original sculpt. Also for some reason I can't fix the hair properly, once I figure it out or someone else it will be updated. Sorry

Sorry bro, as Lita doesn't have any premade moveset I am making it by watching matches, so it is taking time. But hopefully it'll be uploaded today. But I don't understand about that open source thing. You have completed the mod right?

i got samoa joe i installed him but how do i play as managers if he replaced bill demott , and when i put aj styles with justin gabriel i get into the match only my opponent appears and then game crashes

i try....now all is right, the problem are fixed!!!! Lita is very look like the original, very compliment!!! only the hair in face are not real good, is like a plastic effect, not movement, but the rest is very very GOOD!!!!