Miztah Raza's Mod-a-mania!

Miztah Raza

Miztah the download link of Antonio Cesaro? if you want I can get the original textures for you if you lost work

i think he is waiting to release it when the brienj tool be release.

Why? Cause It need to be injected into the DLC3 and that´s would be easier with the brienj tool.

So you can steal my mods? Well, that's done simply by kissing my ass...

lol

I believe that's a clone of some one named cdude2...somthing that's making a CM Punk CAW and wanted to steal the textures in your mods. Just sayin'

Edited by DancyHercules3
  • Like 1

lol

I believe that's a clone of some one named cdude2...somthing that's making a CM Punk CAW and wanted to steal the textures in your mods. Just sayin'

no thats not me i dont wanna extract textures cuz now i know that i need a jtag for them to work

and he is at the forums before me

Edited by cdude213

no goatface daniel bryan yet wow

If you want it so bad, why don't you learn everything & do it yourself?

No modder works on some else's schedule, they do it because it's fun not because it's their job to take an order like a fry cook at Burger King.....

• Like 3

No modder works on some else's schedule, they do it because it's fun not because it's their job to take an order like a fry cook at Burger King.....

Shit no BK triple stackers with bacon for me then..D'oh

You guys are such ass kissers man your really shouldn't have even replied to that without understanding what I meant.I meant I'm surprised that no one has done a mod for him yet his beard seemed like the first thing everyone complained about at the roster reveal.

You guys are such ass kissers man your really shouldn't have even replied to that without understanding what I meant.I meant I'm surprised that no one has done a mod for him yet his beard seemed like the first thing everyone complained about at the roster reveal.

First off buddy , i'm not an ass kisser, I have been modding myself going on 3 years now. So i know how it can be. Second i can reply to w/e the hell i want too.

Edited by ConnorMacleod

First off buddy , i'm not an ass kisser, I have been modding myself going on 3 years now. So i know how it can be. Second i can reply to w/e the hell i want too.

Reply to whatever you want just try and understand first idiot.

Reply to whatever you want just try and understand first idiot.

You're calling him an idiot? When you sounded like an idiot with that "no goatface daniel bryan yet wow" post. I can do whatever the hell I want to do, and you're no one to say 'Why haven't you made this yet?'. I don't care about the beard. So I don't have to mod it in.

You're calling him an idiot? When you sounded like an idiot with that "no goatface daniel bryan yet wow" post. I can do whatever the hell I want to do, and you're no one to say 'Why haven't you made this yet?'. I don't care about the beard. So I don't have to mod it in.

Sure take his side since its all i see you do when people argue.I dont care I'm not asking anyone to make his goatface if I wanted that done I could have just asked my buddy Smiss.You guys took a simple comment and blew it up to something totally not even what I meant.ALL IS WAS FUDGING SAYING WAS I'M SHOCKED NO ONE HAS ENHANCED HIS BEARD TO GOATFACE I NEVER ASKED ANYONE TO FUDGING MAKE IT.NOW GET OFF MY BACK AND CONTINUE YOUR WORK ON THE AWESOME MODS.

YOUR WELCOME!!!!!

Sure take his side since its all i see you do when people argue.I dont care I'm not asking anyone to make his goatface if I wanted that done I could have just asked my buddy Smiss.You guys took a simple comment and blew it up to something totally not even what I meant.ALL IS WAS FUDGING SAYING WAS I'M SHOCKED NO ONE HAS ENHANCED HIS BEARD TO GOATFACE I NEVER ASKED ANYONE TO FUDGING MAKE IT.NOW GET OFF MY BACK AND CONTINUE YOUR WORK ON THE AWESOME MODS.

YOUR WELCOME!!!!!

Well, then go ahead, ask smiss. Why are you adding crap to my thread? But thanks for the awesome mods, comment.

Well, then go ahead, ask smiss. Why are you adding crap to my thread? But thanks for the awesome mods, comment.

Dude all I'm saying is I was surprised to see you dint make it yet thats it not even asking for it.