1 hour ago, denbigh7 said:

I have tried to make my audio files relatively the same length as what I'm replacing, but as far as I understand (and have experienced) you don't have to worry about making the size match. 

Thanks a lot bro. I will try it later and will update everyone.

First of all, thank you very much for the great and kind feedback :) I am very happy that the effort has paid off and that I could help simplify things. CCT and SE were created to make modding more accessible and to make it easier, even for beginners. Who wants to dig through binary files and deal with bytes just to import a simple sound? Nobody! That was the goal and I think it has been very successful.

With the expansion of SE to include additional games, the target group could be expanded even further, which I am very happy about. I myself like to play the old games and am happy to see how enthusiastic some of you are about modding the games. There are so many creative people here with great ideas, and I am happy to be able to help them realize their ideas!

Of course, I would also like to thank everyone again for every donation. I realize that not everyone can donate, so I don't expect it and offer the tools for free. However, it motivates and supports my work and the further development of my tools.

I would like to address some questions:

So, the convert functionality for 2K14 files doesn't work yet, correct?

No, it should already work! However, regardless of Legacy or Current, there are currently difficulties when using wav files. The problem is that ffmpeg re-encodes the wav files again. Currently, the files are re-encoded regardless of whether you use the volume slider or not. Actually, the files could simply be copied because they are already wav files. That would certainly solve the problem. I will make a note of that. Could you send me such a file so that I can test it here? Have you also tried MP3 files? They should work better...

By the way: The length of the files should not matter (unless there is a technical limitation, I'm not sure). From the import perspective, it doesn't matter whether they are longer, shorter or the same size. SE already takes this into account, searches for a new offset, etc.

WWE 2K15 (console) should also work if you have the appropriate WEM files. 16-17 does not work, at least not on PC. In the test, this led to a freeze, I'm not sure why. It may be due to incorrect WEM files.

This "Legacy" setting in Sound-Converter only works with console, because it will target console as platform. Do not use it for PC!

Oh, and: If you have files that you may have already edited, do not hesitate to send them to me and I will integrate them into SE. However, maybe we should coordinate so that multiple people do not edit and send the same files, as is currently the case with the RAs :). This may save us all work and time in the end! What has already been sent to me will be considered in the next release. Thank you all in advance for your contributions!

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 2

Hello!

First of all, @TheVisitorX- I want to say a HUGE THANK YOU for making such an amazing tool that I've used in multiple versions of this game now!  I do have what amounts to three questions, and I hope they haven't been answered and I missed it, but I'm getting old. :)

1. With the new TTS Generator, I have two questions -- is it possible to have the generator read individual letters, for instance in the case of FTR.  I am trying to make a generated Greg Hamilton announcement of FTR, but I haven't been able to work out how to have it read F T R instead of gibberish "feter." :)  

My other question is will it be possible to get a Justin Roberts voice model?  I'm considering doing some wholesale RA changes once I make a note of what each individual RA file is, and it would be pretty cool to have. (But certainly not necessary, I was just curious if it will even be possible to do.)

2. My other question is have I missed a PayPal or Cashapp, etc. link to where I could send you some coffee money for your trouble?  I know your work is always provided to the community free, but I'd definitely like to send at least a bit of support.  

Again, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for all you've done for the community over the years, and I do apologize if these questions have been asked/answered and I've missed it in my scan of the thread.

• Like 1

On 4/18/2023 at 9:26 PM, travysuxx said:

I've had issues with mp3s in the app before! It's most likely an issue with the file itself. Try re-converting it from mp3 to mp3 on a site like online-convert.com, that should fix the issue of mp3s not loading into the app's sound converter.

Yes buddy it was solved now, update your Sound Editor and the issue was solved, now is possible convert a Mp3 dragging the file don't forget to increase the DBs cuz your WEM will have a very low volumen

• Like 1

On 4/20/2023 at 12:08 PM, TheVisitorX said:

First of all, thank you very much for the great and kind feedback :) I am very happy that the effort has paid off and that I could help simplify things. CCT and SE were created to make modding more accessible and to make it easier, even for beginners. Who wants to dig through binary files and deal with bytes just to import a simple sound? Nobody! That was the goal and I think it has been very successful.

With the expansion of SE to include additional games, the target group could be expanded even further, which I am very happy about. I myself like to play the old games and am happy to see how enthusiastic some of you are about modding the games. There are so many creative people here with great ideas, and I am happy to be able to help them realize their ideas!

Of course, I would also like to thank everyone again for every donation. I realize that not everyone can donate, so I don't expect it and offer the tools for free. However, it motivates and supports my work and the further development of my tools.

I would like to address some questions:

No, it should already work! However, regardless of Legacy or Current, there are currently difficulties when using wav files. The problem is that ffmpeg re-encodes the wav files again. Currently, the files are re-encoded regardless of whether you use the volume slider or not. Actually, the files could simply be copied because they are already wav files. That would certainly solve the problem. I will make a note of that. Could you send me such a file so that I can test it here? Have you also tried MP3 files? They should work better...

By the way: The length of the files should not matter (unless there is a technical limitation, I'm not sure). From the import perspective, it doesn't matter whether they are longer, shorter or the same size. SE already takes this into account, searches for a new offset, etc.

WWE 2K15 (console) should also work if you have the appropriate WEM files. 16-17 does not work, at least not on PC. In the test, this led to a freeze, I'm not sure why. It may be due to incorrect WEM files.

This "Legacy" setting in Sound-Converter only works with console, because it will target console as platform. Do not use it for PC!

Oh, and: If you have files that you may have already edited, do not hesitate to send them to me and I will integrate them into SE. However, maybe we should coordinate so that multiple people do not edit and send the same files, as is currently the case with the RAs :). This may save us all work and time in the end! What has already been sent to me will be considered in the next release. Thank you all in advance for your contributions!

My bro , for some reason Every time I try to convert a file to wem it says conversion to wem failed . Can you help me :(?

23 minutes ago, punkex said:

My bro , for some reason Every time I try to convert a file to wem it says conversion to wem failed . Can you help me :(?

I've used the program for a few years now, and I'll try to help you if I can until they respond?  What types of sound files are you trying to convert?  I personally get all of my sound into MP3 format and then use the Sound Converter to turn them to WEM and then import into the slots for the respective sound.

I've gotten that error before when I had WWE2K open, as well.  I'm here all afternoon and more than happy to try to help you solve this until Visitor comes on!

6 hours ago, saveusjdg said:

I tested this with 2k14/15 ps3 and it plays the imported sound then crashes.

It was developed and tested with the PS3 version and I haven’t had such an issue, it was working fine. Please make sure that you have the latest version of SE and that your wem files are compatible. 

11 hours ago, punkex said:

Yes, you are missing the wwise dependencies. I think I have already mentioned it in this thread, install vcredist2013/2015 x64. Currently SE does not install the dependencies and you have to do it on your own.

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/cpp/windows/latest-supported-vc-redist?view=msvc-170

Edited by TheVisitorX

2 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

Yes, you are missing the wwise dependencies. I think I have already mentioned it in this thread, install vcredist2013/2015 x64. Currently SE does not install the dependencies and you have to do it on your own.

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/cpp/windows/latest-supported-vc-redist?view=msvc-170

I already have vcredist 2015 X64 installed , you think i should try to install the 2013 as well?

13 hours ago, DreamKrusherJay said:

I've used the program for a few years now, and I'll try to help you if I can until they respond?  What types of sound files are you trying to convert?  I personally get all of my sound into MP3 format and then use the Sound Converter to turn them to WEM and then import into the slots for the respective sound.

I've gotten that error before when I had WWE2K open, as well.  I'm here all afternoon and more than happy to try to help you solve this until Visitor comes on!

i tried the mp3 and the Youtube txt .

8 hours ago, saveusjdg said:

Where do i find 2013 version?

All of the packages are available at the following URL:

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-US/cpp/windows/latest-supported-vc-redist?view=msvc-170

15 hours ago, punkex said:

I already have vcredist 2015 X64 installed , you think i should try to install the 2013 as well?

i tried the mp3 and the Youtube txt .

Yes, you absolutely need both redistributable packages.

Once you have all the files required, you shouldn't have any further issues with conversions.

Best of luck to you! :)

Edited by DreamKrusherJay
  • Like 1

Hi everyone I give you my file custom_data.xml I made the file ra_1.pck but the problem it is not finished but well forward I used the identify function suddenly there are names not written correctly and there is name that have nothing there is not everything that was done because I am French and I understand not everything in English and the identify function does not find everything and It's difficult for me to understand everything, I give you my file I give you the right to modify 😊 it I specify that the file was made from ps4 file so I do not know if its corresponds to the pc try you would 😊 see you https://www.mediafire.com/file/mgzqr6fv6e2i1a0/custom_data.xml/file it's for wwe 2k23 

• Like 1

I tried all of those but the custom theme plays for five seconds and freezes on 2k14/15 on ps3 but plays normally on 2k16/17 ps3.

Edited by saveusjdg

16 hours ago, Xalo said:

I get error 0xc00007b when I am converting the file to .WEM

You too are missing the vcredist packages. See my post above. Or you use a 32-bit system. The error points to at least one of the two. Another possible issue is missing admin rights, which are needed for the conversion-process to work.

6 hours ago, saveusjdg said:

I tried all of those but the custom theme plays for five seconds and freezes on 2k14/15 on ps3 but plays normally on 2k16/17 ps3.

I'd like to help you, but I don't know why that happens. I've tested it myself with 2K14 and I didn't have that problem. Upload your pck and your wem file, maybe I'll find something!

Edited by TheVisitorX

nothing seems to work for me. all of the text is squashed together and anything i open like sound converter is all squashed in and i cant read anything. and when i try to convert an mp3 it always fails. i cant even check settings or anything because all the text is overlapping. i would post screenshots to show you but my only option on here is to insert image from URL.

2 hours ago, DoggFayce said:

nothing seems to work for me. all of the text is squashed together and anything i open like sound converter is all squashed in and i cant read anything. and when i try to convert an mp3 it always fails. i cant even check settings or anything because all the text is overlapping. i would post screenshots to show you but my only option on here is to insert image from URL.

IMGUR at https://imgur.com/ is free and simple to post an Image that will allow you to insert it here.  I'm definitely curious to see what is happening and see if I can help you.

5 hours ago, DoggFayce said:

You have changed your Theme/Style or Scaling which is not supported right now. Sorry, but for this special case I will not make any changes.

Edited by TheVisitorX

11 hours ago, DoggFayce said:

If you're using windows scaling, right-click on Sound Editor's .exe, go to Properties->Compatibility->Change High DPI Settings and try the various settings to see if one of them helps in your case.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, PerroBomba said:

When I use the sound converter option I get the following error WwiseCLI.Exe application error, error code 0xc000007b

- 32bit OS which is not supported
- Missing vcredist
- Missing admin rights