How to change Weight Class?

FluffBear2022

Ya'll I'm ripping my hair out. I'm using BlindedByTheGrace's placeholder mod and I'm using meta to attempt to change the weight classes of the wrestlers since some of them are cruiserweight but I hsve no idea what I'm doing. Any help possible?

Edited by FluffBear2022

This Cheat Engine cheat table will change weight class rather easily.  I don't know anything about how the placeholder mod you are using operates, but there's a good chance this script will still work for you if you follow the instructions.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/27vjzdttljjdp3d/EZ+weightclass+change+115.CT/file

How to use:  Just go into a normal exhibition and highlight any character in the character select screen (but DO NOT select him/her).  In cheat engine, check the box that says "Activate WeightClass Reader" and then a couple seconds later right under that will be the Weight Class of the character you're currently highlighting.  Back in the game you can scroll up and down to look at different characters, and the value will update in real-time to show you the current weight class of whoever you look at.

When you want to change somebody's weight class, simply double click their weight class VALUE (shown on the right side of that "weight class" line) and a dropdown menu will pop up.  Select the new weight class from the dropdown and click OK, and you should instantly see their weight class update IN THE GAME right by their name!  (If you don't see their weight class change in the game instantly after clicking OK, something went wrong and you should close the game without saving it)

You can continue through the whole list if you want, and change each person one by one like this.

To guarantee it saves, after you're done changing values for everybody, go into the roster options and just choose any wrestler to make any small change on and save it (save ALL SETTINGS).

(note:  If you want to change weight class for somebody in Universe Mode, it's just as easy as going to the match creation character select screen in Universe Mode and you can do the same exact process outlined above.)

@Dirty CheaterHey man, This is a godsend. I literally could not find anything like this in my hours of searching and I was getting so frustrated. This is exactly what I needed. Thanks you so much!

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

@JadaIsBlissThere's a chance my larger cheat table with more options will do it, but it's still on 1.17 patch.  It has an option for weightclass changer.  Read the instructions in full.  I have no idea if it'll work for 1.18.  I can't update anything of mine to 1.18 until my main computer is fixed, which I am working hard to try and make happen as soon as possible. 

You can try the 1.17 cheat table here:  edit:  It's been updated to 1.18 now :)

Edited by Dirty Cheater

• 2 weeks later...

@AsusNo I don't think it will work.

@Enigma2021I think the height is a little more tricky if I remember right, and if it's like previous years it'll reset to midget height after going past a certain number with cheat engine.  So what usually happened in my experience with previous years is you could make a character taller than the game allows, but not by much.  I've been dealing with computer issues but I'll check into that once I'm back running at a normal pace.

You have the reason buddy, thankx for responsed me and yes, i already found the best way to change it with Cheat Engine and using the Placerholder, thankx bud

@Enigma2021 I made a stand alone height changer that works for CAWs and Superstars the same way the weightclass changer worked, where all you do is go to the character select screen in Play mode and whatever character you're currently looking at will have their height value appear in Cheat Engine so you can just change it right there on the fly!  Full instructions are found in the "table extras" in the lower right corner of the cheat table.  

https://www.mediafire.com/file/jbebt991e1nyjh2/EZ+Height+Changer+118.CT/file