PUR3 RAF3X - WWE 13 Mod Tool - Update Added 3.0.0.0 - New Tut Is Comin

PUR3 RAF3X

Auday have you got skype or teamviewer please ? When i try to put a render my caws are always broken :(
nope :( i will pm u the way tomorrow cuz now i cant type i am using my mob

Here is what i did, just to show that i spent all day trying to do this lol

1. used usb and went to storage, moved data save file and cas 01, my caw is raven.

2. put usb to my pc, extract data and cas file. save data file size is 4 mb and cas file is 61mb.

3. open wwe 13 mod tool. open data file.

4. went to caw / injector. hit edit, assigned dds files to each attire. everything was ok.

5. closed wwe 13 mod tool. opened bienj's wwe games caw editor.

6. just to make sure, i went to storeids and selected "anonymize so it was blank and then selected "load ids' i selected original extracted data file and once the id's were set, i selected save ids.

7. I went to special. selected "open" selected data save file and cas file (per video tutorial) rehashed and resigned no problem.

8. opened horizon, selected data file and cas file from my pc which were resigned and rehashed and overided files in horizon.

9. removed usb stick and inserted into xbox 360. went to system. then to storage, moved data save file and cas file into hdd.

10. removed usb stick and selected wwe 13. thq logo shows up. "select start" shows on screen, i hit start. then 3 circles, loading data, and then i hit ok. then as its loading to the menu. i get "custom superstar data is either missing or corrupted", double checked my steps per tutorial. and no joy,

it is comparable to going to a message parlor and not receiving a happy ending. like i said no joy. :( :( :(

Here is what i did, just to show that i spent all day trying to do this lol

1. used usb and went to storage, moved data save file and cas 01, my caw is raven.

2. put usb to my pc, extract data and cas file. save data file size is 4 mb and cas file is 61mb.

3. open wwe 13 mod tool. open data file.

4. went to caw / injector. hit edit, assigned dds files to each attire. everything was ok.

5. closed wwe 13 mod tool. opened bienj's wwe games caw editor.

6. just to make sure, i went to storeids and selected "anonymize so it was blank and then selected "load ids' i selected original extracted data file and once the id's were set, i selected save ids.

7. I went to special. selected "open" selected data save file and cas file (per video tutorial) rehashed and resigned no problem.

8. opened horizon, selected data file and cas file from my pc which were resigned and rehashed and overided files in horizon.

9. removed usb stick and inserted into xbox 360. went to system. then to storage, moved data save file and cas file into hdd.

10. removed usb stick and selected wwe 13. thq logo shows up. "select start" shows on screen, i hit start. then 3 circles, loading data, and then i hit ok. then as its loading to the menu. i get "custom superstar data is either missing or corrupted", double checked my steps per tutorial. and no joy,

it is comparable to going to a message parlor and not receiving a happy ending. like i said no joy. :( :( :(

On the WWE 13 mod tool did you click 'Update CAW'? Because if you did then it won't work, and load your own I.D's next time you attempt to add renders.

I have no idea why you guys use for inject Mr BJ Tool COZ my Tool are the only which support both ways inject the CAW. However its not my prob when you guys need save each Attire before the CAW work with another Tool. My Tool doing this right and the CAW work 100% after you inject.I need never any Tool from Brien for my hacks :p: And only for some reason there are a buch of Tools which Rehash & Resign right not only BrienJ Tool.

This is very simple if you use only my Tool and R&R right then you have never probs with your data.(Tested by Me)

And you never need change the ID from the injected CAW my Tool doing this for you audayalyafi write this wrong and forget to change.

Edited by PUR3 RAF3X

On the WWE 13 mod tool did you click 'Update CAW'? Because if you did then it won't work, and load your own I.D's next time you attempt to add renders.

I did not click "update caw" on Pur3's wwe 13 mod tool, i just opened the save data file, and then went to inject caws, hit edit, and added attires. after that i just closed the program and it prompted me to "rehash and resign files" and i hit ok. I actually don't recall seeing an "update" button on there. Also, the render i am attempting to add is to a cas file, which is the first file. It is a caw of Raven. From what Pur3 is saying and from what i am understanding is that I don't need to rehash and resign with another tool since his tool already does this?

To make it easier, i'll get a capture screen video recorder and try and upload it here so you guys can see how i am doing it. and then you guys can let me know what it is "I" am doing wrong, i appreciate all your help and input and I don't want to waste your time on this subject which thanks to me seems to be ongoing. my appologies for that if I have done that. I'll try and get home tonight and do it so it is captured.

Thanks guys :)

I have no idea why you guys use for inject Mr BJ Tool COZ my Tool are the only which support both ways inject the CAW. However its not my prob when you guys need save each Attire before the CAW work with another Tool. My Tool doing this right and the CAW work 100% after you inject.I need never any Tool from Brien for my hacks :p: And only for some reason there are a buch of Tools which Rehash & Resign right not only BrienJ Tool.

This is very simple if you use only my Tool and R&R right then you have never probs with your data.(Tested by Me)

And you never need change the ID from the injected CAW my Tool doing this for you audayalyafi write this wrong and forget to change.

Probably because my tool allows you to actually edit the layers of a CAW, bypass the crotch and boob blur, allows you to make titantrons, lets you import arenas, lets you import PS3 CAWs, lets you set the minitron for your CAWs, has the best stand-alone resigner/rehasher for Xbox 360 saves, etc.

But yeah, I know renders are the only important thing, so my tool shouldn't be used.

Probably because my tool allows you to actually edit the layers of a CAW, bypass the crotch and boob blur, allows you to make titantrons, lets you import arenas, lets you import PS3 CAWs, lets you set the minitron for your CAWs, has the best stand-alone resigner/rehasher for Xbox 360 saves, etc.

But yeah, I know renders are the only important thing, so my tool shouldn't be used.

Except from the last line this is all true and we love it!

alright, just got home, since PUR3 said i don't need to use bj tool to rehash and resign which is fine but not 100 % sure cuz BJ tools have never really failed me when it came to trons and pt files but fine. here is a vid i did of the steps i did. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT I AM DOING WRONG.. also i used concept and the original files to make sure the ids are correct.

here is the vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp8B5Ef17MY&feature=youtu.be

does it matter that the cas file already exists on my data file already and from what i gather i am basicly overwriting the cas file? or should i make an empty slot ? just realized i am overwriting a cas file and maybe thats why it gives me an error? does that make a difference?

does it matter that the cas file already exists on my data file already and from what i gather i am basicly overwriting the cas file? or should i make an empty slot ? just realized i am overwriting a cas file and maybe thats why it gives me an error? does that make a difference?

I always overwrite my CAS file and my SaveData.

Yes, I know my is only used because you can make Renders otherwise it's shit .I have no problems with R&R no matter what game .Well if I would hire me as some I could not test and publish hacks. Good thing it this was my last WWE tool. Really no more bucking the drivel makes me more and more bad temper .

@caz you confuse with open 2 files lol

I have no idea why you touch your ID's. Very simple open your Savedata and click only Rehash&Resign thats all the same for each CAW file you MOD. You swich many around the folder lol maybe you make yourself confuse.

I think it is time enlighten you .

The update function is for it because if you hacks in the Savegame as well as the changes should be adapted Superstar file.This also makes the game for us in many things but and now it is not 100% the way we want it .

The update function fixes the freezen Entrance to mod it also attributes more than 100 transferred to the cas file whos not everything makes the game ;)

Open SaveData is to import superstars from another Savegame.If you want to import only Superstar.cas of the file , then select an empty slot on the left and press right button and you get a menu .

If you do not understand something just ask and I'll explain how it works.

Edited by PUR3 RAF3X

Yes, I know my is only used because you can make Renders otherwise it's shit .I have no problems with R&R no matter what game .Well if I would hire me as some I could not test and publish hacks. Good thing it this was my last WWE tool. Really no more bucking the drivel makes me more and more bad temper .

@caz you confuse with open 2 files lol

I have no idea why you touch your ID's. Very simple open your Savedata and click only Rehash&Resign thats all the same for each CAW file you MOD. You swich many around the folder lol maybe you make yourself confuse.

LOL i was just showing the original data save file and the another one to show my id's match. alright Pur3, very simple, open Savedata and click only rehash and resign, leave cas file alone. after i add renders to it with your tool, and it should work? i'll try it tonight when i get home. lol thanks man i'll let you know how it comes out, ONLY SAVEDATA REHASH, no CAS FILE?

You need allways R&R the Savedata + the CustomSuperStar.cas file you mod.

ok so besides confusing everyone with the files in my video, initially i did it right,

open save data with your tool.

add renders to cas file.

close wwe mod tool.

r&r savedata and cas file.

transfer to xbox.

i'll try and transfer to usb tonight and then back to xbox, i'll try and record so you can see.

thnx for the response, danke

i'll let you guys know how it goes. ;)

Edited by caz1280

well here is an update, didn't work :( :( did what pur3 said, then it said, can't load save file, can't find save file, then i went back and r&r with bj's tool and then i got cas damaged or corrupt, here is the vid so you can see.

does my f*cking xbox need to be modded for this to work? we need a good ass tutorial if it does work on retail, anyways, i'll keep lingering on here, and just wanted to say thanks.. but i give up.. , in all my tries, i have learned nothing.. ... nothing.. anyways here is the vid. also bj i think is more than right, that checksum bs is in full effect. and this is probably one thing that doesn't work on retail, when i say retail i mean, a non modded xbox.

so here is the vid. of my errors after i followed all the steps and all the differnt types of methods, if you can put your 2 cents in there , then throw away and guide me. show me the path. show me the way!!!....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaJXyxt-q2o

Ok try first if your Savedata and Caw loade without probs.

Then extraxt this 2 files only and create backup.

Open this two file with my Tool and inject please only 1 Render 512x256

Close the Tool.

Rehash&Resign this 2 file.

Then override the old 2 files and try loade your game

If you have problems then always try to make only one thing

to find out what the problem is .Just only1 Render of a Attire.

When your data loade without any error then inject the next Render and so.

Maybe something is wrong with the 128x128 Image so try inject this @ last please after all 512x256 Render work.

And drink the same for me :)

Edited by PUR3 RAF3X