Mod Fantasies/Requests

Pepsiguy2

I'm sure you guys have been seeing PWM tease and be hopeful about modding AEW: Fight Forever. 

Now let's be hypothetical for one second here. We know AEW is running on some version of Unreal. If it's native Unreal, that means we can mod *anything*. Literally anything. Code, Animations, you name it.

So let's pretend just for a minute all that's possible,

What mods would you like to see? Think outside the box. Nothing is impossible. Who knows? We might just make it a reality. 

• Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/17/2022 at 10:56 PM, Pepsiguy2 said:

I'm sure you guys have been seeing PWM tease and be hopeful about modding AEW: Fight Forever. 

Now let's be hypothetical for one second here. We know AEW is running on some version of Unreal. If it's native Unreal, that means we can mod *anything*. Literally anything. Code, Animations, you name it.

So let's pretend just for a minute all that's possible,

What mods would you like to see? Think outside the box. Nothing is impossible. Who knows? We might just make it a reality. 

So does that mean there is a possibility for Animations from older games? i would like to see moves ported from svr or even raw 2

7 hours ago, JefftheHARDY said:

So does that mean there is a possibility for Animations from older games? i would like to see moves ported from svr or even raw 2

Well no, because we can't extract animations from any WWE game as its a super proprietary, custom format. But what we could do is remake them by eye manually, or something. If you really wanted to put in that effort.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Nope. WWE 2K animation editing will never be a thing.

Bumping this for anyone who wants to mod AEW, im starting a server and already collected a bunch fo Unreal Modders who wanna do it

• Haha 1