PUR3 RAF3X - WWE 13 Mod Tool - Update Added 3.0.0.0 - New Tut Is Comin

PUR3 RAF3X

It's always easy to figure out their lame checksums anyway. :lol:

I hope for better security too, so that nobody else can make tools, and then I can release non-retail only and be happy again working on this game ...

Yes the same since SvsR2010 LMAO

I help nobody pass the check inside WWE14.

It's always easy to figure out their lame checksums anyway. :lol:

I hope for better security too, so that nobody else can make tools, and then I can release non-retail only and be happy again working on this game ...

And Until that I wait to find somewhere here in Brazil to JTAG mine :lol:

I hope allways the guys see an Project we doing together :don But after XHP close we going different ways this is bad.

You can help me on KOC2 hacking if you want. ;)

BTW, I made my tool so you had to resave each attire, so nobody could reverse engineer the correct checksum with my tool completely fixing it correctly. I knew that YOU could figure out the checksum, but I knew nobody else could, unless I made my tool fix it the right way. Just kind of sad you released all this, but it's all good, I'm too busy working on a game that has the best AI of any wrestling game ever made, to really care.

Like someone who can remain anonymous, unless he wants to say it was him, told me, "That's my problem with that game and with its community in general. It's all about the looks. Selection pictures, face textures, side trons...mother fuck, what about the fact that you can't make an accurate Mike Awesome because "big man" logic sucks shit when paired with a high-flying moveset? Until you can make the guys move and act like themselves, it's playing Dress-Up Dolls with wrestlers."

My sentiments EXACTLY ...

Edited by brienj

You can help me on KOC2 hacking if you want

Why not we need talk.

Unfortunately, I muste ascertain also in the last time

there people is that try(attempt) us mutually

to finish playing, however, it is just thus all the same what is

and we will stand together as a married couple

Edited by PUR3 RAF3X

Why not we need talk.

Unfortunately, I muste ascertain also in the last time

there people is that try(attempt) us mutually

to finish playing, however, it is just thus all the same what is

and we will stand together as a married couple

Yes, we are the modding power couple, and nobody can stop us, that's why I'd like you to join me on the KOC2 hacks. You can maybe find out things that I didn't find out yet. But the people that play KOC2, for the most part, want a game that plays well, which the game pretty much does on its own, and want it translated to English, so applying Logic and Moves to the wrestlers is much easier. Making everything pretty looking is the lowest on their priority list, and that's the way I like it. Make the game better where it matters. If I played a wrestling game where everybody looked like SpongeBob, I wouldn't care, as long as the wrestler actually played as the wrestler it is supposed to be, and THAT is what is important. Hell, maybe you could do the German translations, and we could help even MORE people get to know and love the game. I have no problem sending you a beta of my program, although for some reason, you have problems running my compiled programs, which I don't know why, because you are like one of the only people that can't even open them, other than people that have Windows 8, or MAC users that are retarded, because the smart MAC users can get them to work ...

Edited by brienj

Yes, we are the modding power couple, and nobody can stop us, that's why I'd like you to join me on the KOC2 hacks. You can maybe find out things that I didn't find out yet. But the people that play KOC2, for the most part, want a game that plays well, which the game pretty much does on its own, and want it translated to English, so applying Logic and Moves to the wrestlers is much easier. Making everything pretty looking is the lowest on their priority list, and that's the way I like it. Make the game better where it matters. If I played a wrestling game where everybody looked like SpongeBob, I wouldn't care, as long as the wrestler actually played as the wrestler it is supposed to be, and THAT is what is important. Hell, maybe you could do the German translations, and we could help even MORE people get to know and love the game. I have no problem sending you a beta of my program, although for some reason, you have problems running my compiled programs, which I don't know why, because you are like one of the only people that can't even open them, other than people that have Windows 8, or MAC users that are retarded, because the smart MAC users can get them to work ...

You two would be unstoppable! Kick some ass guys!

• Like 1

Yes sure I can make the German Translation sounds good. I saw you search for something from 3dsmax2013 maybe I can help you ;) This is allways bad for me with my Win7 64bit System. But this is stupid I can develope my Tools only for x86 and the Tool work for me lol.

Edited by PUR3 RAF3X

because the smart MAC users can get them to work ...

You can do that OMGZ!?

In regard to the selection pics, I know I've got a thread where I've made them for people, and I almost instantly broke my own rule about requests. I initially started out trying to figure out how HotavioH was making his, and with the sharing of ideas with Dancy and Status, it got to the point I'm at now. So it's through playing with the pictures, and being interested what different cuts would look like with the filters applied that kept me going. It was only after I'd done them I figured I'd put them out as I had done them anyway. I thought I'd help the people that wanted some, although I completely agree with you, they're not worth the hassle people seem to be going to... It's not like I can use them either... My brother still won't give me his damn spare 360... SPARE! He's not even using it!

You can do that OMGZ!?

In regard to the selection pics, I know I've got a thread where I've made them for people, and I almost instantly broke my own rule about requests. I initially started out trying to figure out how HotavioH was making his, and with the sharing of ideas with Dancy and Status, it got to the point I'm at now. So it's through playing with the pictures, and being interested what different cuts would look like with the filters applied that kept me going. It was only after I'd done them I figured I'd put them out as I had done them anyway. I thought I'd help the people that wanted some, although I completely agree with you, they're not worth the hassle people seem to be going to... It's not like I can use them either... My brother still won't give me his damn spare 360... SPARE! He's not even using it!

Oh dude sorry i didn't know you didn't have a 360, i thought you was doing them for your own initial use and then sharing them out, i feel like an ass hole doing some requests, i guess your bored with creating renders now? aha

Edited by PlayboyPictures

@audayalyafi You can add my tutorial to the first post if you want. I'm 90-95% sure it works, it works for me all the time and I've had feedback saying it works. It's a video tutorial so I think more people will watch it then read others (no offence to people that wrote out tutorials) Here it is, I reccomend watching it in 720p otherwise you can't really see anything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9MzYl6Szno

Edited by Nazza

how can i rehash and resing to put caws??

Concept 3.0

One question Pur3 Raf3x:

You are able to extract and inject the CSS texture from the cas file? I see something about that posted. That would be really amazing for caws.

I say anything about cancel the PT hack ?

Only Brien know how many time and work I need spend for Retail PT hack.

This is not only 1 or 2 values you need coding.

And the coding part is not only the prob I need crack the Security found all infos + the Damn Image format.

This Idiots using different DDS format and I need found this or you guys can try around which are the right.

The PT logos are not DXT1,DXT3,DXT5.