How Can I Get 2K19 (Legally) After The Shutdown?

Wlso_

I recently just sold off my console that I used to play 2k19 and realised that it's literally impossible to legally get 2k19 nowadays after the shutdown.

Praying desperately that someone knows a place where I can get the game without downloading it off some shady website.

Maybe if someone knows a place that sells a steam key that would work in Australia or something or if anyone is trying to offload an account with 2k19 on it.

Thanks guys

That's actually a really good question.

I had a look around for you but none of the reliable key websites I know of have it in stock.

Other less reliable key sites claim to have it in stock but have increased the price to £100+ due to the rarity of keys 😐

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I have a suggestion like this if you find it useful. In the house of hazards there are quite a few games that are online and do not need to be downloaded. Although it is still under construction, I see that the content and number of games are improving day by day. Hope it is useful to you or some of you who need it. Thanks for reading.