squaredcirclefan

WWE 2K20 ENTRANCES AND MOVESk20 entrances PORTS: Ported moves pack final update uploaded (merged 2k19 and 2k20 packs), Ported entrances pack (Final update). Ported 2k20 DLC Moves batch 2 uploaded , Additional Entrances and fixes update 1.

Recommended Posts

KJ SimsJr
27 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

It is what it is. There are quite a few moves they changed. But its one of the setbacks encountered with backporting moves to an older game. Just as some new 2k19 moves will not work properly when backported to a game like 2k17 or 16 or even 18, as the developers update each new game with additional animation data and tweak the gameplay engine a bit to read data in a different way.

Nothing else I can do with these. I'm moving on to porting other moves which will work properly rather than spending valuable time on a wild goose chase.

I wanted to know if the Natural Selection 2 works in WWE 2k19

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LexRed
4 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

 

The base animations for Lifting Underhook Gutbuster 1  and lifting double Underhook Facebuster has been ported but that's not enough to make the moves work in gameplay. Other bits of data which can't be ported over and are different in 2k20 need to be added to the move and with any moves ported like body part target, damage data, selling animation data ,impact sound etc.

Moves with multiple strikes (punches or kicks) take a while as its a bit of a task getting damage and sound for multiple strikes  working as they should. Any moves with multiple strikes considered will probably be the last set .

 

 

 

I thought I will show a video preview of glitches with two highly requested 2k20 corner running strike moves, The Springboard Blackout and The Superman Punch \Spear Combo. It seems to be an issue with 2k19 not reading the data in the file properly or some missing data in the motion file.

By the looks of it, Its unlikely I can fix it, but you never know. But this is how both are in gameplay. I have added all the other data.

 

Tbh, even if it is glitch I would like THIS. They are really great even if not perfect. So, please if at the end of the day you finish all your stuff and can't port the move completely and this is what we'd get, don't hesitate and share it for the ones that still want the moves like I do. As always, awesome work. Square.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan
15 minutes ago, KJ SimsJr said:

I wanted to know if the Natural Selection 2 works in WWE 2k19

Hi, It works in 2k19.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KJ SimsJr
1 minute ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, It works in 2k19.

YES, Thank you so much for what you're doing for the community

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan
59 minutes ago, LexRed said:

Tbh, even if it is glitch I would like THIS. They are really great even if not perfect. So, please if at the end of the day you finish all your stuff and can't port the move completely and this is what we'd get, don't hesitate and share it for the ones that still want the moves like I do. As always, awesome work. Square.

Hi,

That's probably the best I can do TBH . As I mentioned before ,I wouldn't be spending anymore time on it and will focus on move categories which will work properly when ported to 2k19

I will place the files both  moves in a separate pac file and place in the next update as an optional download. 

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan

I have added a new zip in the first page (first post) with a few entrances and fixes.

1. Baron Corbin (Gatekeeper) 2k20 DLC  entrance. 

2. Undertaker 2k20 Entrance  - The jacket is not visible in the removal animation as data file for the prop crashes the game. - Listed as THE UNDERTAKER

3. Samantha Urai DLC entrance and victory - The motion for the Southpaw Regional Wrestling DLC character with the kendo stick

4.The Fiend Bray Wyatt 2k20 Elimination Chamber entrance -This is a motion of the Fiend entrance as he enters the chamber similar to a few characters in the game. You don't need to set anything. As long as you have selected the Fiend entrance for your character in the Elimination chamber, the motion will change at the point before he enters the chamber.

5. D - generation X tag entrance belt fix - The issue where the title belt for triple H is not showing up when the entrance is assigned.

6. Becky Lynch 2k20 Victory - The facial animation doesn't seem to work .

  • Like 2
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Glorious 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KJ SimsJr
29 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I have added a new zip in the first page (first post) with a few entrances and fixes.

1. Baron Corbin (Gatekeeper) 2k20 DLC  entrance. 

2. Undertaker 2k20 Entrance  - The jacket is not visible in the removal animation as data file for the prop crashes the game. - Listed as THE UNDERTAKER

3. Samantha Urai DLC entrance and victory - The motion for the Southpaw Regional Wrestling DLC character with the kendo stick

4.The Fiend Bray Wyatt 2k20 Elimination Chamber entrance -This is a motion of the Fiend entrance as he enters the chamber similar to a few characters in the game. You don't need to set anything. As long as you have selected the Fiend entrance for your character in the Elimination chamber, the motion will change at the point before he enters the chamber.

5. D - generation X tag entrance belt fix - The issue where the title belt for triple H is not showing up when the entrance is assigned.

6. Becky Lynch 2k20 Victory - The facial animation doesn't seem to work .

When will the next batch of 2k20 dlc moves come out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wrestling Warrior
1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I have added a new zip in the first page (first post) with a few entrances and fixes.

1. Baron Corbin (Gatekeeper) 2k20 DLC  entrance. 

2. Undertaker 2k20 Entrance  - The jacket is not visible in the removal animation as data file for the prop crashes the game. - Listed as THE UNDERTAKER

3. Samantha Urai DLC entrance and victory - The motion for the Southpaw Regional Wrestling DLC character with the kendo stick

4.The Fiend Bray Wyatt 2k20 Elimination Chamber entrance -This is a motion of the Fiend entrance as he enters the chamber similar to a few characters in the game. You don't need to set anything. As long as you have selected the Fiend entrance for your character in the Elimination chamber, the motion will change at the point before he enters the chamber.

5. D - generation X tag entrance belt fix - The issue where the title belt for triple H is not showing up when the entrance is assigned.

6. Becky Lynch 2k20 Victory - The facial animation doesn't seem to work .

Oh wow, porting over chamber entrances is impressive. Didn't think those would be possible but as usual you never cease to amaze. Curious to see what other DLC entrances you might have planned, Frankenstrowman would work great for PCO if you that works in 2K19. 

Also if I could ask a favour, would it be possible to add the 2K19 version of the Hogan Leg Drop without the theatrics as a separate move? I've noticed a lot of wrestlers in the game use that move like Bulldog and Undertaker and it's a bit odd seeing them doing his crowd taunts haha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan
3 hours ago, Wrestling Warrior said:

Oh wow, porting over chamber entrances is impressive. Didn't think those would be possible but as usual you never cease to amaze. Curious to see what other DLC entrances you might have planned, Frankenstrowman would work great for PCO if you that works in 2K19. 

Also if I could ask a favour, would it be possible to add the 2K19 version of the Hogan Leg Drop without the theatrics as a separate move? I've noticed a lot of wrestlers in the game use that move like Bulldog and Undertaker and it's a bit odd seeing them doing his crowd taunts haha.

Hi,

The leg drop 6 only works with theatrics if used as a signature or finisher. If you assign it to the other characters as normal moves (it’s not a signature /finisher move for both Undertaker and British Bulldog) then the version without theatrics plays as the developers included the animation without theatrics in the file. 
Mova animations like the Leg Drop 6 are conplex animations which contain data in various other files in the game. When moved to new slots, they don’t work as well as there is timing data coded for those slots.

These moves are called scripted moves. Other moves in this category are the People’s Elbow, Five Knuckle Shuffle, Hogan’s 2k15 comeback, Boom Drop, Last Shot etc

Edited by squaredcirclefan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rajprit
9 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I have added a new zip in the first page (first post) with a few entrances and fixes.

1. Baron Corbin (Gatekeeper) 2k20 DLC  entrance. 

2. Undertaker 2k20 Entrance  - The jacket is not visible in the removal animation as data file for the prop crashes the game. - Listed as THE UNDERTAKER

3. Samantha Urai DLC entrance and victory - The motion for the Southpaw Regional Wrestling DLC character with the kendo stick

4.The Fiend Bray Wyatt 2k20 Elimination Chamber entrance -This is a motion of the Fiend entrance as he enters the chamber similar to a few characters in the game. You don't need to set anything. As long as you have selected the Fiend entrance for your character in the Elimination chamber, the motion will change at the point before he enters the chamber.

5. D - generation X tag entrance belt fix - The issue where the title belt for triple H is not showing up when the entrance is assigned.

6. Becky Lynch 2k20 Victory - The facial animation doesn't seem to work .

Awesome man! You never stop to amaze us.

Couldn't stop myself from asking that since the belt glitch with DX is now fixed, any chances of fixing the belt glitch for CM PUNK's champion entrance (the one with Heyman) ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan
31 minutes ago, Rajprit said:

Awesome man! You never stop to amaze us.

Couldn't stop myself from asking that since the belt glitch with DX is now fixed, any chances of fixing the belt glitch for CM PUNK's champion entrance (the one with Heyman) ?

Hi,

The belt glitch with CM Punks 2k15 ported entrance is due to 2k15 using a slightly different data structure for championship belts. This issue is with all ported 2k15 titles and most 2k15 props held in the hand .

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackBen83

@squaredcirclefan Thanks again mate for your work.

I just see a video on the Samantha Urai DLC entrance (Really great move for Hikaru Shida mod :p )

The Southpaw Regional Wrestling DLC entrance moves seems to be interesting, like Carmella Prehistoric Woman or others for caws or mods. So keep up the good work :)

Have a nice day.

Ben

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan
14 hours ago, KJ SimsJr said:

When will the next batch of 2k20 dlc moves come out

Earliest by the end of Friday.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HeathRob30

Can you make MVP entrance?  Love Your Work! Thanks A million!

Edited by HeathRob30
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ItsReigningKen

im not getting the jbl hat or fiend lantern props. any way to fix?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan
2 hours ago, HeathRob30 said:

Can you make MVP entrance?  Love Your Work! Thanks A million!

Hi,

We can't create entrances as we don't have the resources to do so.

28 minutes ago, ItsReigningKen said:

im not getting the jbl hat or fiend lantern props. any way to fix?

If you want the JBL hat show up in the entrance, you will need to download and place this modded evt_data_p10.pac file in the pac\evt folder

https://mega.nz/file/JABVmSoR#nR6Lc0n1vjkAjNyNhymqvwHQfKvilBpeEUyA7-55QG4

The Fiend 2k20 head lantern isn't working properly in 2k19 (textures not showing, no smoke or illumination) . I had to assign the Bray Wyatt lantern in its place.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
swipergod
On 9/16/2020 at 6:08 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

I have added a new zip in the first page (first post) with a few entrances and fixes.

1. Baron Corbin (Gatekeeper) 2k20 DLC  entrance. 

2. Undertaker 2k20 Entrance  - The jacket is not visible in the removal animation as data file for the prop crashes the game. - Listed as THE UNDERTAKER

3. Samantha Urai DLC entrance and victory - The motion for the Southpaw Regional Wrestling DLC character with the kendo stick

4.The Fiend Bray Wyatt 2k20 Elimination Chamber entrance -This is a motion of the Fiend entrance as he enters the chamber similar to a few characters in the game. You don't need to set anything. As long as you have selected the Fiend entrance for your character in the Elimination chamber, the motion will change at the point before he enters the chamber.

5. D - generation X tag entrance belt fix - The issue where the title belt for triple H is not showing up when the entrance is assigned.

6. Becky Lynch 2k20 Victory - The facial animation doesn't seem to work .

Thanks so much for fixing that DX entrance. They've been my tag champs for the longest time and it was so weird never seeing the belt on Trips.

I found 2 other entrance glitches for Hogan's 2k15 POW entrance and CM Punk's 2k15 not sitting entrance. These are the Azn conversions. For Hogan, his entrance glitches in the elimination chamber. For Punk, apparently there's no trigger for crowd noises, so there's no cheers or boos. Not sure if other experience these glitches?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackBen83
On 10/31/2019 at 6:08 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

DOWNLOAD LINK : This is a separate supplementary download for now. If you haven't downloaded the main pac, do scroll down this post where you will find a link. Download that first or you will find a lot of listed moves with missing animations.

If you have the ported moves pack installed, you just need to download this pack. Extract the pac folder from the zip file and paste it in the main 2k19 folder.

Do not drag it inside the pac folder or you will have issues with the moves not working or showing up.

I've just copy and paste the selected 5 files (as I usually do with all your pack), and copied and pasted them into the original Pac file folder.
I can see the new titantrons locations in game and all my trons works perfectly, but I can't see the new movesets (signature or finisher).

I think I'll try again this weekend by doing : extract the PAC file directly into WWE2k19

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan
56 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

I've just copy and paste the selected 5 files (as I usually do with all your pack), and copied and pasted them into the original Pac file folder.
I can see the new titantrons locations in game and all my trons works perfectly, but I can't see the new movesets (signature or finisher).

I think I'll try again this weekend by doing : extract the PAC file directly into WWE2k19

Ben

Hi.

All you need to do is just copy and paste the pac folder in the mod into your 2k19 folder. It will ask to overwrite. Choose yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackBen83
9 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi.

All you need to do is just copy and paste the pac folder in the mod into your 2k19 folder. It will ask to overwrite. Choose yes.

Ok I'll try again by Sunday night, if my game will work well.
Sometimes it crashes during the loading of "my WWE" from the beginning, or during a selection of exhibition matches and also during the loading of my Universe mode, or even if I want to create or modify a wrestler entrance. there are 3 lags and the game reset.

The only thing I can do to make it work is to restart it via Steam right after the crash.

It works a bit longer, that's a strange mistake.

Thanks for your help and all your work dude ;)

Ben

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
squaredcirclefan
4 hours ago, swipergod said:

Thanks so much for fixing that DX entrance. They've been my tag champs for the longest time and it was so weird never seeing the belt on Trips.

I found 2 other entrance glitches for Hogan's 2k15 POW entrance and CM Punk's 2k15 not sitting entrance. These are the Azn conversions. For Hogan, his entrance glitches in the elimination chamber. For Punk, apparently there's no trigger for crowd noises, so there's no cheers or boos. Not sure if other experience these glitches?

Hi,

I will have to investigate the issue with Hogan's POW entrance glitch in the elimination chamber. Do you know if  this issue occurs with the ported 2k15 Hollywood Hogan entrance and the 2k15 Hulk Hogan modern 2002 entrance ?

It seems the developers disabled elimination chamber entrances in 2k15. When I enabled it a while back, I noticed glitches with the entrances as the game didn't have separate files for the chamber entrances .

I will look in 2k20 to see what they did with Hogan's entrance in a chamber with that game. 

The Crowd noises with CM Punk's entrance is a puzzling issue. I noticed crowd reactions seems to work partially when the entrance is assigned to a character in the game. However when I replace the character model with Punks ch model in that slot, it doesn't work.

I am beginning to think there might be a file in the ch pac which is connected somehow but I can't conclude yet.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackBen83

@squaredcirclefan As you said earlier, I probably made the same mistake again as last time, and forgot to copy the files into CCT folder.

Thanks also for modifying the CAE_20 with new locations for the titantrons. It helps a lot for the caws, especially for the teams. My CAE_30 is so "full" (almost all the CCT mods of injected titantrons) :D

I hope I won't have to bother you anymore 😙 I really appreciate your patience.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
swipergod
3 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

I will have to investigate the issue with Hogan's POW entrance glitch in the elimination chamber. Do you know if  this issue occurs with the ported 2k15 Hollywood Hogan entrance and the 2k15 Hulk Hogan modern 2002 entrance ?

It seems the developers disabled elimination chamber entrances in 2k15. When I enabled it a while back, I noticed glitches with the entrances as the game didn't have separate files for the chamber entrances .

I will look in 2k20 to see what they did with Hogan's entrance in a chamber with that game. 

The Crowd noises with CM Punk's entrance is a puzzling issue. I noticed crowd reactions seems to work partially when the entrance is assigned to a character in the game. However when I replace the character model with Punks ch model in that slot, it doesn't work.

I am beginning to think there might be a file in the ch pac which is connected somehow but I can't conclude yet.

Heya. Thanks for taking a look. I can confirm that the elimination chamber issue doesn't happen for Hollywood. I don't have modern Hogan in my game, so I'm not sure about that one. For Hollywood, he seems to have the "default" elimination entrance animation of enter the ring and stare at the camera. CM Punk also has this default entrance, so those 2k15 entrances are good.

I was thinking of testing what would happen if I moved CM Punk to a different character slot. Heading to work, but I can test later. The slot I'm using is 468.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SLSBaconBits

Any chance you can make the Powerbomb/Final Flash Combo a face down strong strike as well as a grounded upper body grapple?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.