6 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

Thank you for your donation, I was very happy about it  :) Nice that I was able to help. I know how annoying it is to have to do it all by hand... WWE 2K14 is a cool game and if I can help, I'll help. The import is also still on my todo list :). Because of the different Wwise version I have to look. You can either select this when converting or you would have to do it with an external tool, as before. Then at least the import would work. The actual export is then done relatively quickly I think.

I can handle using WWise to create WEMs for 2K14....that's definitely much easier than the import process, which involves hex editing, etc. And then once you get it edited, you still can't even tell if the WEM is in the game unless that line is trigged, which can take a while. So yeah.....if you're able to get the import working in SE......that'd be LIFE-CHANGING!!

Here's a question: Using the 'identify' tool, I've been able to get a few thousand commentary lines identified for my Game_Sound_M.pck file for 2K14. How would I share that info with others? Share the pck file with them? Or is there someway to share that info so that it automatically loads up in their version of SE?

51 minutes ago, denbigh7 said:

I can handle using WWise to create WEMs for 2K14....that's definitely much easier than the import process, which involves hex editing, etc. And then once you get it edited, you still can't even tell if the WEM is in the game unless that line is trigged, which can take a while. So yeah.....if you're able to get the import working in SE......that'd be LIFE-CHANGING!!

Here's a question: Using the 'identify' tool, I've been able to get a few thousand commentary lines identified for my Game_Sound_M.pck file for 2K14. How would I share that info with others? Share the pck file with them? Or is there someway to share that info so that it automatically loads up in their version of SE?

I hope you have changed your database to WWE 2K14 before :)  But anyway. In your SE main directory there is a folder called "database" and in that folder you will find a folder for any version like WWE 2K19, WWE 2K22, .... Go to the folder which you have selected (see settings, default is WWE 2K23). There you will find a file called custom_data.xml. This xml file includes all the changed data. Every time you change something in SE, this file will be updated. replaced_data.xml contains  the name of the last theme which you have imported for each sound and custom_data.xml contains all the written names (including that one from the 'identify' tool). Or you send the data to me and I will add them to the data.xml file. Then anyone - who selects the WWE 2K14 database - will see your names.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

I hope you have changed your database to WWE 2K14 before :)  But anyway. In your SE main directory there is a folder called "database" and in that folder you will find a folder for any version like WWE 2K19, WWE 2K22, .... Go to the folder which you have selected (see settings, default is WWE 2K23). There you will find a file called custom_data.xml. This xml file includes all the changed data. Every time you change something in SE, this file will be updated. replaced_data.xml contains  the name of the last theme which you have imported for each sound and custom_data.xml contains all the written names (including that one from the 'identify' tool). Or you send the data to me and I will add them to the data.xml file. Then anyone - who selects the WWE 2K14 database - will see your names.

🤦‍♂️ I didn't even think about changing the database! Ugh...my mistake. Is that going to screw something up if I change it after I've renamed things?

I guess I can just start over, since the AI program is doing the identifying anyways.

And I'm happy to send all the data to you once I finish, that way others who mod 2K14 can have access to the names. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, denbigh7 said:

🤦‍♂️ I didn't even think about changing the database! Ugh...my mistake. Is that going to screw something up if I change it after I've renamed things?

I guess I can just start over, since the AI program is doing the identifying anyways.

And I'm happy to send all the data to you once I finish, that way others who mod 2K14 can have access to the names. 

If you haven't changed anything else, you can just copy over the file from 2K23 to 2K14 folder. By default it should be empty in any folder.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Woo 1

Hey Visitor, love the tool bar one slight issue I'm having with the Sound Converter.

I am dragging and dropping a text file with YouTube links (in both youtube.com and youtu.be format) and the file is not dropping into the app. I've added a video to show you what I mean.

The app is open in admin mode and I have reinstalled a number of times. I've had the tool work on me once before but not since then.

Any ideas?

It's an issue with your Anti-Virus. For some reasons it's blocking the drag/drop functionality. Another user have had the same issue. I can't do anything here, sorry :/ Try to exclude this directory if you use Windows-Defender. But interesting is that you see this plus icon. Could you upload your txt file? I can't see anything special here, but still...

Edited by TheVisitorX

42 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

It's an issue with your Anti-Virus. For some reasons it's blocking the drag/drop functionality. Another user have had the same issue. I can't do anything here, sorry :/ Try to exclude this directory if you use Windows-Defender. But interesting is that you see this plus icon. Could you upload your txt file? I can't see anything special here, but still...

I'll see if I can exclude as I do use Defender.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1j1CJYGe-_W8ePkzHj6aUvKg0sIz5I86r/view?usp=sharing

That is my .txt file above.

51 minutes ago, Hol0 said:

I'll see if I can exclude as I do use Defender.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1j1CJYGe-_W8ePkzHj6aUvKg0sIz5I86r/view?usp=sharing

That is my .txt file above.

With your file I can reproduce this issue - I have the same. So there seems to be another issue. I will have a look and let you know when I know more or when it's fixed.

Edit:

Remove the channel param in your links and it should work. Please do use only links in the following format:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

For now there is no output if validation fails, it just ignores "wrong" files. I will fine-tune the validation for youtube links in the next version.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Too Sweet 1

Version 1.4.0.2 has been released!

Changes in this version:

###################################
###################################

Fixed:

- Validation for YouTube links in "Sound Converter" should now support more link formats

Added:

- Crowd chant lines by Taylor86 @PWM - Thank you very much!!

• Woo 1

• TheVisitorX changed the title to [Released] Sound Editor Version 1.4.0.2 BETA

Hi guys, in my case is impossble now to change a MP3 with an a WEM files well i'm checking the Youtube files via notepad, and now it works thank you so much :)

Edited by Enigma2021

24 minutes ago, Enigma2021 said:

Hi guys, in my case is impossble now to change a MP3 with an a WEM files well i'm checking the Youtube files via notepad, and now it works thank you so much :)

I've had issues with mp3s in the app before! It's most likely an issue with the file itself. Try re-converting it from mp3 to mp3 on a site like online-convert.com, that should fix the issue of mp3s not loading into the app's sound converter.

@TheVisitorX I've got more than half of the RA pck files renamed. Plenty left to do (Which I am trying to finish ,ASAP.) And I'll correct all misspelled names afterwards. Although there's two big issues. One, The update overwrote over the audio I had inserted so I'll have to wait post-All DLC to do what I had in mind.

Two, the duplicate wrestlers, I will not know who is who. There's like 12 John Cena's in there. I'm trying to see how many files per wrestlers are there as well. Many variants but I'll name it all clean and correctly in due time. (As in ''X'' wrestler - Accompanied By, ''X'' - And Intro, ''X'' - Intro, etc.)

However, something very interesting to note here is that there's all the 'Local' wrestlers with their audio slots. I think the guys this year will be able to use said slots for mods. I don't know if they appear or not in the menu (If not, I'm sure someone will unlock those eventually for PC). It's like over 30 slots for Mods if so. 

If you want me to send the file for the renaming, just let me know. Even if it's at version 1.0/ incomplete. I owe you that much for way back when with 2K19.  Oh and please do let me know where the AI source is, if possible. I'm really curious to see if I can add to it for future commentary purpose.

• Like 1

Sound Editor 1.5.0.0 has been released!

Changes in this version:

Added:

- Sound-Import (still WIP, please leave feedback!): Finally, full support for 2K14 PCK files!

(It is now possible to import sound files directly into a 2K14 archive - please note that this only works with files specifically created for this version!)

- Sound-Converter: Support for conversion to 'Legacy' files (files for 2K14) has been added

- Sound-Converter: Volume has been optimized and renamed to 'Volume-Boost'. The slider has been adjusted and now ranges from 0 (no change) to 40dB. 2K14 requires very high values here, so the range has been extended.

Please donate if you like my work and want further updates!

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Thanks 1
  • Yes! 1

• TheVisitorX changed the title to [Released] Sound Editor Version 1.5.0.0 BETA
11 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

Sound Editor 1.5.0.0 has been released!

Changes in this version:

Added:

- Sound-Import (still WIP, please leave feedback!): Finally, full support for 2K14 PCK files!

(It is now possible to import sound files directly into a 2K14 archive - please note that this only works with files specifically created for this version!)

- Sound-Converter: Support for conversion to 'Legacy' files (files for 2K14) has been added

- Sound-Converter: Volume has been optimized and renamed to 'Volume-Boost'. The slider has been adjusted and now ranges from 0 (no change) to 40dB. 2K14 requires very high values here, so the range has been extended.

Please donate if you like my work and want further updates!

Damn you're the man! The sound import for 2K14 works perfectly. Makes it now for us a lot easier, danke dir! 🙂

• Like 2

13 hours ago, esbatmusic said:

@TheVisitorX I've got more than half of the RA pck files renamed. Plenty left to do (Which I am trying to finish ,ASAP.) And I'll correct all misspelled names afterwards. Although there's two big issues. One, The update overwrote over the audio I had inserted so I'll have to wait post-All DLC to do what I had in mind.

Two, the duplicate wrestlers, I will not know who is who. There's like 12 John Cena's in there. I'm trying to see how many files per wrestlers are there as well. Many variants but I'll name it all clean and correctly in due time. (As in ''X'' wrestler - Accompanied By, ''X'' - And Intro, ''X'' - Intro, etc.)

However, something very interesting to note here is that there's all the 'Local' wrestlers with their audio slots. I think the guys this year will be able to use said slots for mods. I don't know if they appear or not in the menu (If not, I'm sure someone will unlock those eventually for PC). It's like over 30 slots for Mods if so. 

If you want me to send the file for the renaming, just let me know. Even if it's at version 1.0/ incomplete. I owe you that much for way back when with 2K19.  Oh and please do let me know where the AI source is, if possible. I'm really curious to see if I can add to it for future commentary purpose.

Thank you! Mark is also currently working on the RA and wanted to finish it this week. I'll wait for that in the meantime, but I'll definitely come back to you.Maybe we can still add/correct things :)

Regarding AI: You mean TTS, right? Not the AI from the 'identify' tool?!

Edited by TheVisitorX

1 hour ago, TheVisitorX said:

Thank you! Mark is also currently working on the RA and wanted to finish it this week. I'll wait for that in the meantime, but I'll definitely come back to you.Maybe we can still add/correct things :)

Regarding AI: You mean TTS, right? Not the AI from the 'identify' tool?!

Yes, I mean the TTS.

Also, I can send you what I got anytime for the RA. It's getting there, I'd say maybe 10 more hours or so. My eyes are going full HBK but I really want to get this done this year. Already sorted the DLC .pck for the 5 new Wrestlers we got in Update 1 as well.

• Like 1

I'm really far into RA_1 , actually. Naming it so it makes sense for overwriting post-renaming as well. The only thing I cannot do ''fast'' will be finding out who is who for duplicated characters.

Funny thing, after this update a few names dropped in the files; The Ringmaster, Leakee, Mr. America, Dashing Cody Rhodes, Undashing Cody Rhodes, , The Dingo Warrior, Davey Boy Smith, Bradshaw & ''Five Feet of Fury'' Alexa Bliss. (On top of my head) Seems like it might be data that will soon leak. I'm guessing more MyFaction stuff sadly. I should have about 10% left to do after tonight. (Which is nearly a miracle in itself.)

Edited by esbatmusic
  • Like 1

yes in the file ra_1 there are a lot of duplicate superstar names and do not know what it corresponds to is for its that I tried to modify superstar entry name of the I shot I replaced all the file or there is the simple name and its worked

THIS IS AMAZING!!! I'm a grown man, but I'm ready to cry tears of joy at the ability to edit audio in 2K14 so easily now. Just unreal. What used to take ages can now be done in seconds. 😊

I imported a WEM into SE that I created in WWise of a Gorilla Monsoon commentary line, went and checked it in the game, AND IT WORKED!!!

You are correct, you've really got to bump up the gain when making WEMS for 2K14, but not a big deal. 

So, the convert functionality for 2K14 files doesn't work yet, correct? I tried to convert a couple of WAV files using the sound converter tool and the 2K14 legacy featured, but it keeps telling me "conversion to wav failed". But making WEMS in WWise is not that hard, so I'm fine with using that. It's the import that was so difficult, and you've cracked the code!!

I've run the 'identify' feature numerous times and so far have been able to identify (name) about 10,000 or so of the 21,000 audio files in the "Game_Sound_M - English (us) - Sounds" section. Click on this link to download my custom_data.xml file. 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13K6HGVqNb8EmGknNOWlx7LA1vLEQq8le?usp=share_link

I'll now start tackling the adding of custom commentary to 2K14 and will share that sound file with everyone as I made progress. 

WHAT A GREAT DAY FOR THIS COMMUNITY!!! Thank you, @TheVisitorX!!! Going to make another donation towards your work, and I recommend that everyone else here does the same!

• Yes! 1

First of all, thank you so much @TheVisitorXfor making this tool compatible with 2K14. This will save us great amount of time modding the audio. I loaded WWE 13 audio files and it also work. The identify feature is quite a life saver.

Just a question, when importing/replacing audio on 2K14, does it have a limitation, like it has to be smaller size than the original?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, GreenArcher said:

First of all, thank you so much @TheVisitorXfor making this tool compatible with 2K14. This will save us great amount of time modding the audio. I loaded WWE 13 audio files and it also work. The identify feature is quite a life saver.

Just a question, when importing/replacing audio on 2K14, does it have a limitation, like it has to be smaller size than the original?

I have tried to make my audio files relatively the same length as what I'm replacing, but as far as I understand (and have experienced) you don't have to worry about making the size match. 

• Like 1