Assigning different music by attires

xalaidne

18 hours ago, xalaidne said:

Is there a way to assign different music for attire 2,3... like taker or HBK ?

I will also first suggest going through this tutorial I wrote for adding alternate titantrons. Understanding this process is key in adding music as the steps are similar. If you read through , obtain the tools and the necessary file (assetconv_p30) and want to proceed , I'll guide you through the process . 

A bit of hex editing knowledge is required as shown in this tutorial.

• Like 1

OK, I read the tutorial. So for example if i wanna to assign a different titantron/theme song for the rock attire 2 (slot 100) i need to copy the rock's block of data, paste it over the next slot (101 is stone cold), change the values to set the titantron and music i want for his second attire and copy stone cold's block over a modded slot.

I am right ?

I also wanna know if it's possible to add an entry with wrestleminus like the trick you explained for slot 106.

Edited by xalaidne

15 minutes ago, xalaidne said:

OK, I read the tutorial. So for example if i wanna to assign a different titantron/theme song for the rock attire 2 (slot 100) i need to copy the rock's block of data, paste it over the next slot (101 is stone cold), change the values to set the titantron and music i want for his second attire and copy stone cold's block over a modded slot.

I am right ?

Yes you're right but there is a much better way of adding the block. You can do this with wrestleminus.

I will advise you read the tutorial I put up about an houtr ago in the TOOLS AND RESOURCES  section . 

It might be better If I guide you through with one example you want to implement in your game.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Yes you're right but there is a much better way of adding the block. You can do this with wrestleminus.

I will advise you read the tutorial I put up about an houtr ago in the TOOLS AND RESOURCES  section . 

It might be better If I guide you through with one example you want to implement in your game.

What i want to do is put the rock '01 model as a second attire for the slot 100. That's why i want to assign his '01 tron and music for attire 2.

So if you can make a tutorial for this example with the wrestleminus method, it would help me a lot.

10 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Is this the 01 model in slot 344 ? Just asking but why will you want to do that ?

I want to "save" the slot 344 for another mod because from what i understand some slot are unusable (like slot 109, 117, 120, 121, etc).

B

18 minutes ago, xalaidne said:

I want to "save" the slot 344 for another mod because from what i understand some slot are unusable (like slot 109, 117, 120, 121, etc).

But you will get the Rock’s name announcement and commentary on slot 344.

You’ll also get his chants ROCKY ROCKY.

Those slots you listed have no memory addresses assigned .

5 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

But you will get the Rock’s name announcement and commentary on slot 344.

You’ll also get his chants ROCKY ROCKY.

Those slots you listed have no memory addresses assigned .

I don't play with commentary and ring announcement. As for the crowd chants, i often play with music in the background so it's not a big deal for me.

19 minutes ago, xalaidne said:

I don't play with commentary and ring announcement. As for the crowd chants, i often play with music in the background so it's not a big deal for me.

OK Lets begin.

You need to download the version of Wrestleminus . This is what you will need to add blocks of data.

If you are using an alternate theme music, you need to let me know which theme you want to inject it over.

13 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

OK Lets begin.

You need to download the version of Wrestleminus . This is what you will need to add blocks of data.

If you are using an alternate theme music, you need to let me know which theme you want to inject it over.

Sorry for the late response.

I downloaded Wrestleminus and i would like to use the rock '01 titantron and theme for his attire 2 (slot 100).

Edited by xalaidne

6 hours ago, xalaidne said:

So, I give a try with wrestleminus but it didn' t work. Can you tell me what i did wrong (slot 100)?

BbJgO7Z.png

I will break down the steps here. I will continue from where you stopped since you've shown you understand the process.

1. When you add the additional attire row, you need to change the numbers as I have shown in the screenshot.

The column AUDIO NUM is not the Music ID But the theme ID.

The value for the original attire for the Rock is 10 000 000

The first additional attire will be 10 000 100

The second additional attire will be 10 000 200 and so on.

The Music offset and EVT offset is important. Its the key to getting it working but we will need to add this in manually not in Wrestleminus.

the column TITANTRONNUM here is actually the ID for the music. Since you will be using the Rock 01's music ID , this will be 344000

The next bit is the titantron ID. A titantron for an alternate attire will be in the format ENT_0100_0_1_X or ENT_0344_0_1_X

What I did here is input the first 5 digits for the titantron 34401 . This is why we have 34401 .

Leave check 4 in its original value and change check 5 and 6 to 0

pUN3CPi.png

When you have done this, you need to press SAVE. 

One thing to take note of here is the alternate music will not work in that slot. This is because the ID's need to be in ascending order. We need to scroll down to 999 and add the entries in between 999 and 108. We will do this in Hxd. Take note 108 in Hex is 6C.

0F1reNt.png

Close wrestleminus if you have saved your changes and open the vmum file in HxD.

If you look at the top section you will see these blocks of data I have highlighted. These are the blocks for The Rock

D1GZhZJ.png

We need to select this block and move it down after 999 and before 6C.

Select and cut. Search for E7 03 (3E7 =999 in Hex. Paste the block after that entry as shown. We are pasting it before 6C since that is the next ID in ascending order.

So we use the CUT and PASTE INSERT to move the data block.

uIjiSml.png

NOW WE BEGIN THE EDITING PROCESS.

This is the most important part of the process .

We now need to add the Music offset and titantron offset. These values will overide whatever values you set for the music and titantron.

Scroll down to the footer of the file in Hxd. You will see the following.

You will see I have highlighted two blocks of bytes . One is for music and one is for the titantron movie.

OmFZ32X.png

copy each one and place at the end as shown here. You will find the word ERROR. You will need to paste over it.

WNXB4hm.png

The MUS_0408_00_0_0 is for Music ID 408. The Rock 01 will be MUS_0344_00_0_0.

If you are using one of the miscellaneous files for your theme, you will need to obtain their ID's in data Editor.

Lets say I want to use American Patriot.  I will need to open Data Editor and scroll down the Theme Music dropdown and search for American Patriot.

American Patriot is 7030000. The MUS value will be MUS_7030_00_0_0.

The ID for the Rock 01  titantron is ENT_0344_0_0_2 which is the square format titantron. The titantron will play in all arenas but will not stretch.

The value we need here is 34400. You will change the values to what is shown in this screenshot.

HDFfJql.png

We need to take note of the offsets at which these entries begin. 

The MUS block starts at offset 12629 while the titantron ENT starts at 12639. We will rearrange these values and write them as 29 26 01 and 39 26 01 respectively.

We now need to add these values to the MUS odffset and ENT offset blocks as shown. You will need to go back to the entry posted previously.

The block I have highlighted is for the alternate attire.

XMCw985.png

We add the offset values as shown in the screenshot. The first one is for the MUS and the second for the titantron.

The D0 6C 04  (46CD0= 290000) is the ID for the classic WWE minitron. I obtained the ID from the Rock 01 's entry (ID 344)

zEIDPjN.png

Save the file and inject the vmum file back to the assetconv_p30.pac file. Place the file back in the mods\titantronfix folder.

The last step is importing The Rock's moveset template in data Editor. Ensure none of the Media Workaround checkboxes is ticked. Set Victory music to entrance music and install the pofo. 

That's all.

• Glorious 1

3 minutes ago, xalaidne said:

Do you know which music ID for Movie Star 2 is please ?

Hi,

You can find the music ID's listed under Theme Music ID in Data Editor.

The ID for Movie Star 2 is 7032000. If you are using the misc music ID's, this will be listed as MUS_7032_00_0_0.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

You can find the music ID's listed under Theme Music ID in Data Editor.

The ID for Movie Star 2 is 7032000. If you are using the misc music ID's, this will be listed as MUS_7032_00_0_0.

That's the ID i tried but it didn't work. Maybe it's because i used the modded entrance of Hollywood Rock from Aznblusuazn because the tron didn't work too.

17 minutes ago, xalaidne said:

That's the ID i tried but it didn't work. Maybe it's because i used the modded entrance of Hollywood Rock from Aznblusuazn because the tron didn't work too.

What is the ID for the entrance you are using ?

2 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

What is the ID for the entrance you are using ?

I use ID 1145. I hex-edited the evt to change the ID. The entrance work in the game but the music and the trons doesn't play. I changed the ID of effect.pac too.

if you just change the ID, the trons and music won't work. You need to open the entrance file in pac editor and use the MASS EXTRACT function to decompress the file. You need to open the file with 0fop extension and change the ID there also. The ID here is written in Hex so you need to change it to the hex value of 1145 and reinject the 0fop back into the pac file using the INJECT AS BPE function. 

If you don't want to go through the process, you will have to use the original ID of the entrance file.

29 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

if you just change the ID, the trons and music won't work. You need to open the entrance file in pac editor and use the MASS EXTRACT function to decompress the file. You need to open the file with 0fop extension and change the ID there also. The ID here is written in Hex so you need to change it to the hex value of 1145 and reinject the 0fop back into the pac file using the INJECT AS BPE function. 

If you don't want to go through the process, you will have to use the original ID of the entrance file.

It still doesn't work. That's all changes I made :

HvBPinW.png

FSHqyLx.png

Did I made a mistake ?

6 minutes ago, xalaidne said:

It still doesn't work. That's all changes I made :

HvBPinW.png

FSHqyLx.png

Did I made a mistake ?

The ID you need to change is in Hex format. If you look at offset row 00000020, you will notice the first two bytes are 01 59. This is the ID you need to change. Its in Hex format. 01 59 is 345 in Decimal. 

You need to convert 1145 to Hex and place the value there. 1145 in Hex = 479. You will need to change the 01 59 to 04 79.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

The ID you need to change is in Hex format. If you look at offset row 00000020, you will notice the first two bytes are 01 59. This is the ID you need to change. Its in Hex format. 01 59 is 345 in Decimal. 

You need to convert 1145 to Hex and place the value there. 1145 in Hex = 479. You will need to change the 01 59 to 04 79.

ah ok got it. Now it works well. Once again, thank you very much

• Like 1