Miztah Raza's Mod-a-mania!

Miztah Raza

Once Brien releases his archiver, we'll be able to texture mod the DLC wraslers. Because we won't have to update the arc files in the DLC package. I'm going to run some tests once I get the DLC and see if it works...

Once Brien releases his archiver, we'll be able to texture mod the DLC wraslers. Because we won't have to update the arc files in the DLC package. I'm going to run some tests once I get the DLC and see if it works...

Hey miztah I could link you the dlc 3 if you would like :)

vndmpz.jpg

vzautt.jpg

Since the other attires are basically color variations, I'm going to fix the Superstar threads on this one, and make them directly from there ;)

That´s cool, updated Cesaro attire. Good job, one more time.

EDIT: I think that you get the permission of Tich to upload attitude´s Jericho what is what i most like. So, with new brienj tool you don´t need to edit the misc pac?

Edited by Mathayus

That´s cool, updated Cesaro attire. Good job, one more time.

EDIT: I think that you get the permission of Tich to upload attitude´s Jericho what is what i most like. So, with new brienj tool you don´t need to edit the misc pac?

I needed PETCHY's permission and I got it! Just too lazy to upload it right now :/ With Brien's new tool, you won't have to update the arcs for any of my NEW mods(my new mods meaning that any mods released AFTER the release of his tool) you will still have to update the arcs for any of my older mods, or the mods that are currently on this thread. For the misc.pac, you only need to edit it if you are downloading my Hunico, or The Rock legacy pack or any other mod that has more attires than they have in the game by default... Brien's tool will have no affect over those.

Ok, thanks, I have some of your mods. I will waiting for Jericho, Cesaro and anothers that yo can make in the future.

Have you edited the misc.pac? If so then well done ;)

Have you tried Cody, Miztah Razas?

Yes I have, I've been meaning to take screens, but there's a SLIGHT mistake in the texture that I'm going to fix now....

Have you edited the misc.pac? If so then well done ;)

Well, I understand your tutorial, but there is a thing that I don´t know.

The Hexadecimal value for 104 is 68 so we search for a byte which contains the number 68.

How to calculate to get the hexadecimal value for a ch.

The Rock and current Jericho isn´t in my game. I would like to make another Rock mods. But I will waiting for the bienj tool.

statman.info/conversions/hexadecimal.html

go here, type the ch number you want to convert, click the button that's on top(it says something like convert to hexadecimal) and viola, the conversion appears in the box below it!

I needed PETCHY's permission and I got it! Just too lazy to upload it right now :/ With Brien's new tool, you won't have to update the arcs for any of my NEW mods(my new mods meaning that any mods released AFTER the release of his tool) you will still have to update the arcs for any of my older mods, or the mods that are currently on this thread. For the misc.pac, you only need to edit it if you are downloading my Hunico, or The Rock legacy pack or any other mod that has more attires than they have in the game by default... Brien's tool will have no affect over those.

I will probably have to give you a copy of the program, so you can start releasing them without updates to the arc files. You'll have to redo your mods and add your new stuff back to the original sized pac files, but it's so simple with my tool, it shouldn't take you long.

statman.info/conversions/hexadecimal.html

go here, type the ch number you want to convert, click the button that's on top(it says something like convert to hexadecimal) and viola, the conversion appears in the box below it!

Just use the calculator that's built into Windows, View -> Programmer, and simple as hell. I have been doing this so long, I have certain values memorized, like 50 is 0x32, 100 is 0x64, 256 is 0x0100, and 512 is 0x0200. And yes, I really did those without cheating. LOL

Omg!!! He made a new Antonio mod :)

Can't wait tell its released :)

Miztah when are u uploading the hunico

And the Antonio ?

Edited by Twistedmisery666

Bro", I tried to update your Brock Lesnar's texture, so there is:

24ph3er.jpg

What exclty did you do to this texture

You just replaced the deathcluth logo design ?

On the left side of his pants ?.

What exclty did you do to this texture

You just replaced the deathcluth logo design ?

On the left side of his pants ?.

Changed all logos. Created the DeathClutch logo myself. Added Death Logo on the board and the behind logos.

Hey Miztah, some things on cesaro

- Place the stripes on his socks higher

- Fix the positioning of the logo and fix the colors... The red needs a lot more contrast

- Make the black line of his trunks bigger and the white stripe smaller. Look at this

- Add his wristband/finger tape. I don't know why, but I really like this on cesaro