Refat's Cinema 4D In-Game Renders | Update: Stay tuned

Refat

Hello, I am sharing the renders that I do for myself in Cinema 4D. All thanks to hovathagod32 for the tutorial and rig. Here are some previews.

Untitled.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

Untitled3.jpg

Note: This render process is time consuming. So please no requests. DM me on smacktalks or discord at refat#2103 for queries.

Download Link
                                                                                 https://mega.nz/folder/0lhhiCLD#kuljXusB44AMEFDBMjLEGA

Edited by Refat
  • Like 7
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 5
  • Woo 3

• Refat changed the title to Refat's C4D Renders | First Batch Release
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's C4D Renders | Dakota Kai by JulianBITW Added
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's C4D Renders | Update: John Cena 2020, Candice LeRae 2020, Sami Callihan, D'Lo Brown Added

I hope you keep making these renders. They are amazing. I like them even better than the real pic renders. Looks amazing in game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JLU1000 said:

I hope you keep making these renders. They are amazing. I like them even better than the real pic renders. Looks amazing in game.

Thank you. I will keep making those don't worry. But I am not a completionist. So, I'll make renders that I want to or given commission to.

@Refat these are really good. A credit to you bud for all the time and effort you are putting in,  and also a thank you to @hovathagod32 for allowing you to create these.

Many thanks and Kind Regards.

• Like 1

• Refat changed the title to Refat's C4D Renders | Update: Io Shirai 2020 by JulianBITW
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's C4D Renders | Update: Dwayne Johnson, Lacey Evans, Alexa Bliss, Sasha Banks
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's C4D Renders | Update: Seth Rollins MITB' 20, Ricochet' 20, Ruby Riott, Liv Morgan Royal Rumble 20
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's C4D Renders | Update: Brock Lesnar (Enraged), Thunder Rosa
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's C4D Renders | Update: The Fiend' 20 & Sara Del Rey
16 minutes ago, kassiemt said:

Nice renders man can we get a Buddy Murphy tommiso ciampa jeff/matt bayley pac

Thanks. I only do renders that I like to. But you can commission me to do the renders you want.

• Like 1

• Refat changed the title to Refat's Cinema 4D In-Game Renders | Update: The Fiend' 20 & Sara Del Rey
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's Cinema 4D In-Game Renders | Update: Deonna Purrazzo & Sonya Deville' 20
  • Refat changed the title to Refat's Cinema 4D In-Game Renders | Update: Bray Wyatt' 20 & Bayley' 20

is there anyway i can get my renders to stop reverting back to the original ones? i load the game and sometimes they change.

• Like 1