MOD : Play Royal Rumble and Elimination Chamber matches in other arenas

BlindedByTheGrace

Hi,

You are aware that Royal Rumble and Elimination Chamber matches are restricted to the Royal Rumble and Elimination Chamber arenas respectively.

This is also the same if you are playing both matches in Universe mode.

The misc01_start_p30.pac file contains data for exhibition rules with data implemented for these restrictions.

The modification made to the data in the 08.dat file obtained when the file is decompressed will enable the following :

1. The game engine toggle  other arenas at random in Exhibition mode for both 10, 20 and 30 man Royal Rumble and Exhibition matches (There is no select arena option)

2. Custom Arena mods and downloaded community creation arenas can be used for both matches in universe mode. Here are a few images.

images from universe mode. These are downloaded CC Arenas for demonstration.

HT2uM6U.png

oZmMpvT.png

t9MAV4m.jpg

DOWNLOAD https://mega.nz/file/1RhnmCTB#T0HUUdCg5TNpk-Qd87JZQOru8FpmfhZUqvBpYXPbiF0 (0008.dat file in the misc01_start_p30.pac)

INSTRUCTIONS :

Navigate to the  2k19 \mods\Universal Attire Unlock\pac\root folder.

Open the misc01-start_p30.pac file in Pac Editor . (I will advise you make a backup of this file as it also includes stored data for alternate attires.

Double click on the 2ABC04.....pac file in the program window

Highlight 0008.pac , select the INJECT FILE function, select the downloaded 0008.dat file. 

When the file has been injected, place the file back in the folder you copied it from.

Start your game.

I am still performing a few tests and I will upload a tutorial on the data modified  in a few days.

• Like 19
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Glorious 2
  • Woo 2

First off, thank you very much for this mod! I installed it, it works, it didn't mess up my saved attire names (thank God! - backed it up just as you suggested anyway). Question is this. Since there is no toggle for a specific arena, obviously in exhibition you can just back up through the menus until you eventually get the arena selected that you want. But how does this work for Universe? Do you just delete the match and then recreate it over and over until it gives you the arena you want there as well - or is there a toggle for specific arena selection in Universe? I'm asking without having attempted first so forgive me - I didn't want to 'start' a Universe just yet but I'd like to know for future reference sake. 

Also, this is a huge break through and you're a BAMF for figuring it out. This is something a lot of people been wanting to do and requesting for as long as this has been an issue. Infinite props to you.

PS: Just noticed it created a .bak - should that be deleted or left alone? I know sometimes .bak files can create issues down the line because the game tries to load them. 

Edited by cdiebold1
  • Like 2

Just now, cdiebold1 said:

First off, thank you very much for this mod! I installed it, it works, it didn't mess up my saved attire names (thank God! - backed it up just as you suggested anyway). Question is this. Since there is no toggle for a specific arena, obviously in exhibition you can just back up through the menus until you eventually get the arena selected that you want. But how does this work for Universe? Do you just delete the match and then recreate it over and over until it gives you the arena you want there as well - or is there a toggle for specific arena selection in Universe? I'm asking without having attempted first so forgive me - I didn't want to 'start' a Universe just yet but I'd like to know for future reference sake. 

Also, this is a huge break through and you're a BAMF for figuring it out. This is something a lot of people been wanting to do and requesting for as long as this has been an issue. Infinite props to you.

PS: Just noticed it created a .bak - should that be deleted or left alone? I know sometimes .bak files can create issues down the line because the game tries to load them. 

Hi,

In response to the first question you asked, yes you just back up. However you can override with a different arena by changing a byte in the file. I will explain how to do this in a tutorial I will put up in a few days.

Lets say you have a Royal Rumble mod, you can place it's ID in there so the game just loads that Royal Rumble arena and it wouldn't toggle other arenas.

In universe mode, the toggle doesn't occur. All you do is replace the Arena for the Royal Rumble or Eliminination chamber PPV in the show editor with a Royal Rumble arena mod (like say the classic Royal Rumble or a Community creations arena) and all the matches in the royal rumble including the 30 - Man Royal Rumble match will take place in the selected arena.

You can delete the bak. Its not required.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

In universe mode, the toggle doesn't occur. All you do is replace the Arena for the Royal Rumble or Eliminination chamber PPV in the show editor with a Royal Rumble arena mod (like say the classic Royal Rumble or a Community creations arena) and all the matches in the royal rumble including the 30 - Man Royal Rumble match will take place in the selected arena.

This is what I was more curious about but thanks for the explanation. This is perfect since I dont have to force a arena with a trainer everytime I want to play a RR match in Universe now. So sweet

• Like 2

Hi,

I'm attempting to follow these steps now but I believe i screwed up my directory for PAC Editor because when I click on it from Data editor it launches the game instead. Do you know how I can fix this?

• Like 1

awesomeeeeeeeeeee folk!!!

this would be great to have Elimination Chamber an Royal Rumble in our own universe mode show's 😍

u know if it is any possibility to add weapons (tables, ladders, chairs, etc...) to HIAC Match???

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thczy80 said:

awesomeeeeeeeeeee folk!!!

this would be great to have Elimination Chamber an Royal Rumble in our own universe mode show's 😍

u know if it is any possibility to add weapons (tables, ladders, chairs, etc...) to HIAC Match???

Hi,

I will be looking into data for weapons in a short while.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 2

1 minute ago, JonasSlasher said:

hmm great mod but we cant really choose the arena per se, we have to keep going in and out cause its random?

Hi,

That's for the time being as I will be putting up a tutorial on how to set another arena (a modded Royal Rumble arena) so that arena is loaded just as the Royal Rumble was.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

That's for the time being as I will be putting up a tutorial on how to set another arena (a modded Royal Rumble arena) so that arena is loaded just as the Royal Rumble was.

that would be awesome man! :) 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JonasSlasher said:

that would be awesome man! :) 

In universe mode, it doesn't toggle random arenas. You jut edit the show like Royal Rumble and select the arena you want to use, modded or custom CAA 

The selected arena will be loaded in the normal Royal Rumble match.

With the information in the tutorial, you will be able to set a different arena for each of the 10 man 20 man and 30 man  Royal Rumbles or decide to keep the 30 man fixed and have the other two load at random or vice versa.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hi, I'm so new at modding and even on smacktalks so I apologize for the stupid question... 

Where is the link for the video tutorial or is it not up? Thanks lol 😄

• Like 1

15 hours ago, CRWCanadianRock said:

Hi, I'm so new at modding and even on smacktalks so I apologize for the stupid question... 

Where is the link for the video tutorial or is it not up? Thanks lol 😄

There isn't a video tutorial for this mod. If you have any issues with installation , you can send me a Private message.

• Thanks 1

On 4/28/2020 at 10:14 PM, KyzerKid said:

Hi,

I'm attempting to follow these steps now but I believe i screwed up my directory for PAC Editor because when I click on it from Data editor it launches the game instead. Do you know how I can fix this?

In Data Editor's Tools tab, click the Reset All External Tool Directories button. This will reset all the directories for external tools and prompt you to pick it again once you launch a tool from within Data Editor.