PUR3 RAF3X - WWE 13 Mod Tool - Update Added 3.0.0.0 - New Tut Is Comin

PUR3 RAF3X

Are they not in the format that we save as when making a pt file? 8.8.8.8 ARGB 32bpp Unsigned, no mipmaps?

I try this with simple black image and my output looks different then the black Image from PT file.

Is it a black image with a transparent background? When I save in that format with transparent background and close it, then reopen it in photoshop, the background is... I suppose the best way to put it is that the images I used bled their colors onto the transparent bg...

PLgD2sf.jpg

That was originally a yellow WWF logo, and a black and gray New Generation logo. Open it in Brienj's tool and it's fine.

Is it a black image with a transparent background? When I save in that format with transparent background and close it, then reopen it in photoshop, the background is... I suppose the best way to put it is that the images I used bled their colors onto the transparent bg...

PLgD2sf.jpg

That was originally a yellow WWF logo, and a black and gray New Generation logo. Open it in Brienj's tool and it's fine.

There's a little bit of bit manipulation required to put them in the CAS file. This is the error he sees. ;)

Nope Mate I know about the right byte manipulation ;) the same for extract. But when you guys say this format are right then this is so.

Edit:

You right Judders I create the transparent background wrong :smack:

After new try I have the same Image 1:1 thanks for help guys.

Edited by PUR3 RAF3X

Here guys the New Update: 2.3.0.0

Add Big Render downloader.

Over 300 Wrestler..... all renders are 680x1548 ;) Thanks Brien.

349c6xd.jpg

DL Link:http://www.mediafire...0uyc12qdg61jzuy

AudayAlyafi Tutorial About Injecting Caws :

1-open ur savedata with PUR3 RAF3X tool (only works with V 2.2.0.0)

2- go to caw injector/editor section

3- right click on the slot u want then select inject caw

4- choose the caw u want

5- exit the tool and open (modio-horizon-concept ...)

6- rehash and resign with correct id's

7- put on hdd and enjoy

The step 6 you write wrong. You need only R&R this is all skip the ID'S my Tool write your correct id's inside each injected CAW file for you. You never see this ?

Edited by PUR3 RAF3X

349c6xd.jpg

oooops sry i will fix that when i open from my laptop btw are u still working on the pt injector

The step 6 you write wrong. You need only R&R this is all skip the ID'S my Tool write your correct id's inside each injected CAW file for you. You never see this ?

349c6xd.jpg

So what does this do?

Edit: Don't worry about it I know what it does, how can I resize it? Shall I just open it in photoshop and make the image size 256x526? And do I need to crop a bit of their bottom part? And do they have the in-game effect like HotavioH's and Judders'?

Edited by Nazza

So is your program reading directly from WWE.com for the PNG's?

Yes right.

And do they have the in-game effect like HotavioH's and Judders'?

Sure when you have the same skills :)

Edited by PUR3 RAF3X

Have RAF3X. I used your old program to inject the renders. Went through all of the steps but when I tried it ingame it still had the preset selection picture. Do I need to use the new program?

I don't know what my deal is but I've tried every possible way I can think and I still lose my entire saved game when I try to add a render.

Here are some steps I've done. Maybe someone will see something and point out my fault.

1. put savedata and cas on my flash drive

2. extract savedata and cas onto my computer using usbtaf_44

3. open savedata with PUR3 RAF3X software

4. inject my new dss render into caw slot (i'm using same ohno render in all 4 ohno caw slots) (I have also tried skipping straight to step 7 from here)

5. close PUR3 RAF3X and open brienj software

6. resigner/rebuilder the savedata and new cas file

7. inject files back onto my flash drive using usbtav_44

8. move from flash drive back to xbox HD

commence lost game data!!!

I don't know what my deal is but I've tried every possible way I can think and I still lose my entire saved game when I try to add a render.

Here are some steps I've done. Maybe someone will see something and point out my fault.

4. inject my new dss render into caw slot (i'm using same ohno render in all 4 ohno caw slots) (I have also tried skipping straight to step 7 from here)

Well I hope you have backups because if you don't then you're not getting your save data back. Here's my method, it's worked for me every single time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9MzYl6Szno

Make sure that before you extract the Save Data and the CAS file you've saved every attire of the superstar/diva in-game. And if you want to apply a render to 2 CAWs then do the exact same method but extract both of the CAS files. Hope this helps :)

You failed in the step that you are using the brienj tool, probably. If you don´t lock the savedata.

Better if you use the last version, it resign and rehash the files and you would be able to inject it in your console.

But for me that was giving me an error. I resign it with Concept 3.0 and everything works fine.

You failed in the step that you are using the brienj tool, probably. If you don´t lock the savedata.

Better if you use the last version, it resign and rehash the files and you would be able to inject it in your console.

But for me that was giving me an error. I resign it with Concept 3.0 and everything works fine.

If he was just using the stand-alone resigner, there is no need to lock anything, but really surprised it doesn't work after resigning with my tool, which means he just never set his IDs properly in my program ...

The problem is that I don't have the game, I'm just trying to do it for my friend.

The CAS data HAS to be saved to the save it is going to be used on, or else it either won't even show up or the game will say it's corrupt.