Ok, so I'm tired of this.

LucasPRO

Since I've join this community, I've been searching for 1 specific DLC for Xbox 360 and I see that a lot of people have it and when I ask them if they can pass me the DLC either: 1- They don't answer or 2- They say they don't have it (I'm not conviced of that). I only ask if someone can pass me the link to Bret Hart's dlc by copying the dlc file outta the "Content" folder, then "00000000" and SvR 2011's folder, and then "Marketplace". If you are not willing to do that for me, then can someone tell me if Bret Hart's arc file or pac file is in the game so that I can unlock it? Thank you.

Are you sure those are the files? Because they seem to be the Vol. 1, Vol. 2 and Vol. 3 DLCs (I already have those), I'm gonna try this files out. Also, a question, why do you got Hulk Hogan and other superstars that are not on the game? Is it like some kind of modded savedata?

By the way, thanks in advance for answering and sending me the files, bro. I appreciate it. I'm gonna try them now.

• Like 1

BROOO BRO, I'm gonna fricking die. They worked, at first they seem to be the same files, they even had the same size. Bro, you are the beast, if you need anything, let me know and I'll see if I can help. Thank you, bro, you didn't made my day, you made my life. Bret Hart is literally my favourite legend.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LucasPRO said:

Are you sure those are the files? Because they seem to be the Vol. 1, Vol. 2 and Vol. 3 DLCs (I already have those), I'm gonna try this files out. Also, a question, why do you got Hulk Hogan and other superstars that are not on the game? Is it like some kind of modded savedata?

By the way, thanks in advance for answering and sending me the files, bro. I appreciate it. I'm gonna try them now.

hogan and other superstars i have import them from old wwe gamed with there renders 

• 1 year later...
On 24/2/2021 at 22:37, LucasPRO said:

BROOO BRO, me voy a morir. Funcionaron, al principio parecen ser los mismos archivos, incluso tenían el mismo tamaño. Hermano, eres la bestia, si necesitas algo, házmelo saber y veré si puedo ayudarte. Gracias, hermano, no me alegraste el día, me alegraste la vida. Bret Hart es literalmente mi leyenda favorita.

Bro, you have a DLC Bret Hart in SmackDown vs raw 2011, pass it to me please, i need it

• 1 month later...
On 7/18/2022 at 9:37 PM, MKKHAN said:

YESSSSS THIS WORKED thank you man fr

(also if this link to Bret ever goes down i have reuploaded it just to be safe https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fWUypTf_Skwscl1dnNhbOl4kWRyIuVGd/view?usp=sharing

Edited by Swooog
added back up downloaddd
  • Like 1