Community DLC Pack 1

tekken57

can anybody who has the correct names of the added wrestlers PM me his savedata to test it and determine if we are making the mistake in the three first steps?

Thanks

I think Mathayus mean Dlc 1 is our Dlc 2.. There isn a Dlc 1.. And if u see the tekken tutorial there are only DLC 2 (warrior, taker) and DLC 3 (NWO and outsiders).. I really dont know what are we doing wrong.. I hope someone can send u his savedata so u can verified that..

Hi there.

Just joined here. It's been a while since I was used to modding WWE games.

Had this problem with the names, too.

But then I figured out, it had to do with the language setting of my console.

When I use german, the names are false (like Rey Mysterio for Mike Tyson). But when I change the language of my console to English, the names of the DLC wrestlers are correct!

(Although Hollywood Hogan and Rey Mysterio have a blank name tag on their entrance... ;-))

Seems the names are stored multi time for every language...

Greets phoenix66

Edited by phoenix66

Hi there.

Just joined here. It's been a while since I was used to modding WWE games.

Had this problem with the names, too.

But then I figured out, it had to do with the language setting of my console.

When I use german, the names are false (like Rey Mysterio for Mike Tyson). But when I change the language of my console to English, the names of the DLC wrestlers are correct!

(Although Hollywood Hogan and Rey Mysterio have a blank name tag on their entrance... ;-))

Seems the names are stored multi time for every language...

Greets phoenix66

Great work phoenix66, that must be correct, the names will be in different languages but the string entries have only been altered for English.

jajajajajaaj , that's the solution , i changed my language console to english and all names are correct jajajaajj.

I was getting crazy  to solve it jajajajaja.

Thankssssss phonenix 66

Thanks to red rooster and Mathayus too ,they are trying to help us when we need. )

Edited by motishow

Not back as yet, but some quick info.

Good find there phoenix66, didnt even occur to me about the other lanuguages. The strings file contains other pach files for other languages i.e. 6000, 7000, etc. If you using the gmae in a different language, you need to change the string values there as well.

Will post a list of the strings I changed when I get back home next week.

Tekken i opened the file string_dcl03.pac and there isn't files like 6000,7000,8000 ...... i only found files like 5001,5002,5003.....i extracted the 0000.pac of the file 5002 and the words are in italian :) , now trying to find the spanish value

Edited by motishow

Please some help. I follow every step for applying the DLC Pack 1 using xpacker 9 but when i tried to launch the game my console reboots. What is wrong? I got no error messages during the process. The only different thing i noticed was about step 2, injecting wrestler info. When I did it for slots not activaded by default, the wrestler id changed but the file name on x-packer was still slot-0 so I changed it manually.  All other steps for aplying was successful, just like the tutorial. Before that, the game worked perfect, even using the prevoius tekken DLC's (ultimate warrior and nWo). I´d apreciate some help. Thanks

P.D: I used Tekken´s Arc files.

Got the names to work, but still no renders.  I can select the DLC that Tekken added but when the loading screen before the entrances fires up there are like six pings and then the message "Fatal Crash Intercept" and then I'm kicked to the Freestyle desktop.

Arg...making progress but not as much as I would like.  Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Only thing I would say to those having trouble is, If it doesn't work the first time, try again with a new save (you should always have a backup).

Edited by coroner

Got the names to work, but still no renders.  I can select the DLC that Tekken added but when the loading screen before the entrances fires up there are like six pings and then the message "Fatal Crash Intercept" and then I'm kicked to the Freestyle desktop.

Arg...making progress but not as much as I would like.  Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

You didn't update correctly your arc file.

Like others have suggested, start with a fresh save, on another profile if you like. Do things step by step. After completing step 3 start your xbox up and confirm that the dlc slots appear in your game.

Trying to edit the file 5005 of the strings.pac (spanish language) i inserted five names in the 00000.pac file and all was ok but when i change more than five names it gives me a size error when i try to inject and compress to 5005 .pac.

Any ideas?

@motishow

You will need to inject, rather than "compress and inject" . Zlib compression takes into account the actual data rather than the length of the strings i.e. 00000 will compress smaller than 11111.

So when you are injecting the 5005 file into the strings file, open your strings file using the "Pac file with directories" option. Inject the file 5005 file into your strings.pac. Then click the "update arc for non wrestler pac" and select your arc from the dlc pack3 i.e. catalog_hd.arc 

Inject both files into the dlc pack 3.

Only thing I would say to those having trouble is, If it doesn't work the first time, try again with a new save (you should always have a backup).

Thanks! It works!

I will go through and try it all again from scratch. Not sure how I could have screwed up the arc, I just went ahead and used the one provided.

read tekken's tutorial , he explain very well how you can update your arc , delete Ff FF FF FF  and add the new values (arc manually update). If you don't  understand pm me your arc file and i will do it

The DLC finally works with a new save.dat but names are all wrong. They are like this:

1. DDP = SYXX

2. Rikishi = MOTION TEST 02

3. Bradshaw = BIG SHOW

4. Mike Tyson = REY MISTERIO

5. Shamrock = JOHN CENA

6. Road Dogg = UNDERTAKER

7. Billy Gunn = CHRIS JERICHO

8. Farooq = CM PUNK

9. Scotty too Hotty = ANDRE THE GIANT

10. Grand master sexay = HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN

11. Hawk = JIM ROSS

12. Animal = RIC FLAIR

13. Vader = TRIPLE H

14. Booker T = HULK HOGAN

I replaced the catalog_hd.arc the string_dlc03.pac from Tekken's files like step 6 on tutorial but it doesn´t work. I checked the string.pac from dlc and the names for DLC new wrestlers appear  from FA66 - FA8B. How can i fix this?

Are you using the game under a different language? If so you need to update the strings values for your language. Motishow is currently doing this for Spanish.