Miztah Raza's Mod-a-mania!

Miztah Raza

If your in the uk and after a jtag or now a days more likely a rgh then go to this site: http://tecwizard.co.uk/

He's a good bloke and I've seen his work

Plus he's a mod for xecuter who make most of the hardware and software to mod consoles

Spoke to the guy from tecwizard on the phone today. Gona order a new xboxslim and get him to mod it with a dual nand rgh.

Thanks for the recommendation Draven :)

Question for people in the know... Do I need a cable to connect between the Xbox HD and my computer in order to extract / inject textures? If so where's a good place to get em..

Cheers

Shawn Michaels DX attire added. I know my mods are not too good in quantity, but I believe they deliver in terms of quantity. I only do mods that are, well, not possible to do in superstar threads. I've seen mods thrown here and there with people just changing colour, etc. Although they are still mods, why not replicate them in superstar threads and avoid the trouble of editing the game files, right?

Cheers!

That's a fantastic Michaels attire. well done :)

Still waiting on my RGH Xbox to arrive so I can get into modding...

Another idea I just had was to combine the face textures of Cactus Jack and Dude Love / Mankind ( the mask is a seperate layer ). I think they've really messed up with his beard in the game so can use the Mankind / Dude texture which has more bare skin to tone it back a bit. Should look a lot better that way...

Edited by seanironmaiden

I've seen mods thrown here and there with people just changing colour, etc. Although they are still mods, why not replicate them in superstar threads and avoid the trouble of editing the game files, right?

I thought the same myself but then realized a lot of them were acutally for the Wii ( which doesnt have custom threads ).

Ah yes, thanks for the heads up mate ;) As for the Cactus Jack beard thing, do you want me to replace Jack's beard with mankind/ Dude Love's beard?

No problem. Thanks for doing it for me man it will really look awesome!! :) did you download the tights logo psd I posted?

Edited by Littlebase

Yes I did, but undertaker is currently on the bottom of the list.

EDIT: Added DZ's entrance attire too, it's a different DL so if you don't like the entrance attire, you can download the version WITHOUT the entrance attire, too.

Edited by Miztah Raza

Now that WWE'14 isn't anywhere near and I've already completed attitude era mode, it's time to move onto some mods ;) I hope you guys like them and tell me how I'm doing! I hope to do lots of mods this year, starting with 3 that I've already done(2 of which will be previewed right now).

How to use these mods:

NOTE: FTP the plist360.arc and the plist360_4x3.arc to the computer.

1. Download X-Packer HERE

2. Using the "Xbox 360/PS3 pac" function or CTRL+X open one of the downloaded mods

3. After it has loaded, click the 'Update Arc" button

4. Select the plist360.arc

5. Click the "Update Arc" button again

6. Select the plist360_4x3.arc

7. FTP the plist360.arc and the plist360_4x3.arc into the

8. FTP the the downloaded mod into the

9. Done. and replace the files if asked.

Thanks for reading and please tell me how they are even if you aren't/can't download them! I'd love to know how people think I'm doing. Feel free to request any as these were the only mods I had in my mind and need to do more.

Cheers :)

-Billy gunn with 4 different attires, coming soon!

-Farooq with NOD attire WIP

so you need a hacked PS3 to do this? and if so hwo do i do this and would i be able to go online anymore?

yes ive tried searching but tehres 234234 dfferent sites and stuff and its confusing and i just wanna hack (if needed) to use and do y own WWE 13 textures thats it

maybe some1 should release a guide or opena thread and give a link to one for hacjing ps3 just for using WWE 13 hacks

also steps 7 and 8 im confused about dunno what that means or how to do it sorry im a total noob and hacking Ps3 console si very serious and you can easily brick it so i dont wanan get it wrong,...

Edited by LordSpawn

so you need a hacked PS3 to do this? and if so hwo do i do this and would i be able to go online anymore?

yes ive tried searching but tehres 234234 dfferent sites and stuff and its confusing and i just wanna hack (if needed) to use and do y own WWE 13 textures thats it

maybe some1 should release a guide or opena thread and give a link to one for hacjing ps3 just for using WWE 13 hacks

also steps 7 and 8 im confused about dunno what that means or how to do it sorry im a total noob and hacking Ps3 console si very serious and you can easily brick it so i dont wanan get it wrong,...

These mods are not for PS3, so what, you think JTAGs aren't capable of FTPing? There's obviously a Usb0 Directory in the PS3, correct, lol. Please, try to solve some stuff on your own.

Edited by Miztah Raza