Miztah Raza's Mod-a-mania!

Miztah Raza

MegaDumb Question: For add T-Shirts to entrance we need to do something to misc or arc?

Wait until BrienJ release his tool "Bro. I'm still updating arc for adding new attires to a model though.

Edited by DancyHercules3

Wait until BrienJ release his tool "Bro. I'm still updating arc for adding new attires to a model though.

I'm saying that, even with the program, will we need to update misc/arc to add Entrance TShirt to the original model?

And is possible like, CM Punk 1st Attire is EntraceShirt + InRing Attire, and 2nd Attire is Only EntranceShirt. We are able to just copy the "model" of 1st attire to 2nd attire for we have 2 attires with EntraceShirt + InRing?

I'm saying that, even with the program, will we need to update misc/arc to add Entrance TShirt to the original model?

And is possible like, CM Punk 1st Attire is EntraceShirt + InRing Attire, and 2nd Attire is Only EntranceShirt. We are able to just copy the "model" of 1st attire to 2nd attire for we have 2 attires with EntraceShirt + InRing?

I don't know about this.

After Brien releases his program, you have to edit the model to make it look like it has a t-shirt and then inject it into the PACH file using Brien's archiver, if you do it that way, you won't need to update anything...

Theres still something wrong with Jericho during his entrance his skin is bright... ?

Edit: I hate to be bitching over small things but the hair is too dark as well. I actually didnt mind his hair before it was darkened, but thats just me.

Edited by gamingsinceatari

Okay, so this is what I'm doing:

Fixing the entrance, making the hair normal again and removing the side burns. I think he looks good enough without them, lolz.

Edited by Miztah Raza

Guest Agrippa90

I was able to open the texture of 2 wrestler .....

now I search Antonio Cesaro .... but there are several CH .....

who knows the exact number of CH?

Kim is trying to mod wwe 13 through backups for the ps3 and smiss said wwe 13 just needs to be put in a pkg file and installed through hard drive and if we can get that he can mod it

Once again, why do people keep spamming Miztah Raza's mod thread, which is FOR Xbox 360 btw, with this PS3 crap? If you want to discuss your PS3 crap, make your OWN thread and quit spamming his.

• Like 2

But Jericho's hair should be darkened. lol

Sure, can I send it to you, and then you darken it? lol

Prepare yourself for people requesting Miz's new trunks...

I can say 'OK' and then not do the attire until Miz debuts a new one, THEN I'll release the mod, lulz.

Are you making some for Gameboy advance?

YES! YES! YES! The Daniel Bryan mod has been made for the GBA ;)

Screw Gameboy advance, I want it on my Atari Lynx!

I'll see if I can convert it to work on that :D

Guest Agrippa90

Miztah the download link of Antonio Cesaro? if you want I can get the original textures for you if you lost work

Edited by Agrippa90