PUR3 RAF3X - WWE 13 Mod Tool - Update Added 3.0.0.0 - New Tut Is Comin

PUR3 RAF3X

The CAS data HAS to be saved to the save it is going to be used on, or else it either won't even show up or the game will say it's corrupt.

Last year we were able to edit only the cas file with your editor.

Last year we were able to edit only the cas file with your editor.

Yeah, but to actually use it in the game, you need the save data. Are you saying that you can't edit the CAS files without the save data at all in his editor? If so, that's not right, but why the fuck wouldn't you just use my editor anyway? Oh wait, that's right, I don't have renders in mine, stupid, silly me.

Edited by brienj

Yeah, but to actually use it in the game, you need the save data. Are you saying that you can't edit the CAS files without the save data at all in his editor? If so, that's not right, but why the fuck wouldn't you just use my editor anyway? Oh wait, that's right, I don't have renders in mine, stupid, silly me.

C'mon dude, Stop saying that your program isn't good or blah blah blah. Your tool is the only one and ever gonna be the most useful that we the community can use. Just because a Tool do have Renders Injectors or not, it don't make anything better or worse. I've noticed that was the 20th time that you said that your editor isn't more useful because don't have it. But I agree with you, sometimes people just get too enjoyed with renders that forgot what the game real means or what we can do to make it better, with Jtag or no (Even me, sometimes got entertained with renders, but the real deal is that I love to work with Graphics Designs and Pics Alterations).

C'mon dude, Stop saying that your program isn't good or blah blah blah. Your tool is the only one and ever gonna be the most useful that we the community can use. Just because a Tool do have Renders Injectors or not, it don't make anything better or worse. I've noticed that was the 20th time that you said that your editor isn't more useful because don't have it. But I agree with you, sometimes people just get too enjoyed with renders that forgot what the game real means or what we can do to make it better, with Jtag or no (Even me, sometimes got entertained with renders, but the real deal is that I love to work with Graphics Designs and Pics Alterations).

Well, each and every day I come by here to see how it's going, and there are about 200 render posts/thread and about 2-3 serious hack posts/threads. Just stating the obvious.

Yes you can just use my tool when you open a Savedata .

This is to prevent the basic user error .

Well personalize your thank you with THQ why they use so many bad checks. LMAO

Edited by PUR3 RAF3X

Well, each and every day I come by here to see how it's going, and there are about 200 render posts/thread and about 2-3 serious hack posts/threads. Just stating the obvious.

Hacks take more time. Renders are easy and fast to do. I don't even read those render threads but I don't mind they exist.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, thnx for the tool, i just downloaded it, and when i click on it, i get this.. can you help me?

mutuzd.jpg

Edited by caz1280

Don't know what i am doing wrong, followed the tutorial for the renders. i get a message that says "cas file is either damaged or missing" i rehashed and resign, don't know what is up images have been added no problem, with the program, what am i doing wrong?

Don't know what i am doing wrong, followed the tutorial for the renders. i get a message that says "cas file is either damaged or missing" i rehashed and resign, don't know what is up images have been added no problem, with the program, what am i doing wrong?

Who's tutorial are you following?

When i wanna play with an injected caw the match card screen freezes and then i have to reconfigurate my usb stick , it's really annoying

Edit : I found a solution

If you changed any element of a created wrestler during import, you must now go into the Creation suite and save each attire for each wrestler that received changes. Otherwise, you can expect freezing when choosing a character on the character select screen until these files are properly resaved within the game.

Edited by Samy2202

when you say, save each cas attire in game, before extract, i should go to the game pick my cas, say raven, and go to creation suit , edit, and save each attire and then extract and follow steps again? i used bienjs tool and double checked my id's i know this works, i just gotta get it!! lol thanx for all those who have replied, going to keep trying.

this is what i get, retried, thinking of posting pics step by step of what i am doing following video tutorial to a T , what am i missing? any help would be great. uo6bm.jpg

After u inject the caw to ur savedata and move it to ur 360 go to wwe 13 menu then creations part then caws part and go to the injected caw and save each attire of him

After u inject the caw to ur savedata and move it to ur 360 go to wwe 13 menu then creations part then caws part and go to the injected caw and save each attire of him

Thats the thing as soon as i enter the game, it will load, then i select start, then it loads data from my storage, and then it will load, i can't even get to the menu screen, at all

i have straight up retail, no mods or anything, following steps, i have had pt files fixed for me and have rehashed and resigned with no problems, even did the simple trons, so if my consol has to be modded for me to do this, then i thank you for your support and will discontinue.

says, sorry we couldn't find that, you don't have permission to view. ;?
how to inject caws :

1.get a usb and configure it to xbox

2.copy wwe 13 savegame and caws from hdd to usb

3.download modio to ur laptop so u can read the usb

4.plug in the usb open modio select explore a device then open data partiton then content then search for wwe 13 and extract folder to desktop

5.open caw injector and select storeids then load the savegame from wwe 13 folder u extracted

6.open cas files and selecr slot number u want to use and select save , save it to ur wwe 13 folder

7.then press save to , then save it to ur savedata in wwe 13 folder

8.do this for every cas file

9.transfer the new cas files and savedata to ur usb but only new cas files and savedata

10.plugin usb to xbox copy from usb to hdd

11.start game and upload and play

Edited by audayalyafi