Black hair in ring glitch

Beyond You

Hello i've noticed with a few of the mods i have installed there would be a black hair asset in the ring only during matches, has anyone else experienced this and if so know a way to correct it? Thanks 

5 hours ago, Pepsiguy2 said:

It's because modders are assigning the lambert mesh a texture in the mtls.

They need to stop doing this.

ahh ok so its possible to remove from the texture file in the characters folder or would i need to edit it with cake tools?

17 hours ago, Beyond You said:

ahh ok so its possible to remove from the texture file in the characters folder or would i need to edit it with cake tools?

To fix it, you must import the mdl into Blender using the MDL Plugin by Hanleys, then export it again WITHOUT the lambert1 mesh. Then, create an MTLs using that MDL without the lambert. This way Lambert1 has no entry in the MTLs file.

Then, export it again from Blender WITH the lambert.

3 hours ago, Pepsiguy2 said:

To fix it, you must import the mdl into Blender using the MDL Plugin by Hanleys, then export it again WITHOUT the lambert1 mesh. Then, create an MTLs using that MDL without the lambert. This way Lambert1 has no entry in the MTLs file.

Then, export it again from Blender WITH the lambert.

your knowledge is greatly appreciated, always see you replying and helping others out thanks a bunch.