Need help properly creating Minitron Video for entrance stages

So I’m trying to create a new minitron for smackdown 2000 as the  vanilla file is pure shit and looks nothing like the minitron graphic IRL

i found a video I want to use and have no problem converting to .B2k so I can inject it in the ar_mini folder file for smackdown 2000.

load up the game and it works! …. Kinda. It is my new video file however for whatever reason it’s only showing the top right quarter of the video so it’s very zoomed in and cropped off.

does anyone know how to properly format these things so the video isint zoomed in or at the very least Centered. I don’t care if it shows 100% of the video file but I want it centered at the very least 

I also tried one for the smackdown 06 arena to give it a 03 minitron. Same result. It works but this time it only shows the left half of the video as it’s zoomed in as well

any help would be greatly appreciated!

Minitron videos are 512x256 pixels (https://smacktalks.org/wiki/index.php/Tron_Modding). My guess is that the video you have is larger than that and also probably a different format (4:3 instead of 2:1 or something like that). In addition, go download a GFX file from prowrestling mods and look at the minitron video specifically. You'll notice that minitron videos (these Io Shirai GFX illustrate my point pretty well: http://prowrestlingmods.io/file/ae38277771124fe1ee9abbc367bb1f49). Minitron videos are actually two videos that play side-by-side and get split up to display on different parts of the ribbon/minitron. The video splits up roughly, from left to right, 2/3 of the video are devoted to one display and the rightmost 1/3 are devoted to the other.

Hope this helps!

Edited by rynebrandon