Community DLC Pack 1

tekken57

I moved my questions here on request , So to continue what I was saying in the other thread.

APA Alt Attires Problem

I took your advice and did these changes in the misc1_start pac and did each one at a time.

I changed

123: Rey Mysterio to Bradshaw:124 in Misc Pac

342: Sin Cara to Farooq:315 in Misc Pac

Bradshaw loads fine each time and when attire 2 is chosen it's APA, but no matter when I put Farooq in when his second attire is chosen it is the Acolyte one.

If there is anything else I might be able to try, please let me know

(Edit: I fixed my entrance attire problem, I went step by step slowly & I think I may have figured out what I did wrong before. Both The Road Warriors and Too Cool are now loading fine with the entrance attires & no freezing when the game tries to load at start up either. Thanks for the help Tekken)

Edited by Connor MacLeod

I moved my questions here on request , So to continue what I was saying in the other thread.

APA Alt Attires Problem

I took your advice and did these changes in the misc1_start pac and did each one at a time.

I changed

123: Rey Mysterio to Bradshaw:124 in Misc Pac

342: Sin Cara to Farooq:315 in Misc Pac

Bradshaw loads fine each time and when attire 2 is chosen it's APA, but no matter when I put Farooq in when his second attire is chosen it is the Acolyte one.

If there is anything else I might be able to try, please let me know

(Edit: I fixed my entrance attire problem, I went step by step slowly & I think I may have figured out what I did wrong before. Both The Road Warriors and Too Cool are now loading fine with the entrance attires & no freezing when the game tries to load at start up either. Thanks for the help Tekken)

@Connor Mcleod do you have correct names in the dlc wrestlers? How did you do the step 6 to inject correctly the string file?

thanks

Yes I did, but that has nothing to do with my problem bro, as you can see above I have fixed one of my problems.

Which wrestlers are in this DLC 1 pack?

1. DDP

2. Rikishi

3. Bradshaw

4. Mike Tyson

5. Shamrock

6. Road Dogg

7. Billy Gunn

8. Farooq

9. Scotty too Hotty

10. Grand master sexay

11. Hawk

12. Animal

13. Vader

14. Booker T

thanks to Tekken

Thanks alot for this everybody this is so cool. Tekken I hope eventually you add your amazingly sick Sting mod to one of the packs that was probably the only Mod ive seen that really looks like an in game character.

Which wrestlers are in this DLC 1 pack?

1. DDP

2. Rikishi

3. Bradshaw

4. Mike Tyson

5. Shamrock

6. Road Dogg

7. Billy Gunn

8. Farooq

9. Scotty too Hotty

10. Grand master sexay

11. Hawk

12. Animal

13. Vader

14. Booker T

how do i delete tekkens twitter @ under wrestlers entrance names?

thanks to Tekken

i have managed to install the dlc community pack 5...(using tekken arc - since my arc providing an error - i don't why)...but the problem is regarding adding alternate attire...i had managed to add about 10 attire for austin, 7 for punk, 4 for retro hbk, 10 for orton, 3 for perfect, 7 macho man, 9 warrior, 4 attire current brock, 3 retro undertaker, 10 jericho, 4 edge and 10 ryback...

after that when i try to add alternate attire for others model like hhh retro & lesnar retro...the game freeze...is the arc have limit??  since like it doesn't give me more chance to add anymore alternate attire to other wrestler...

edit : i have search through the help section, and red rooster somehow had mention about manually update the arc...i couldn't find any tutorial in wwe 13 modding section...can someone show me how to update the arc manually...i just managed to find the size when open the arc....the offset still can't configured out when open the arc...really appreciated for help...tq

Edited by delifadzli

i have managed to install the dlc community pack 5...(using tekken arc - since my arc providing an error - i don't why)...but the problem is regarding adding alternate attire...i had managed to add about 10 attire for austin, 7 for punk, 4 for retro hbk, 10 for orton, 3 for perfect, 7 macho man, 9 warrior, 4 attire current brock, 3 retro undertaker, 10 jericho, 4 edge and 10 ryback...

after that when i try to add alternate attire for others model like hhh retro & lesnar retro...the game freeze...is the arc have limit??  since like it doesn't give me more chance to add anymore alternate attire to other wrestler...

edit : i have search through the help section, and red rooster somehow had mention about manually update the arc...i couldn't find any tutorial in wwe 13 modding section...can someone show me how to update the arc manually...i just managed to find the size when open the arc....the offset still can't configured out when open the arc...really appreciated for help...tq

-        If you choose to add the additional entries into your arc, open your arc file in a hex editor. Also open the arc file in the “Manual Arc creation” folder in your hex editor.

-        Scroll to the end of your arc file. You should see a section right at the end with the text “SAVE” some bytes after that, ending with “yyyy”. The corresponding hex values for yyyy is “FF FF FF FF”.

-        The “FF FF FF FF” at the end of the arc file tells the game that the arc file ends here. You need to delete this. Highlight the last four bytes in your arc file in your hex editor and press delete on your keyboard.

-        Save your arc file before we proceed.

-        Go to the arc file which you opened from the  “Manual Arc creation” folder in your hex editor. Select all the values and copy it to the clipboard. Go back your file and paste these values right at the end.

-        Save your arc file and copy it back into the game.

as for now i'm using tekken hogan & goldberg arc...need to do this too? since i had managed to insert several mods & community pack 5....it just this arc ( tekken arc) can't accept certain alt.attire....after several alt.attire  character being insert.....

If you have wrestlers with added alt attires and have inserted to the game several mods you have to make your own arc. you can't use tekken arc , you only can use the tekken arc if you are using only goolberg and hogan mods. 

You only have to open you arc file go to the end and delete FF FF FF FF then add the files from  "manual arc creation" and you will play with your added alt attires and mods you installed before , that's all

I did all steps again and again and all is ok except the name of the wrestlers that they don't change to the real names, i thought that my mistake was in the step 6 but red sent me his DLC3 with  both injected  files (catalog_HD.arc and string_dlc3.pac) and i tested it but the names of the wrestlersare incorrect too.

Can anybody tell me why the name of the added wrestlers don't change to the real names?

thanks

@davideguerrero1 , i will do all steps again with a fresh copy of tehe game only with the dlc2 included and a new savegame and tell you the results,

May be our mistake is in savedata bcs the plist360.arc is ok (step5)

Edited by motishow

I used tekken arc.. But i think i have done all steps in the correct way.. I also verified this:

Before you proceed any further, if you have copied the save file and the dlc file onto your xbox, the game will list the new dlc slots in the “Downloaded Superstars” section. Start you game up and check wether the new dlc is listed. At this stage there will not be any renders, names and the game will freeze if you select any of the new dlc wrestlers, so don’t select them.

If you game does not show the new dlc under the downloaded superstars section, ensure that you have copied both the dlc file and the save file to the correct locations on your xbox. Also make sure that the save file has been edited as described in the steps above.

It was all correct.. So i think the problem is the step 6.. But this is a really easy step, is strange we are doing it wrong..
Edited by davideguerrero1

@davideguerrero i thought the same , i thought my mistake was in the step 6 (i have listed the new wrestlers and the renders OK) , but why with the DLC3 of other user who has the correct names i have the same problem?.

Do you have DLC2 and DLC 3 only? in other thread Mathayus said that there is DLC1, DLC2 and DLC3 and i have only DLC2 (warrior , taker) and DLC3 (Nwo people).