Community DLC Pack 1

tekken57

Step1 Question

First, My dlc file delete(267E5576B180BEBEABD7BE8863B0F5D62D7D37DE54)

Second, (dlc2 file) file copy

That's it? or copy file rename?(dlc2 file name is 267E5576B180BEBEABD7BE8863B0F5D62D7D37DE54)

@havock007  you have to use your console in english language to see the correct names, if you want to use the console with your language you must edit the value inside string.pac 5000 is for english, 5003 for italian , 5005 for spanis, etc.... Tekken explained it in this post

@havock007  you have to use your console in english language to see the correct names, if you want to use the console with your language you must edit the value inside string.pac 5000 is for english, 5003 for italian , 5005 for spanis, etc.... Tekken explained it in this post

He need the Spanish version.

when i finish my job journey i will do it for me and if all is ok i can send my file to him. No problem if he can wait until tonight

when i finish my job journey i will do it for me and if all is ok i can send my file to him. No problem if he can wait until tonight

A lot of people will be happy with your file. I´m spanish too.

@Motishow  Thanks for your help. I´d aprecciate to send the file (o.sierra1@hotmail.com).  Thanks again man!

Here we are, for the spanish people the files to inject into dlc ........now we don't have to change the language of our xbox. I tested it and all is OK!!!!!!

http://www.putlocker.com/file/785EB57D30CD2691

or

https://mega.co.nz/#fm/DkhiwJRC

PD. I will do it the same for the next DLC

Edited by motishow

Hogan and goldberg complete arc .. needs hex update?

I was having trouble with this too.  The hex editing of your own arc is really pretty simple...not that I am any kind of expert, but I found it worked better to go this route.  Tekken's guide on his website is really easy to follow.  

I still don't have the dlc working, but I now have correct names and renders.  No fatal crashes but now I'm getting disc dirty and being booted to the dashboard when I select a dlc wrestler..  

Gonna keep trying...not sure why I can't do this, but learning and feel like I'm getting closer every time.

Hogan and goldberg complete arc .. needs hex update?

I was having trouble with this too.  The hex editing of your own arc is really pretty simple...not that I am any kind of expert, but I found it worked better to go this route.  Tekken's guide on his website is really easy to follow.  

I still don't have the dlc working, but I now have correct names and renders.  No fatal crashes but now I'm getting disc dirty and being booted to the dashboard when I select a dlc wrestler..  

Gonna keep trying...not sure why I can't do this, but learning and feel like I'm getting closer every time.

I agree, adding the data to your own arc file is a much better option and I had no problem with it either.

Trial and error is the key, just take things slowly and double check every step.

Edited by Red Rooster

K...so I've progressed to the point where I have correct names, renders, all the NPC's work fine...but the guys added from WWE 13 give "me disk is dirty/unreadable error".

Any thoughts here...?

• Like 1

The dirty disc error is due to the game not loading the ac files it needs. Check your arc and def files again.

Also are you using the game in standard definition mode? If so you need to add the arc entries to your plist_4x3.arc file and also copy the def files entries into your 4x3.def file

Edited by tekken57

I installed and everything is fine.

I noticed that the in-game titantrons are some custom trons. That trons can be replaced for Tag Teams like Too Cool, New Age Outlaws, etc...

And if needed others Wrestlers that have a bunch of different trons. For Example: Jericho have one tron for WM27 and Wm28. With only one I´m happy.