MOD : Play Royal Rumble and Elimination Chamber matches in other arenas

BlindedByTheGrace

Thank you for this mod good sir. However, I have had trouble with creating an elimination chamber match. The game just crashes. Any help will highly be appreciated. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sharkztero805 said:

Thank you for this mod good sir. However, I have had trouble with creating an elimination chamber match. The game just crashes. Any help will highly be appreciated. 

I have actually had to withdraw this mod (the elimination chamber) as it has a lot of issues and isn't working as well as I thought it would.

There is additional data in the elimination chamber arena which enables the match and collision work properly isn't included in the other arenas .

Edited by squaredcirclefan

thanks for this mod! much appreciated!

just for clarification, i just got the mod working. In exhibition mode, i see it chooses a random arena which is totally fine but when i am in universe and say, I have a World War 3 PPV taking place for my WCW universe, will I be able to choose a 30 man rumble match for that PPV in that same arena on the same card or will there be more randomness thrown in?

1 hour ago, eplate2 said:

thanks for this mod! much appreciated!

just for clarification, i just got the mod working. In exhibition mode, i see it chooses a random arena which is totally fine but when i am in universe and say, I have a World War 3 PPV taking place for my WCW universe, will I be able to choose a 30 man rumble match for that PPV in that same arena on the same card or will there be more randomness thrown in?

Hi, Yes as long as you have the arena set in the show options , the Rumble match will take place in the set area and will not toggle random arenas.

• Too Sweet 1

Hi squaredcircle may, first of all thanks for all your mods, WWE 2k19 is now the best game ever thanks to you. Now I wanted to share something I noticed: I was playing WWE 2k17 and realized how much better AI is in the ring ... It felt so much smarter in certain situations and reversals are used at such a great timing. Is there a possibility to bring game AI from WWE 2K17 to WWE 2k19?

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Degrees said:

Hi squaredcircle may, first of all thanks for all your mods, WWE 2k19 is now the best game ever thanks to you. Now I wanted to share something I noticed: I was playing WWE 2k17 and realized how much better AI is in the ring ... It felt so much smarter in certain situations and reversals are used at such a great timing. Is there a possibility to bring game AI from WWE 2K17 to WWE 2k19?

Hi, 

Its not impossible to swap AI data in 2k19 with data in 17. 
However there  are a few issues to consider :

1. If 2k19 is able to read the AI data properly , which will cause erratic AI behaviour in certain situations if the game engine skips what it can’t read.
2. 2k19 has additional match types and additional gameplay features not in 2k17. This will affect the AI behaviour in those match types.

It’s worth trying out but will require extensive testing in all match types before it can be considered a stable mod.

• Too Sweet 1

• 1 month later...

Ok I find this file in my root folder, I then try to use Data Editor 2k19s pac editor to open Misc01 but when I click it I get "The External Program pac editor could not be loaded, Please ensure the pac editor is properly installed and the path is executable of the external program is set properly and that you have permission to access it and try again.

Don't know how to fix this

• 2 months later...

thank you very much for ur mod. it works with Royal Rumble but not with elimination chamber....just checked again and saw that even royal rumble works only with 6 and 8 men - but not 20 men or 30 men......do u have the same???

Edited by alexanderhbk

51 minutes ago, alexanderhbk said:

thank you very much for ur mod. it works with Royal Rumble but not with elimination chamber....just checked again and saw that even royal rumble works only with 6 and 8 men - but not 20 men or 30 men......do u have the same???

Hi,

I had actually removed the Elimination chamber mod due to issues with characters passing through the chamber.

I’m not sure about the 6man and 8 man as there isn’t a 6 man or 8 man Royal Rumble. 

2 minutes ago, alexanderhbk said:

its called battle royal. and u didnt answer my question - 10 , 20  and 30 men royal rumble doesnt work. 

Did you inject the 0008.dat file into the misc01_start_p30.pac file?

2 minutes ago, mattfick said:

is it possible to increase the maximum amount of entrants in the rumble match?

i would prefer a mod that makes more men on the ring at the same time as 10 men for example

Edited by alexanderhbk

3 minutes ago, mattfick said:

is it possible to increase the maximum amount of entrants in the rumble match?

Its not possible to increase the number of entrants. The old Royal Rumble engine had a 40 man hidden version which only worked in 2k15 and 2k16 and had a max of 6 man in the ring  . When the engine was changed to the current version with the new elimination and 8 man, that version doesnt work anymore.

i would prefer a mod that make more men on the ring at the same time as 10 men for example

Not possible in the Rumble unfortunately.

9 minutes ago, alexanderhbk said:

as u said D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\WWE 2K19\mods\Universal Alternate Attire Unlock\pac\root

Ive installed the same file again and it works. When you select any of the rumble matches, you notice the arena is a different one. Is this happening in your game.

inject uncompressed. I use pac editor and I just inject directly which is the same as injecting uncompressed.

i will try again

do i have to choose inject archive compressed or incompressed?

• 1 month later...