Community DLC Pack 1

tekken57

DLC Project

Firstly a big thank you to every member of this community, both for your assistance in creating this dlc and for the invaluable information you share on this forum. The creation of this dlc pack was truly a collaborative effort.

To apply this you will need X-Packer 9.

Tutorials for the application of this pack can be found here: http://sf4mods.blogspot.com/2013/11/how-to-apply-community-dlc-pack-5.html

Download here: http://www.netload.in/dateibRsPyYKX2H/community_dlc.rar.htm

If you have any issues, please post in this thread rather than pm'ing me so that the entire community can be involved in assisting you.

Previous Progress Reports:

1. Create dlc file to enable the slots for the dlc - done

2. Edit save to enable the dlc slots - done

3. Add new arc entries and plist files 9in a hex editor) to load new wrestler packs and render pac file - done

4. Edit the wrestler info in the save for height, brand, etc - done

5. Assign abilities and attibutes (speed, adrenaline etc) using the in game editor - done , thanks Mattayus 16/11/2013

6. Fix entrance in save file for dlc slots - done

7. Create accurate moveset and entrance using in game editors - done, thanks zhigge and gamingsinceatari

8. Assign names to new dlc slots by editing strings.pac file - done 16/11/2013

p9eb.jpg

ct5w.jpg

Edited by tekken57
  • Like 1

@motishow, I don't have an issue with you mirroring the download for the community dlc. I just don't want X=Packer mirrored for now as it's still in beta testing.

@canaus, as far as I know. you can't play online with a jtag.

ok, i will upload the DLC to mega.

one more thing i have installed the community DLC again today in a original copy of the game from the beginning but i have the same mistake that yesterday  all is Ok except the name of the added wrestlers. In the last step I injected the two file with le fufflie and fix it using sign for dev live

I am using my arc file adding the values of manual arc creation

Any sugestions? i am getting crazy!!!!!

Thanks

Edited by motishow

Maybe try Tekken Hogan and Goldberg arc just to see if it work , if it does then you know you made a mistake creating your arc

I have the same problem with Tekken arc.

I think my problem is in step 6 , bcs all new dlc content is ok , only is wrong the name of the wrestlers

I will read the tutorial and will try if i can rename it manually

Thanks

The problem is definitely with the dlc pack. The strings.pac file is what controls the names. Remember to inject both the strings and the arc file into the dlc.

I opened my 0000.zlib.uncompressed file from my string_dlc3.pac  and opened FA7B (Myke tyson) to edit manually the name  but the name was correct Mike Tyson but when i open the game the name in the wrestler menu is Rey misterio

and the rest of added wrestlers has wrong names too except the original dlc3 wrestlers

Edited by motishow

@motishow , try using the replace function on your dlc and see what happens.

Hi Tekken , replacing both files instead of injecting when i open the game all the menus and all names of the wretlers (dlcs and orginal roster) are in blank.

I am doing this.

1)Open dlc3 with Le fuffle

2)contents tab ------ in info I select catalog_hd.arc and inject your file, and in pac select string_dlc3.pac and inject your file

3)security tab ------- check Sign for Dev live then push fix

4)Close le Fuffle

5)Upload the DLC3 file to the XBOX360

I am using PAL version of the game and spanish language

Can somebody upoad the dlc3 with the two injected files so i will test it? pls

Edited by motishow

So these all were injected as DLC or replaced the DLC files? 

Great Job on the Mod! 

If i replace the both files  all names and menus are in blank (without any word and name)

If i inject both files the menus are ok , the name of entire roster including oficial dlcs are ok but the added dlc wrerstlers have incorrect names (myke tyson has rey misterio name; booker has hulk hogan name, etc....)

I hope somebody upload his dlc3 with injected files to try whith this

If the menu names are not appearing at all, it means that there is a problem with the catalog_hd.arc file in the dlc packs 3. If the names are not correct for the dlc guys, it means that the strings file is not the correct one in the dlc pack or the strings file has not been replaced in the dlc file.

Can someone help Motishow by pm'ing him your dlc 3 file with the strings injected.

so i've just been looking over your files tekken and its funny.. you know the saying you should never give up as you never know how close you were to your goal? well i was on the right track with replacing things but i can't wait to see how you got it to work to see how far away i was.

So these all were injected as DLC or replaced the DLC files? 

Great Job on the Mod! 

If i replace the both files  all names and menus are in blank (without any word and name)

If i inject both files the menus are ok , the name of entire roster including oficial dlcs are ok but the added dlc wrerstlers have incorrect names (myke tyson has rey misterio name; booker has hulk hogan name, etc....)

I hope somebody upload his dlc3 with injected files to try whith this

I have the same issue with the names of the DLC being incorrect, but haven't tried to edit the strings, so will give that a go.  I also don't have any renders for the new guys...is that normal or am I missing something?

@scottydub I think we are doing something wrong in Le Fluffie (step 6) , i will do it again running Le Fluffie in administrator mode.

If somebody post his dlc3  with the injected files and it solve my problem i will tell you

For your render problmes, pls , make again step 4 and 5

Edited by motishow

hey i have a problem , every time i finish step 3 on the community dlc my save data gets corrupted, need assistance please i dont know what im doing wrong i even messed up and lost my original save with my universe

hey i have a problem , every time i finish step 3 on the community dlc my save data gets corrupted, need assistance please i dont know what im doing wrong i even messed up and lost my original save with my universe

Did you replace or inject your extracted savefile? You must replace and sing for CON