Play as non-unlockables

tokidoim

Any chance someone could do a code that replaces the GM of Smackdown or RAW?

I would like to replace Bischoff with Stone Cold for starters...If I can get a working CB code for this than I am seriously considering creating Shane McMahon and switching him with Bischoff also...

Any help would be appreciative...Thanks

Any chance someone could do a code that replaces the GM of Smackdown or RAW?

I would like to replace Bischoff with Stone Cold for starters...If I can get a working CB code for this than I am seriously considering creating Shane McMahon and switching him with Bischoff also...

Any help would be appreciative...Thanks

Replacing Bischoof with Stone Cold is certainly possible, but replacing him with a Shane McMahon CAW is not. I don't know how many times this has to be said but ... the ID modifiers ONLY work with superstars. They do NOT when a CAW is involved.

i was wondering if there was a possibility of spike being an unlockable in the game and if he could be able to be swaped with another superstar?

If you switch Linda and put her in a match, she bleeds and turns white/transparent/skeletal/scary as hell. It looks like shees covered in mens special sauce. If she wins you see some wireframe, shees a ghost!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

If you switch Linda and put her in a match, she bleeds and turns white/transparent/skeletal/scary as hell. It looks like shees covered in mens special sauce. If she wins you see some wireframe, shees a ghost!!!

oooo, mens special sauce :don

I know this topic is getting off hand so i want to ask toki to help me get it back on topic. Ok, the only 'unlockabkle" in the game i want to play with are cole, tazz, king, J.R., The coach, and the al snow/the rock. i was thinking....

Sheik-J.R.

Nicholi-King

Steele- the coach

hillbilly jim-tazz

ted dibiase- michael cole

sergeant-al snow/the rock

I know you posted some similar but

1. i am horrible at translating the codes

2. this is for Gameshark2 version 4 (same as gs2v3) which is a lot harder language to mess with as i am sure you know.

if you could help me i would appreciate it toki.

Edited by kaker505

Could someone please put these ones to ARMAX PAL Please

Hillbilly Jim -to- Tazz

George Steel -to- Michael Cole

Iron Sheik -to- Jim Ross

Nicolai Volchoff -to- Jerry Lawler

Ted Dibiase -to- Johnathan Coachman

Sable -to- Linda McMahon

I would appreciate it so very much if someone could please make these.

If you could also include the attribute codes, that would be cool.

Shawn Michaels

• 1 month later...

Can someone please post full mods for the following for PAL AR2 V2 please? Thanks...

Rikishi - Coach

Edited by Too Sweet Touch

again, i would like to point out that these are NON- unlockables.....its one thing when someone makes a topic and puts unlockables and everyone says that...but the topic clearly states non-unlockables...geez guys...try and get it right...