Miztah Raza's Mod-a-mania!

Miztah Raza

I will officially a JTAG in 10 days.I've got question Miztah, can i play games with DLCs that i bought on Xbox Live in that same Xbox (but JTAG) ?

Pm me if you wanna know a lil bit

I will officially a JTAG in 10 days.I've got question Miztah, can i play games with DLCs that i bought on Xbox Live in that same Xbox (but JTAG) ?

PM me any more questions you've got. I'm a bit more, well, sensible than 'someone'. To answer your question, if I understand it correctly, yes. If you install a homebrew by the name of 'XM360', you can slap the HDD with the DLC on it on the JTAG, unlock it, and then it'll be usable with the JTAG. But won't be usable with the retail. If you are JTAG'ing your current and only XBOX, then just get XM360, and unlock all of the DLC on it, simple as that.

PM me any more questions you've got. I'm a bit more, well, sensible than 'someone'. To answer your question, if I understand it correctly, yes. If you install a homebrew by the name of 'XM360', you can slap the HDD with the DLC on it on the JTAG, unlock it, and then it'll be usable with the JTAG. But won't be usable with the retail. If you are JTAG'ing your current and only XBOX, then just get XM360, and unlock all of the DLC on it, simple as that.

Thanks, sound cool though.

Man i live in a hole and the only jtag-rgh i can get is on dashbord 2.0.14699.0 but someone told me that i needed the last dashbord to do these hack mod ect .... do you know if its true ,if not im gonna go and buy it right now

I think that I get one higher, so I´m not sure if the game works in that dash. But if it works, the hacks, mods, etc, works too.

But when you get the RGH or Jtag, you can upgrade your 360 to the last dash. But you´ll need to find in google how to do, and downloading it. (searching in internet). So that isn´t the problem. Only what you can learn about how to do that things. Actually I never upgrade my 360 since I never need it to play any game.

Edited by Mathayus

Yes you can use your dlc thats on your hdd but jtags CAN NOT go online You will get banned..

But remeber theirs always a workaround ;)

I've abandoned the superstar threads thing. The truth is, I've just been to damn lazy to upload it!

lmao. nothing wrong with that.. at lease i can stop wasting time coming here everyday.

hardy har har oh my god, yall took that the wrong way.. geezus you know damn well i don't just come here for that. I was referring to this thread..

Well just Patient dude miztah will relase

Stuff when he has time to do so modders

Make sure there perfect before released

I'm still working on my dbryan mod w/jacket

Has to be perfect.