rivalry actions

BlackHole630

If you turn off auto rivalries how do you get rivalries actions off automatically when setting up.a show? I usually set my own or don't at all, and every show I do I need to edit matches even tho I turned off automatic rivalry settings, anyway to make where no rivalry action set up unless I do it manually?

Also, any way to use those rivalry action without setting up rivalries, like if I just want a random rivalry action without creating a complete rivalry?

• 1 month later...

Hey! Turning off auto rivalries can definitely make setting up shows more manageable if you prefer manual control. Unfortunately, it sounds like the system might still be defaulting to rivalry actions. To fully disable it, you might need to dive into the settings or preferences and double-check there. As for using rivalry actions without a full rivalry setup, it would be great if there was a more flexible option for that. Maybe a future update will include it! In the meantime, manual adjustments seem to be the way to go.