Brave's Mods ***Season Finale: AJ Vs Omega***

bravebird31

Awesome stuff brave. Looks amazing. Hopefully you will keep the sweaty paint attire. I love the realism of the paint not looking pristine.

Looking forward to all the stuff you're working on.

update: Haven't updated Finn's second attire yet (But plan to do a full facepaint/ sweaty face paint as well as the punisher facepaint soon). But was thinking about either doing an Alex Shelley mod or Tama Tonga but that's when I have some free time again).

• Like 5

update: Haven't updated Finn's second attire yet (But plan to do a full facepaint/ sweaty face paint as well as the punisher facepaint soon). But was thinking about either doing an Alex Shelley mod or Tama Tonga but that's when I have some free time again).

I approve fully of everything stated in the quote above. :p

Dude, an Alex Shelley mod would be awesome! Shelton and Finn look absolutely awesome; two of the best mods I've seen. Great work!

great fantastic Balor buddy can i have the download link for your balor its just speechless and buddy can you edit your kevin owens eyes lill closer then it would be the Perfect Kevin owens and as always for your work i salute you BRAVE BIRD :)

great fantastic Balor buddy can i have the download link for your balor its just speechless and buddy can you edit your kevin owens eyes lill closer then it would be the Perfect Kevin owens and as always for your work i salute you BRAVE BIRD :)

I got an idea about Owens....Stayed tuned!!!

• Like 2

I got an idea about Owens....Stayed tuned!!!

Hey man, could you try this texture?

http://adf.ly/1QeG2H