Miztah Raza's Mod-a-mania!

Miztah Raza

The import plugin is basically finished, and that was the one thing I wanted to finish before I release it, and also add a way to lock the PAC files, so people can't be pawning off the work of others as their own. I really need to finish the export plugin first, so I can add the yobj modifying stuff to my program, but since it has taken so long, I will go ahead and release it first, and then add the model stuff as I finish it. I don't want people to be waiting too long for the program.

Can't wait bro :)

Ok, is there a mod that you can make for Triple H wearing a New Nexus attire(From WWE 12 when I had him reform the New Nexus) Just him wearing the Armband and a Black Tshirt with the yellow Triple H cross logo?

Ok, is there a mod that you can make for Triple H wearing a New Nexus attire(From WWE 12 when I had him reform the New Nexus) Just him wearing the Armband and a Black Tshirt with the yellow Triple H cross logo?

Why would somebody put and Nexus Attire on TRIPLE H? He never got involved with this storyline, LOL

Why would somebody put and Nexus Attire on TRIPLE H? He never got involved with this storyline, LOL

I had Triple H as part of THe New Nexus on WWE 12, always wanted to be able to see him in that attire

I had Triple H as part of THe New Nexus on WWE 12, always wanted to be able to see him in that attire

Since (maybe only) you that want a Nexus Triple H, why dont creat it yourself, it's simple, get the game textures, Download Photoshop and do your changes.

Since (maybe only) you that want a Nexus Triple H, why dont creat it yourself, it's simple, get the game textures, Download Photoshop and do your changes.

Or just download a caw of him and put the armband

Im a noob and I know you guys get tired of answering questions about ps3 but fawk i like mods to how can i do this ship i have cfw ps3

Simply buy a Xbox 360 rgh

Simply buy a Xbox 360 rgh

Hey twisted I talked to you on youtube you explained some things to me like the pac files and such you gave me the grass but couldnt grow it man.I dont have the pockets for Xbox man they want you to pay 4 online and fawkin microshi points.I have no problem with the system just the cost.I dont get it whats the problem last wwe game to be modded for ps3 was svr 11 none for 12 or 13

Hey twisted I talked to you on youtube you explained some things to me like the pac files and such you gave me the grass but couldnt grow it man.I dont have the pockets for Xbox man they want you to pay 4 online and fawkin microshi points.I have no problem with the system just the cost.I dont get it whats the problem last wwe game to be modded for ps3 was svr 11 none for 12 or 13

Well with a rgh you can't go online unless

You have a dual NAND wich rgh"s have no

Busness being online anyways cuz you can

Get banned also, no ps3 version i don't think

Has these mods yet and I don't think it

Will be done unless a hacker does it.

Edited by Twistedmisery666

i have made a texture for colour.dds how i have to save it to import it on the pac file again

Just wait few more days... BrienJ going to release THE PROGRAM soon

Well with a rgh you can't go online unless

You have a dual NAND wich rgh"s have no

Busness being online anyways cuz you can

Get banned also, no ps3 version i don't think

Has these mods yet and I don't think it

Will be done unless a hacker does it.

where can i find one?

Mizta, I was thinking about the DLC´s. Maybe it works if you extract the files and placing it in the WWE13 folder.

I made it for other games and I can play with the DLC´s. That´s better for an easier modding DLC superstars. Don´t need to repack it.