Ai /CPU Suicide Dives

MarktheDestroyer

So I've been trying to find a way to get the Ai to do more suicide dives.  I tried messing around with personality traits, weight classes, spring board diver, speed and agility upgrades, difficulty settings, and changing fatigue etc. and nothing gets them to do regular dives. The bold trait seems to only get the wrestlers to go on the turnbuckle more. Aggressive just makes them throw each other  outside the ring where the ai chases.

Do any of you ever see them? If yes, could you give me the personality traits? I'm on pc so I use data editor. OMG suicide dives happen btw I'm trying to get regular ones. Any suggestions are welcome. I think the ai simply isn't programed to do them. I hope I'm wrong though.

Edited by MarktheDestroyer

• 2 months later...

The AI do utilize Suicide Dives if you have the BOLD trait high enough, at least they do on my roster, however it is more on the rarer side when they do, ranging in the 20-25% when their BOLD personality sits in the 10-35 range, 30% of the time when BOLD is set to 40+ of the time they will hit the Suicide Dive, it's often better when you have a suicide dive set as a regular move, and more often than not the game randomy does the "This is Awesome chant" still during non OMG suicide dive moments.

They do almost every move in the game when the opportunity presents itself, the only thing I haven't seen the AI do is the RVD OMG moment off the barricade.

However the reversal rate when certain moves are attempted in the game always results in a reversal of the AI
ie. forcing the AI to reverse when you go for a Corner Grapple, it's why I stopped playing the game outright and simply let the AI duke it out between each other, because that exploit against the AI was too good not to use and make the AI waste their reversal stocks right away, just so I can explore the plethora of moves in the game.

I don't have an accurate recordings of my findings, it's an estimate of something I noticed, because I recall seeing the SD OMG moment a fair bit, it shows up more during special matches or multi man matches because those matches go over 10 minutes.

• 2 months later...
On 8/16/2021 at 5:14 AM, jordi_wrestleside said:

The AI do utilize Suicide Dives if you have the BOLD trait high enough, at least they do on my roster, however it is more on the rarer side when they do, ranging in the 20-25% when their BOLD personality sits in the 10-35 range, 30% of the time when BOLD is set to 40+ of the time they will hit the Suicide Dive, it's often better when you have a suicide dive set as a regular move, and more often than not the game randomy does the "This is Awesome chant" still during non OMG suicide dive moments.

They do almost every move in the game when the opportunity presents itself, the only thing I haven't seen the AI do is the RVD OMG moment off the barricade.

However the reversal rate when certain moves are attempted in the game always results in a reversal of the AI
ie. forcing the AI to reverse when you go for a Corner Grapple, it's why I stopped playing the game outright and simply let the AI duke it out between each other, because that exploit against the AI was too good not to use and make the AI waste their reversal stocks right away, just so I can explore the plethora of moves in the game.

I don't have an accurate recordings of my findings, it's an estimate of something I noticed, because I recall seeing the SD OMG moment a fair bit, it shows up more during special matches or multi man matches because those matches go over 10 minutes.

So, I tried changing the bold trait as you suggested and still no (non omg) suicide dives. Could you post a screen shot of the personality traits for the wrestler that performed them?  Or just list them?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Finally figured this out in case people were still wondering. All you need to do is replace the ring in and ring out inputs in data editor with whatever suicide dives or springboard moves you would like. So instead of getting in the ring normally they will do their springboard moves. Instead of exiting the ring normally they will do their suicide dive. Let me know if anyone has questions!

• 1 year later...