Help With The Fiend

Riggan

14 minutes ago, Shynlerr said:

Hi i did what they said i did the port the lantern the theme the titantron my problem is i did all i did the effects i did the victory but if i tried doing the fiend motion the motion looks like stone cold steve austin how do i fix it?

Hi, Did you regenerate the chunk0.def file after installing the ported entrances pack. If the game can't locate the Fiend's motion ID  in the chunk0.def file list, it will play Steve Austin's motion.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Eoejr said:

I also installed the demon mod, but it happens like this, how do I solve it? 

I Don't Know How To Install

Hi,

If you have the Fiend mod installed, you will also want to use the ported 2k20 entrance mod.  

This is the thread where you will find a link to the ported entrances pack. When you install the mod, you can select The Fiend Bray Wyatt from the entrances list in Create entrance mode.

3 minutes ago, Eoejr said:

Where should I put these Optional files?

Hi, You don't copy the optional folder  into the game. They are just alternate copies of the entrance files already installed. Do not drag into your game.

3 hours ago, Eoejr said:

I downloaded the link you gave and added Fiend Bray Wyatt but now there is an error. https://prnt.sc/1vjh75i and https://prnt.sc/1vjh920 there seems to be an error in the login is it me

Hi, It looks like you didn’t regenerate the chunk0.def file.

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace

• 6 months later...

hi,i am looking help for the fiend theme,entrance and exit one,the one that i found in ProWrestling Mods is not quite accurate when it comes to exit theme,it will be really helpful if someone see this