Miztah Raza's Mod-a-mania!

Miztah Raza

oSmKs7i.png

Credit to Marclar316

Just click and hold on the picture of the mod you want and drag it into the address bar of your web browser OR right click the picture and click "Open link in new tab", and you will be taken to my website or a single post in this thread, where you can see more pictures, and get the download ;)

Please note, that you WILL have to update the arc files and edit the misc.pac for the following mods:

• Chris Jericho's mods
  • The Rock's legacy pack
  • Hunico

Other than the above, just follow the directions below ;)

triplehgcopy_zps16143fe1.pngpreviewlyecopy_zps7941b6cf.pngprevies_zps9b1e9c74.pngpreckcopy_zps695d1c23.pngeuredhcopy_zps607c66b1.png86162153copy_zps714cd1cb.pngHHH_zps4e264ddd.pngCody1_zps5a45784a.pngAC1_zps68f0ddd3.pngWB_zpsa0753c4c.png

JerichoPreview_zps9635aea0.pngBryanPreview_zps11753476.pngpunkpreview_zps19813850.png2rhmi41.png98bw4k.png1zlfwxi.png2w7r3iq.jpg33xiziu.jpg33k56xu.jpgake6ag.jpg8xvd5w.png35m37mb.png1o6ixv.png2qtetg1.pngPunk-prev_zpscd7d1591.pngBL_zps2896dd4f.pngiypvmc.png

311ontdcopy_zps877237e0.png

282qpmc.png

2mpab0l.png

2mq3q0o.png

kc10z4.png

5frxih.png

Shawn Michaels: Red-White, Early 90s

Shawn Michaels: First WWF Title win, WrestleMania 12

Shawn Michaels: Red DX, WrestleMania 14

Shawn Michaels: In your House: D-Generation X

Shawn Michaels: Red/Black Pattern

Billy Gunn: 4 Attires pack

How to use these mods:

1.Download

2.FTP file in

Usb0(Or HDD1)/Games/WWE '13/Pac/ch/HERE

3. Done. and replace the files if asked.

Editing the misc.pac:

http://smacktalks.or...tional-attires/

IMPORTANT:

If you are using any of my mods(that need to have the misc.pac edited. Do NOT follow the second part of the tutorial, just follow the misc.pac part and just hit the add additional attire data in xpacker and choose both of your arcs, one after the other.

Huge thanks to BrienJ for letting me beta test his Pac archiver(If you want me to give it to you, go fk yourself).

Thanks for reading and please tell me how they are even if you aren't going to/can't download them! I'd love to know how people think I'm doing. Feel free to request any as these were the only mods I had in my mind and need to do more.

Cheers :)

Edited by Miztah Raza™
  • Like 6

Now that WWE'14 isn't anywhere near and I've already completed attitude era mode, it's time to move onto some mods ;) I hope you guys like them and tell me how I'm doing! I hope to do lots of mods this year, starting with 3 that I've already done(2 of which will be previewed right now).

Brock Lesnar:

ingamei.png

I was disappointed that he didn't have any sponsors on his shorts and looked weird without them so I just did this simple mod!

DOWNLOAD LINK

John Cena:

previewjo.png

I'm not too big on John Cena, but the fact that he (slightly) changes his attires every other month or so certainly keeps me busy ;) I made his most recent attire(Rise Above Cancer)!

http://www.mediafire...bn1m0fw8yb90c2f

CM Punk:

preview1v.png

previewcx.png

Credit goes to Smiss(From the legends forum) for the textures, I just put them on the punk, in-game.

He's an awesome heel and my fav for this era(PG).

http://www.mediafire...41588kvy4tfyjqc

Triple H SummerSlam'98

triplehg.png

Download:

http://www.mediafire...7mfya011s2ordxx

Credit to 80las for giving me the textures for him, couldn't have done it without ya buddy ;)

How to use these mods:

NOTE: FTP the plist360.arc and the plist360_4x3.arc to the computer.

1. Download X-Packer HERE

2. Using the "Xbox 360/PS3 pac" function or CTRL+X open one of the downloaded mods

3. After it has loaded, click the 'Update Arc" button

4. Select the plist360.arc

5. Click the "Update Arc" button again

6. Select the plist360_4x3.arc

7. FTP the plist360.arc and the plist360_4x3.arc into the

8. FTP the the downloaded mod into the

9. Done. and replace the files if asked.

Thanks for reading and please tell me how they are even if you aren't/can't download them! I'd love to know how people think I'm doing. Feel free to request any as these were the only mods I had in my mind and need to do more.

Cheers :)

-Billy gunn with 4 different attires, coming soon!

-Farooq with NOD attire WIP

It's such a shame you need a jtag modded xbox 360 too use these, the CM Punk t shirt looks very cool!

Welcome smack ;) I'm working on the billy gunn with 4 attires, and people that are going to use the hack will need to edit the misc.pac with a hex editor to get all 4 attires to show up!

Do you have a JTAG?

Welcome smack ;) I'm working on the billy gunn with 4 attires, and people that are going to use the hack will need to edit the misc.pac with a hex editor to get all 4 attires to show up!

Do you have a JTAG?

Sadly I dont :( cos I heard lot stories about ppl getting banned on xbox live for having one :(

What method do you use, DRAVEN? I'm curious since this is the only way I've heard of ;)

Cheers!

EDIT: Also yea it'd great to pin the guide since Brien's board is down and other than XENTAX and a few others I haven't really seen any wrestling game modding going on ;)

Edited by Miztah Raza

I still don't understand exactly how to use these, even with the guide. Am i supposed to use a save file from the game or do something else?

I'm pretty dumb when it comes to this sort of stuff =[

Only ppl with jtag or rgh can use this

So you have to be able to play extracted games

Hdd

If your in the uk and after a jtag or now a days more likely a rgh then go to this site: http://tecwizard.co.uk/

He's a good bloke and I've seen his work

Plus he's a mod for xecuter who make most of the hardware and software to mod consoles

I edit the files manually so I know what data is added to the game with no excess data that can happen with other methods..

It don't make a lot of difference really but I stick to how we started. Lol

Very nice. I'd like to see you give these a try.

X-Pac

- Add bandana (I would use the texture from Chuck Palumbo's model. I think he was in Smackdown vs Raw 2009)

Alternate attires:(There are textures of this attire in SmackDown!: Shut Your Mouth)

01.jpg

Triple H

- Debut mod

08.jpg

Billy Gunn

BillyGunn3.jpg

Only ppl with jtag or rgh can use this

So you have to be able to play extracted games

Hdd

If your in the uk and after a jtag or now a days more likely a rgh then go to this site: http://tecwizard.co.uk/

He's a good bloke and I've seen his work

Plus he's a mod for xecuter who make most of the hardware and software to mod consoles

I edit the files manually so I know what data is added to the game with no excess data that can happen with other methods..

It don't make a lot of difference really but I stick to how we started. Lol

Thanks for the links again man!

Wow this is pretty cool I remember the old XHP site but never got around to messing with any of this but with wwe 13 I think I want to try my hand at this how do I go about making textures and placing them on in game superstars.

Would be cool to have a Brock with his HCTP attire, Stone Cold with shorts and vest and both knee braces, a dx hbk attire, Kanes other attires mainly his sleeveless one. But yea if anyone could help me out Id appreciate it

So has there been any progress as far as importing custom textures to the game? I know a lot of people have been hoping to make their own properly customized CAWs. I saw a Batista on CC who has a hacked facial texture but no matter how hard I search there is no talk of any method outside of having a JTAG.

So has there been any progress as far as importing custom textures to the game? I know a lot of people have been hoping to make their own properly customized CAWs. I saw a Batista oin CC who has a hacked facial texture but no matter how hard I search there is no talk of any method outside of having a JTAG.

Yes theirs is a method, tekken57 guide from last year works and a tut is posted on his blog.. Links in other posted of this forum

Yes theirs is a method, tekken57 guide from last year works and a tut is posted on his blog.. Links in other posted of this forum

he said is there a method OUTSIDE of having a JTAG, i.e, like from svr 2010 where even guys with retails could get PTs.

he said is there a method OUTSIDE of having a JTAG, i.e, like from svr 2010 where even guys with retails could get PTs.

What about the titantron maker who is the main expert when comes to that and really hoping you say - its for retail 360's as well lol, I did see lot of these in WWE 12 on community creations have to admit