Miztah Raza's Mod-a-mania!

Miztah Raza

Can u make a Chris Benoit Superstar into WWE'13 Like what u did to Goldberg. I'm A Chris Benoit fan. Goldberg is spot on and i want Chris Benoit spot on too. Thank u if u read this :)

Em, I haven't done a goldberg

here's an idea. What about removing Paul Wight's Ponytail and making a Big Nast Bastard attire. Or how does it look when you cover skin texture with tshirt? I know it would be painted on looking but would it be shiny like skin?images-1.jpg

here's an idea. What about removing Paul Wight's Ponytail and making a Big Nast Bastard attire. Or how does it look when you cover skin texture with tshirt? I know it would be painted on looking but would it be shiny like skin?

For the ponytail you have to edit the 3D model, at this time there isn´t the program for this.

Now that WWE'14 isn't anywhere near and I've already completed attitude era mode, it's time to move onto some mods ;) I hope you guys like them and tell me how I'm doing! I hope to do lots of mods this year, starting with 3 that I've already done(2 of which will be previewed right now).

Brock Lesnar:

ingamei.png

I was disappointed that he didn't have any sponsors on his shorts and looked weird without them so I just did this simple mod!

DOWNLOAD LINK

John Cena:

previewjo.png

I'm not too big on John Cena, but the fact that he (slightly) changes his attires every other month or so certainly keeps me busy ;) I made his most recent attire(Rise Above Cancer)!

http://www.mediafire...bn1m0fw8yb90c2f

CM Punk:

preview1v.png

previewcx.png

Credit goes to Smiss(From the legends forum) for the textures, I just put them on the punk, in-game.

He's an awesome heel and my fav for this era(PG).

http://www.mediafire...41588kvy4tfyjqc

Triple H SummerSlam'98

triplehg.png

For more details: http://s4.zetaboards...opic/9753551/1/

(Sorry the guys who lent me the textures said his work is OSR exclusive and I respect that so give that a gander if you want)

Hunico/Sin Cara:

Well, to keep you guys with me and keep you entertained, I've ADDED another attire to Hunico, and it's none other than his sin cara attire!

Take a look, tell me what ya think:

192168248103image2n.png

86162153.png

It requires you to edit the misc.pac, I will be doing a video tutorial(without voice, since I don't have a mic on me at the moment) but it'll be pretty easy to follow so don't worry.

How to use these mods:

NOTE: FTP the plist360.arc and the plist360_4x3.arc to the computer.

1. Download X-Packer HERE

2. Using the "Xbox 360/PS3 pac" function or CTRL+X open one of the downloaded mods

3. After it has loaded, click the 'Update Arc" button

4. Select the plist360.arc

5. Click the "Update Arc" button again

6. Select the plist360_4x3.arc

7. FTP the plist360.arc and the plist360_4x3.arc into the

8. FTP the the downloaded mod into the

9. Done. and replace the files if asked.

Thanks for reading and please tell me how they are even if you aren't/can't download them! I'd love to know how people think I'm doing. Feel free to request any as these were the only mods I had in my mind and need to do more.

Cheers :)

-Billy gunn with 4 different attires, coming soon!

-Farooq with NOD attire WIP

can i ask what plist360_4x3.arc ??

im currently working on a wade barrett update along with del rio, sheamus, cm punk and john cena attires and will plan to release it when its done, any idea why I cannot create my own thread to post my stuff in the future?

There is no way of adding 2011 models into WWE'13 or even '12 for that matter, they changed the pac file format in WWE'12 which is why older models can't work on the newer games ;)

Dumb question I guess but when you say they changed the pac file format, cant you just find some converter out there that will change it back into the format you need?

Alright, so I've been making some major progress so far. I've got my j-tag, I've got the game going, and I've even gotten the .pacs uncompressed and able to be extracted/edited. I even tried importing your Lesnar to test things out, and it worked wonderfully--looks awesome too.

Unfortunately, all of that's come to a screeching halt, as I'm at a complete loss on how to get a modified color.dds back into the uncompressed .pac. Obviously you need to use the quickbms to extract the textures, but I have no clue how to get them back in there once they're edited. I've looked for some tutorials for the X Packer, but they all seem to be older ones for the PS2 versions, and the process doesn't quite seem to translate.

Something else I'm wondering about, which I might as well ask now, is about adding additional attires--specifically, what I'd love to be able to do is access all of the entrance attires for matches and Story Designer cutscenes. I know in the X Packer there's this 'Add Additional Attire Data to Arc File,' but I'm not even sure if that's how to do it, nor am I sure of what I'd need to do to get it to work successfully.

If someone could point me in the right direction on what to do from here with this stuff, I wouldn't be able to thank you enough.

Edit: Nevermind, I just figured out how to get the textures back in there thanks to your other thread over at OSR. I am still wondering about the attires, though.

Edited by OverTheEdge

The attires is too hard to explain using text, you have to manually edit the misc.pac using hex and then use the add additional attire option. I can't help you in that matter, but glad you got the texture hack sorted out bud ;)

• Like 1

The attires is too hard to explain using text, you have to manually edit the misc.pac using hex and then use the add additional attire option. I can't help you in that matter, but glad you got the texture hack sorted out bud ;)

Ouch. As soon as I saw the word 'hex,' I knew you weren't kidding in it being hard to explain. I'll have to keep looking into it. Thanks for the heads up on what I'll need to do--and thanks even more so about the textures. You've been extremely helpful (whether directly or indirectly through your other topics/posts) with all of this, and I truly do appreciate it.