HELP! How to add custom theme in cae menu??

rohit11122

I want to add cm punk's music on cae without replacing any music.I was able to create a entry using wrestleminus in the menu but what should I do to add the music to it.PLEASE HELP

That's impossible as nobody has figured out how to add and link music. You can only replace existing Music.

As a workaround, you can add Music to the Minitron or other secondary trons with RAD Video Tools (ensure the video has the appropriate length to not loop during the entrance) instead and also set that tron to play during victory scenes.

In here in the tutorials section it is shown that the user renames in game career mode voices as test and test2 ,so is it possible to add my career voices in cae menu (without replacing any entrance music) and then replace the voice with superstar's theme???

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, rohit11122 said:

In here in the tutorials section it is shown that the user renames in game career mode voices as test and test2 ,so is it possible to add my career voices in cae menu (without replacing any entrance music) and then replace the voice with superstar's theme???

Hi,

Sound management in the game is a bit more complicated.

All superstar  theme audio in the game have a range of ID's which the game reads to assign certain attributes during an entrance.

For instance, a theme song will stop playing at the end of the entrance and will also play at a certain volume as crowd sound , ring announcement and commentary audio also play during the entrance.

These attributes are not applied to any other audio set as a theme, even menu music. What happens is the audio will keep playing in the opponents entrance and even into the match itself. 

@Cave Waverider's suggestion is the only other workaround.

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

1 minute ago, rohit11122 said:

One more thing pls tell what 012c.zlib file does in your entrance ports

The 012c holds data for commentary in the game. I assigned prematch commentary for the 2k20 ported entrances which belong to characters in the game. You can ignore the file as the data is in the sound_p30.pac file.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

For instance, a theme song will stop playing at the end of the entrance and will also play at a certain volume as crowd sound , ring announcement and commentary audio also play during the entrance.

These attributes are not applied to any other audio set as a theme, even menu music. What happens is the audio will keep playing in the opponents entrance and even into the match itself. 

Which can also be handy for New Jack, for example, if you want his music to play during the match like it did in ECW.

• Like 1

Also one final thing(and sorry if I am bothering) but how come the current version of john cena have different entrance and victory theme also same with triple H (in the entrance the music starts with a tune and in the victory it starts directly from the lyrics) Is there any file that manages victory theme separately??