Sign in to follow this  
denbigh7

Wrestling Legends Universe Videos 80's style! (WWF AWA UWF NWA World Class)

denbigh7

After quite a few months of tweaking and adding a few mods of my own, I'm ready to kick off my all-80's universe in Wrestling Legends! Thought it would be fun to share it with Smacktalks, so I'm going to be uploading videos as things unfold.

My first video is just an intro of how I set my universe up and some of the things I've added (AWA and UWF belts and arenas, some extra wrestlers (mods and caws), etc. 

Huge shout out to RedRooster, Busgy, and the many others who have contributed to this incredible game. 

• Like 1

denbigh7

Join me as I kick off my universe! Episode #1 is a Pro Wrestling USA Pay-Per-View, consisting of superstars from the AWA and World Class. 

• Like 3

Fecks

Great vids!

Constructive feedback: Please tweak the audio mix - I enjoyed listening to your insights / history over the action, but often couldn't hear it clearly. Thank you and best wishes for the rest of the universe season. 

• Like 1

denbigh7
7 hours ago, Fecks said:

Great vids!

Constructive feedback: Please tweak the audio mix - I enjoyed listening to your insights / history over the action, but often couldn't hear it clearly. Thank you and best wishes for the rest of the universe season. 

Thanks for checking them out! Yeah, I totally agree about the sound. I’m using some cheap headphone mic, so I’m going to need to upgrade that, as I was not satisfied with it either. 
Thanks again!

• Like 1

denbigh7

Episode #2 is up! Join us for WWF's Superstars Of Wrestling!

• Like 1