PUR3 RAF3X - WWE 13 Mod Tool - Update Added 3.0.0.0 - New Tut Is Comin

PUR3 RAF3X

No idea never try around with entrance music :(

Ok I think the error are sure the 128x128 Image for all Attire Sorry.

When you try inject this Image then your Caw file damage .

*New Update

Edited by PUR3 RAF3X

Ok I got it , now I gotta go back and resize cuz it looks spread out lol

I used bjs tool to rehash and resign

I did cas first and then save data ,

I did this desperately not together like the video

Pur

U are right only large Render worked not the small

It has to be same picture or else it will not recognize I think

Everyone who took the time to respond to my question thank you

Pur and bj thank you for allowing us to use your tools much respect to you both

Don't know if i can ask this question here so if I can't tell me and I'll delete the post :p

Is there any way anybody could upload the tool on mediafire for example because 360haven is acting like ********* -.- (like always :p)

I had the same problems with 360haven when i needed to make an account for Brienj his tool (But i eventually, by luck, was able to make an account) But since that 1lucky shot i have never been able to acces the site again -.- So i would only need a link for the tool itself since I already have an account to log in (if needed :p)

Tnx in advance :-)

@PUR3 RAF3X So can your tool now inject small renders?

The another user give no answer after the last fix so I think yes.

@PUR3 RAF3X If I click 'Update CAW' do I still have to rehash and resign the files?

Yes ;) Savedata & CAW

Don't know if i can ask this question here so if I can't tell me and I'll delete the post :p

Is there any way anybody could upload the tool on mediafire for example because 360haven is acting like ********* -.- (like always :p)

I had the same problems with 360haven when i needed to make an account for Brienj his tool (But i eventually, by luck, was able to make an account) But since that 1lucky shot i have never been able to acces the site again -.- So i would only need a link for the tool itself since I already have an account to log in (if needed :p)

Tnx in advance :-)

This is bad for you. My Tool have no Login from 360haven. So you need only permission downloade from 360Haven. When you have problems then contact the Staff from 360Haven.

Edited by PUR3 RAF3X

The another user give no answer after the last fix so I think yes.

Yes ;) Savedata & CAW

Thanks man! My save corrupted sometime last month and I only had 30 CAWs, but seeing as I was going to start a new save I injected 50 CAWs (The reason I started my save so late was because I was waiting on some nCo CAWs and I want my CAWs in alphabetical order so it's easier in universe mode). I really don't want to save every attire for 50 CAWs so the 'Update CAW' button is really helpful, thanks :)

Maybe any user report if the Render injector work for all Image size

or if the Tool inject all 8 Renders at once without problems.Thanks

I know it sounds really stupid but can you do a video tutorial on exactly what you do? I really don't want to manually save 200 attires.

question... why does my caw editor screen look like this??? it not loading the options....

Screenshot2013-05-01at000511.png

Edited by datkido

I know it sounds really stupid but can you do a video tutorial on exactly what you do? I really don't want to manually save 200 attires.

Don't worry about it, I saved every attire in-game. It took me about 6 and a half or 7 hours in total, but in the long run it'll be woth it :)

Don't worry about it, I saved every attire in-game. It took me about 6 and a half or 7 hours in total, but in the long run it'll be woth it :)

That's a long time.I did not really understand what you want to do .

Importing work without the update function.Attire must of course be created in the game.

That's a long time.I did not really understand what you want to do .

Importing work without the update function.Attire must of course be created in the game.

I clicked on the CAW and then I clicked update CAW. Then I rehashed and resigned the CAW file and save data and injected it. Then when I loaded up the game it said load failed.

Why do you want to update? You edit anything with another tool before?

With my program, you do not need fix the Attire.

Edited by PUR3 RAF3X

You mean shure an Universe Editor like the one inside my WWE12 Mod Tool ? I saw Hacker-T @360have try this. But Im sure he is not smart enought doing this hack inside WWE13 lol. I have not the time create again an Universe Editor Sorry.

Everytime i inject renders my data is getting corrupted

I asked Nazza but he doesn't reply :(

Do you think that if i add a render to the caw , i upload it to mediafire , i download it and i inject it it will works ?

Everytime i inject renders my data is getting corrupted

I asked Nazza but he doesn't reply :(

Do you think that if i add a render to the caw , i upload it to mediafire , i download it and i inject it it will works ?

First of all, do you know how to inject CAWs? And if you do, do you save every attire in-game?

First of all, do you know how to inject CAWs? And if you do, do you save every attire in-game?

what he does is inject caws upload them to live then download them again so he dosent save attires