Miztah Raza's Mod-a-mania!

Miztah Raza

the barrett looks awesome but why didnt u make all the hair of cm punk the same

Coz when he had that white t-shirt on he had shaved his head down before going totally hairless this past Raw ;)

im getting a fatal crash interception when using these mods, ive replaced the files in the pac/ch folder.. any idea what might be the problem?

You're doing it wrong then

Prolly cuz u need to update the arc files

Edited by Twistedmisery666

Hey miztah how's it goin man. Any update on that taker texture. I was able to rip the top of that taker attire from wwf attitude for the dreamcast version of the game. It's pretty hi res from back then.

im getting a fatal crash interception when using these mods, ive replaced the files in the pac/ch folder.. any idea what might be the problem?

Ya same thing after installing them ?

Messing with my other mods :(

the antonio download link isnt there. i hope you can sort this out

Even if I gave it to you, you wouldn't know how to use it. You have to rebuild the DLC file by using hex, I can't write a tutorial right now...

Thanks for the files. I´ll try some of them in the next days.

Alright man ;)

Awesomesauce on the updates man ;)

Thanks mate, have you ever tried 'awesome sauce' on spaghetti? Does it taste good?

You're doing it wrong then

Prolly cuz u need to update the arc files

I'm going to go right ahead and say FUCK NO. You do NOT have to update the arcs anymore, I thought I was clear on that in the OP...

aww man no cesaro.. nice site by the way..

As I said above. But you're a smart dude, PM me and I'll send you the DL ;) And give you a BRIEF tut on how to get the thing working ;)

Awesome. I love all the new stuff. Mostly the Punk and Cesaro. Is there a Miz mod coming in the future?

What attire would you like mate?

Hey miztah how's it goin man. Any update on that taker texture. I was able to rip the top of that taker attire from wwf attitude for the dreamcast version of the game. It's pretty hi res from back then.

I haven't forgotten about that mate. It's that I only play with current taker, so I don't really pay attention to anything else, lol. Just PM me the texture mate ;)

Ya same thing after installing them ?

Messing with my other mods :(

You're updating the arcs... Or you have the TU in the wrong place. OR nah, not going to bother.

Loving the mods. Cody's moustache looks great as does Cesaro's attire. Really impressive stuff good sir.

Off Topic: Any update on the Douglas Williams texture request?

Thanks mate, have you ever tried 'awesome sauce' on spaghetti? Does it taste good?

I c wat u did thar.. And no I never use it on spaghetti goes better with mac & cheese lol

You're updating the arcs... Or you have the TU in the wrong place. OR nah, not going to bother.

And the only way people should be installing the TU, is to update it with my Texture Tool download and install the proper way. If you are doing ANY mods in the game, you should NEVER use the TU in the cache or special folder for them. You should ALWAYS manually actually install them as part of the game, which the TU in my download for my Texture Tool gives you all the files to do.

Loving the mods. Cody's moustache looks great as does Cesaro's attire. Really impressive stuff good sir.

Off Topic: Any update on the Douglas Williams texture request?

What texture request, lol.

I c wat u did thar.. And no I never use it on spaghetti goes better with mac & cheese lol

Oooh yum, I'm hungreh....

Miztah I'd like Antonio

Mod you did please

Ye....No.

And the only way people should be installing the TU, is to update it with my Texture Tool download and install the proper way. If you are doing ANY mods in the game, you should NEVER use the TU in the cache or special folder for them. You should ALWAYS manually actually install them as part of the game, which the TU in my download for my Texture Tool gives you all the files to do.

Also, if THQ were to release another TU(highly unlikely, but possible, I guess) there's always XEXTOOL.

Also, if THQ were to release another TU(highly unlikely, but possible, I guess) there's always XEXTOOL.

Yes, and really easy to do. But I don´t know what are they putting in the TU´s since there is a long list of bugs and they can´t fix them. (Or they do not want to fix them, that is probably the true)

Wait a minute... I've been out for a week and you came with lots of new mods and all amazing? You're cheating

Biatch, 'tis what you get. 1 week, seven days, 168 hours, alot can happen...

I will officially a JTAG in 10 days.I've got question Miztah, can i play games with DLCs that i bought on Xbox Live in that same Xbox (but JTAG) ?