Help With The Fiend

Riggan

5 minutes ago, LeoYago said:

i downloaded but the custom entrance still the bray wyatt original entrance

Do you have the ported entrances pack installed in your game ?

If you do have it installed, the entrance will be listed in the create entrance menu as THE FIEND BRAY WYATT.

Edited by squaredcirclefan

I installed only the the fiend following the steps that the guy who made this topic, do I need to install all the files in the pac folder of the mod?

5 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Do you have the ported entrances pack installed in your game ?

If you do have it installed, the entrance will be listed in the create entrance menu as THE FIEND BRAY WYATT.

yes, but the entrance is the original bray's entrance, the lights of the crowd, its the original entrance but with different name

6 minutes ago, LeoYago said:

I installed only the the fiend following the steps that the guy who made this topic, do I need to install all the files in the pac folder of the mod?

yes, but the entrance is the original bray's entrance, the lights of the crowd, its the original entrance but with different name

You need to copy all the files from the entrance mod in your game. Then you regenerate the chunk0.def file with Custom Character tools before  you launch your game. Did you regenerate the chunk0.def? What name are you selecting in the game for the entrance. ?

9 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

You need to copy all the files from the entrance mod in your game. Then you regenerate the chunk0.def file with Custom Character tools before  you launch your game. Did you regenerate the chunk0.def? What name are you selecting in the game for the entrance. ?

yes, im selecting the fiend bray wyatt, I copied all the mod's files from the fiend, evt, prop, particle, etc. I also regenerated the chunk, but the entry still the original, just with a different name

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LeoYago said:

yes, im selecting the fiend bray wyatt, I copied all the mod's files from the fiend, evt, prop, particle, etc. I also regenerated the chunk, but the entry still the original, just with a different name

When you say a different name, what do you mean? What name is the original showing as ?

9 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

You have selected Bray Wyatt 1. Don't use the template. You want to select The Fiend Bray Wyatt from the list of entrance motions not from the template.

doesnt show the fiend motion, only cm punk, road dogg, etc, custom motions that I never installed

but the cm punk doesnt work too

Just now, LeoYago said:

doesnt show the fiend motion, only cm punk, road dogg, etc, custom motions that I never installed

inside the ported entrances pack, there is a folder called MODS. 

You will have to copy this folder and paste it in the main 2k19 folder.

There is a file inside string_win.pac which contains additional names I have added for entrances. If you haven't copied this file, the names like THE FIEND BRAY WYATT will not show up in the entrances list.

14 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

inside the ported entrances pack, there is a folder called MODS. 

You will have to copy this folder and paste it in the main 2k19 folder.

There is a file inside string_win.pac which contains additional names I have added for entrances. If you haven't copied this file, the names like THE FIEND BRAY WYATT will not show up in the entrances list.

yes, i done, but doesnt appears, and the entrance of cm punk, road dogg, aj lee etc is the same generical, an the fiend entrance doesnt appears

1 minute ago, LeoYago said:

yes, i done, but doesnt appears, and the entrance of cm punk, road dogg, aj lee etc is the same generical, an the fiend entrance doesnt appears

There is something you haven't done correctly. Can you upload  a copy of the chunk0.def file in your main 2k19 folder to any file sharing site and post a link. 

15 minutes ago, LeoYago said:

I have had a look at the file. From what I see , you have only copied the files for the Fiend.

No matter what entrance you are copying over these files also need to be copied or the entrance wouldn't work properly

in the pac\evt folder for the mod you need to copy the following:

evt_data.pac

evt_light.pac

rtcs_step_p30.pac

evt_data-p10.pac 

from The pac\menu folder, 

cae_item_p20.pac.

from the mods\superstring\pac\string\win folder

string_win.pac.

Ensure you have copied all these files from the mod and placed in your game or the entrance name will be listed for selection in create entrance.

18 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I have had a look at the file. From what I see , you have only copied the files for the Fiend.

No matter what entrance you are copying over these files also need to be copied or the entrance wouldn't work properly

in the pac\evt folder for the mod you need to copy the following:

evt_data.pac

evt_light.pac

rtcs_step_p30.pac

evt_data-p10.pac 

from The pac\menu folder, 

cae_item_p20.pac.

from the mods\superstring\pac\string\win folder

string_win.pac.

Ensure you have copied all these files from the mod and placed in your game or the entrance name will be listed for selection in create entrance.

I replaced these files again that you said but it remains the same, it does not appear

2 minutes ago, LeoYago said:

I replaced these files again that you said but it remains the same, it does not appear

Which ported entrances pack did you download ?

Just now, squaredcirclefan said:

Which ported entrances pack did you download ?

the fiend only

but it appeared from cm punk, byron saxton, etc. and I didn't even install it, sorry for my english, im using google translate

but these other entrances doesnt work too

3 minutes ago, LeoYago said:

the fiend only

but it appeared from cm punk, byron saxton, etc. and I didn't even install it, sorry for my english, im using google translate

but these other entrances doesnt work too

They wouldn't work as you didn't install the files in your game. 

Where did you find the link to the ported entrances pack you downloaded.?

5 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

They wouldn't work as you didn't install the files in your game. 

Where did you find the link to the ported entrances pack you downloaded.?

here

I'm trying to install the entrance since yesterday but I can't

12 minutes ago, LeoYago said:

here

was it the update 23rd March.https://mega.nz/file/kMBxQS5Q#nCTyGMM1da7VzU34jiU96rX1Nws0_q2yV5nG2Q5qa_8

I will advise you install the full pack. Follow the instructions as stated .

Unzip.

Copy and paste the pac folder into your main 2k19 folder.

Copy and paste the mods folder in your 2k19 folder.

Regenerate the chunk0.def file. 

Start your game.

2 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

was it the update 23rd March.https://mega.nz/file/kMBxQS5Q#nCTyGMM1da7VzU34jiU96rX1Nws0_q2yV5nG2Q5qa_8

Unzip.

Start your game.

worked, thank you so much bro

2 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Unzip.

Start your game.

just one more thing, how i put the fiend nameplate?

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Hi! The Fiend's trons aren't working, even if I change the tron movie to any of the movies, nothing's showing up. I have unpacked your latest (September 3) pac and mod folder to mine and even regenerated the chunk0.def file but his Titantron doesn't work at all. Here's a video for reference:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ss6jpkguaalnola/THE_FIEND_TITANTRON.mp4/file

On 3/30/2021 at 1:34 AM, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Unzip.

Start your game.

3 hours ago, JCVA said:

Hi! The Fiend's trons aren't working, even if I change the tron movie to any of the movies, nothing's showing up. I have unpacked your latest (September 3) pac and mod folder to mine and even regenerated the chunk0.def file but his Titantron doesn't work at all. Here's a video for reference:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ss6jpkguaalnola/THE_FIEND_TITANTRON.mp4/file

Hi, This looks to be an issue with the arena. Are you using a modded Raw arena? First try playing a match in an arena which isn't a mod and see if the titantron loads.

Hi! I'm not using any modded or altered Raw arena. I also tried it on the NXT arena and it's still not showing the titantron. Here's the capture of it:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/n2fj34ycmtcnc96/THE_FIEND_VANILLA_NXT_ARENA.mp4/file
Also, here's my Chunk0.def file if this helps you see my issue:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/kf8q5bjo69pp2nk/Chunk0.def/file

5 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, This looks to be an issue with the arena. Are you using a modded Raw arena? First try playing a match in an arena which isn't a mod and see if the titantron loads.

Hi i did what they said i did the port the lantern the theme the titantron my problem is i did all i did the effects i did the victory but if i tried doing the fiend motion the motion looks like stone cold steve austin how do i fix it?