Official Request Thread

Smacktalks

I know this is the wrong request thread, Aerofreak, but I have to reuqest it here because no one will answer my request. What I need is body and face figures for CM Punk for the game WWE Smackdown!: Here Comes The Pain!

I'm sorry Aerofreak, but I think you can understand why I am requesting this here. The SD!:HCTP! forum is just dusty... no one goes there anymore.

will let you away with it, but keep in mind very few ppl atill play the older games,

i might be able to help you later tho

hey i was wounderin if SMACKDOWN! vs. Raw 06 had umaga's finisher.

if they do let me know

thanx

~Lil Jon

Whats his finisher? Is it where he jams his thumb into the guy's throat? If it is, just give him a throat thrust and a clothesline from hell.

I know this is the wrong request thread, Aerofreak, but I have to reuqest it here because no one will  answer my request. What I need is body and face figures for CM Punk for the game WWE Smackdown!: Here Comes The Pain!

I'm sorry Aerofreak, but I think you can understand why I am requesting this here. The SD!:HCTP! forum is just dusty... no one goes there anymore.

CM Punk HCTP - try that

you waited 42 minutes before requesting this again? dont do stuff like that or i will fall out with you and take action

i cant find a CAW of him and i cant make him (or cant be bothered) sorry

Hey, thanks for that CM Punk, he looks awesome. Now, I don't know if you'll let me request a moveset for him or not.... but I need one... for him...... for SD!: HCTP!...

Oh yeah, I need his entrance for SD!:HCTP!!!!

EDIT: Wait... damn!

Edited by 00Hail_Sabin00

Hey.

Can someone make me a Rikshi caw + enterance.

p.s.- i already have his moveset

Edited by USRey619

could someone get me the movesets for balls mahoney, tommy dreamer, new jack, danny doring, terry funk,and sabu :)