Community DLC Pack 1

tekken57

No other way to create playlists other than ripping from cd's.

Setting the all the string references to the call name will fix your issues for you like summerslammer suggested.

Thanks, I just fixed it. X-packer 9 really makes easier the process. :)

entrance music change is lose trons..?

Yes, but you can assign it another time extracting the savedata and going back to X-Packer.

I don't understand..

tell me how you would

cd ripped music to choose from is lose trons

What should I do?

Yes, but you can assign it another time extracting the savedata and going back to X-Packer.

I don't understand..

tell me how you would

What should I do?

open your stracted savedata with xpacker9----wrestler entrance then assign the entrance to the slot you want

I don't understand..

tell me how you would

What should I do?

open your stracted savedata with xpacker9----wrestler entrance then assign the entrance to the slot you want

Entrance music? Trons?

Trons=bik

But music file name I don't know

you can assign the music in the internal editor , after doing that asign the tron with xpacker

How can I know the wrestler id of the DLC Pack 1 New wrestlers? I checked the entrance in the editor for id like 337 and 338 and entrance music is 9998? How is that?  Also do you know where can find an index list for entrance values? (preset entrance, music and movie)

Edited by havok007

The entrance motions correspond to the wrestler id's. Take a look at the list on this site and you will know which motions are for which.
You can also assign individual wrestlers tag motions if know the values.

The entrance music is set to 9998 when you set it to user playlist, don't change this value.

Yes

Yes

thanks, its works well,

can I edit entrances couse I wanna add music, and Booker T have strange entrance?

Just notice Road Warriors dont have entrance attire.

Edited by KREATIV

PROBLEMS,

nwo models dont work, what should I do?

Edit:

only Scott Hall and Macho Man dont work, I always get fatal crash when match starts.

Edited by KREATIV

PROBLEMS,

nwo models dont work, what should I do?

Edit:

only Scott Hall and Macho Man dont work, I always get fatal crash when match starts.

I suspect its the injecting the files into the dlc that has gone wrong. Redo it with a fresh copy of the NWO DLC

OK here are my problems,

Road Warriors - Entrance Attire dont load

Scott Hall - fatal crash

Macho Man - disk is dirty error (when match starts, entrance work well)

everything else works fine. 

Any advice?

Road Warriors entrance - You need to open theie pac files and "Add Attire Data to Arc file"

Scott Hall & Macho Man - DLC3 is corrupt redo the injection part from Tekkens guide

The DLC finally works with a new save.dat but names are all wrong. They are like this:

1. DDP = SYXX

2. Rikishi = MOTION TEST 02

3. Bradshaw = BIG SHOW

4. Mike Tyson = REY MISTERIO

5. Shamrock = JOHN CENA

6. Road Dogg = UNDERTAKER

7. Billy Gunn = CHRIS JERICHO

8. Farooq = CM PUNK

9. Scotty too Hotty = ANDRE THE GIANT

10. Grand master sexay = HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN

11. Hawk = JIM ROSS

12. Animal = RIC FLAIR

13. Vader = TRIPLE H

14. Booker T = HULK HOGAN

I replaced the catalog_hd.arc the string_dlc03.pac from Tekken's files like step 6 on tutorial but it doesn´t work. I checked the string.pac from dlc and the names for DLC new wrestlers appear  from FA66 - FA8B. How can i fix this?

Im experiencing the same problem. Stuck at step six. When I start the game it tells me my DLC is damged

Also, I have doubles of Farooq and Shamrock. Dont think that is supposed to happen

Edited by mavymcmavmav

The DLC finally works with a new save.dat but names are all wrong. They are like this:

1. DDP = SYXX

3. Bradshaw = BIG SHOW

5. Shamrock = JOHN CENA

8. Farooq = CM PUNK

11. Hawk = JIM ROSS

12. Animal = RIC FLAIR

13. Vader = TRIPLE H

I replaced the catalog_hd.arc the string_dlc03.pac from Tekken's files like step 6 on tutorial but it doesn´t work. I checked the string.pac from dlc and the names for DLC new wrestlers appear  from FA66 - FA8B. How can i fix this?

Im experiencing the same problem. Stuck at step six. When I start the game it tells me my DLC is damged

Also, I have doubles of Farooq and Shamrock. Dont think that is supposed to happen

Even though the DLC is showing as damaged, you can still access the wrestlers in the game?

That suggests to me that the 'damaged' DLC is not actually the modified one

1. DDP = SYXX

3. Bradshaw = BIG SHOW

5. Shamrock = JOHN CENA

8. Farooq = CM PUNK

11. Hawk = JIM ROSS

12. Animal = RIC FLAIR

13. Vader = TRIPLE H

We all have double Farooq and Shamrock, its not a big deal

Test the game without editing the dlc 3 pack. That is only for the names. If it loads fine then start with a new dlc pack 3 and try the inject again

Road Warriors entrance - You need to open theie pac files and "Add Attire Data to Arc file"

Scott Hall & Macho Man - DLC3 is corrupt redo the injection part from Tekkens guide

Thats means I need to do step 6 again?

If you are using your console in other language than english the step 6 won't change the names.

I did it for spanish version , if you have spanish version i can send to you the files to inject into DLC3

If you are using your console in other language than english the step 6 won't change the names.

I did it for spanish version , if you have spanish version i can send to you the files to inject into DLC3

My problem is not language, when I use nWo Macho Man I get disk is dirty error and when I use Syxx or Scott Hall I get corrupt file, and Road Warriors dont have entrance attire.

I tried to do step 6 again but without success.

Edited by KREATIV