CAW Not Showing Up In Universe Roster - Please Help?

eplate2

Anyone have any idea why a caw might not be showing up for me in my universe mode as a selectable wrestler for a roster? This is for 2k19 if that matters He does show up in edit rosters on the main screen just not in universe mode - I should also mention when I go into EDIT TEAMS within Universe, I can actually put the wrestler on a tag team but when I cycle through the wrestler list to add them to a roster, they do not show up there. Looks like I have 2 caws that are not showing up in universe which is really frustrating

Hi, this happens to me if I had previously set a CAW to "Manager", then ended up replacing him with an active wrestler instead. If you started your Universe when the CAW was a manager the game will keep that CAW slot as unselectable whether you delete/replace him or not.

You should be able to add the affected wrestlers to your Roster if you go add/remove wrestlers through the Show

Hi, this happens to me if I had previously set a CAW to "Manager", then ended up replacing him with an active wrestler instead. If you started your Universe when the CAW was a manager the game will keep that CAW slot as unselectable whether you delete/replace him or not.

You should be able to add the affected wrestlers to your Roster if you go add/remove wrestlers through the Show

So i tried to start a new universe but same problem - the same 2 wrestlers don't show up as selectable in rosters. Could anything else be causing this? Any other possible fixes?